Still Asking Questions Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
what's weird is that not one of them has ever said what their last words were to JB that evening...what did they say? what did she say? what did they last talk about? zero, zilch, nada on that.

The rn details, the adequate sized attache and the paper bag .....
What movies feature this type of delivery, the switcheroo?
Anyone remember a movie with a ransom drop off using this method.

Hi Ravyn.

40 minutes where they said they last seen JB alive.. - R

That's a reasonable assumption ... and the forty minute time span is reasonable, comparable to the events Rs describe upon their return home?

Hi Tad,

With this it shows where JB could had ate pineapple with or without the R's knowing...And more that the R's account of the night can be closer to be proving different..And I'm using what they said and really I'm seeing where the R's really didn't think things thur like they thought...IMO I'm wondering really what happen before 10:00pm

what's weird is that not one of them has ever said what their last words were to JB that evening...what did they say? what did she say? what did they last talk about? zero, zilch, nada on that.

I know why? did the R's distance themselves from this...Was it because of them saying the put JB right to bed and how many parents before leaving the room don't say I love you or even kiss them goodnight..But the R's book focus life after JB..This really started making me think what they said to Officer French is really the true accounts of that night..

yes and you would think,if they aren't guilty then when was the last time they spoke to JB that evening..was it in the car,or at the White's,and what did they say? what did she say?? I would think it would be one of their last memories of her.Instead,they just concentrate on everything afterwards,from the time she fell asleep.(which we know she did not.she had pineapple, and BR says she walked into the house).

They never talked about the significant details,not even much about JB,except that stupid pageant stuff :rolleyes: ,they didn't help LE,they didn't even look for a killer and this is MOO,they were DEFENSIVE from SECOND ONE.

Hm.My question is:
while trying to wash our brains with this IDI theory,why did they chose to blame it on a close friend,F.White or whoever they had on their minds when saying it was someone close?
Why was it easier for them?Why not blame it on someone unknown?Maybe because they found the strange intruder theory silly themselves?Did they realize how improbable it would have been for a stranger to do all the magic?

Strange how their own investigators came up with names like Oliva,Helgoth,AR,etc but the Ramsey's had totally other suspects on their minds.
Or maybe their investigators launched this list of "suspects" only for the media in order to divert attention.....what a circus.

This is bs.So you think it was a close friend but you are soooo calm about it.wtf?!it really doesn't make sense to me.
Because JR stated this back in 2006 or 2008 if I am not mistaken,I posted the link last week.So for 13 years you think this brutal murder was done by a close friend and you just sit back and relax and go after clowns like JMK?

What am I missing.

yes and you would think,if they aren't guilty then when was the last time they spoke to JB that evening..was it in the car,or at the White's,and what did they say? what did she say?? I would think it would be one of their last memories of her.Instead,they just concentrate on everything afterwards,from the time she fell asleep.(which we know she did not.she had pineapple, and BR says she walked into the house).

:clap:

Couldn't agree more. Just to head off the standard IDI objection, I'll agree that people vary and grief reactions aren't the same but a fairly universal post-decease reaction is the bereaved recalling with horrifying clarity their final words to their loved one. It's a trite example, but Ned Flanders always regretting saying, 'No foot long dogs' to Maude exemplifies the point. It's just obvious: you are bound to remember your last conversation since your memory of that person will forever be suspended at that point....

I know why? did the R's distance themselves from this...Was it because of them saying the put JB right to bed and how many parents before leaving the room don't say I love you or even kiss them goodnight..But the R's book focus life after JB..This really started making me think what they said to Officer French is really the true accounts of that night..

Hi Ravyn,

You know - and this is a bit OT - I always wonder about Officer French and how he's doing. In ST's book, he describes the utter devastation felt by French when he realised that his failure to open the wine cellar door had been critical to the case. This contrasts dramatically with Arndt who thought that she had done an exceptional job. His observations are normally pretty specific, too. For example, he comments that Patsy was eyeballing him. This is very different from Arndt stating that she looked into John's eyes and immediately knew the truth.

I hope Officer French (presumably a detective sergeant or whatever now?) is OK and doesn't torment himself too much.

Hi Ravyn,

You know - and this is a bit OT - I always wonder about Officer French and how he's doing. In ST's book, he describes the utter devastation felt by French when he realised that his failure to open the wine cellar door had been critical to the case. This contrasts dramatically with Arndt who thought that she had done an exceptional job. His observations are normally pretty specific, too. For example, he comments that Patsy was eyeballing him. This is very different from Arndt stating that she looked into John's eyes and immediately knew the truth.
I hope Officer French (presumably a detective sergeant or whatever now?) is OK and doesn't torment himself too much.

@bold
I PERFECTLY understand what she meant,sadly,a cop's instinct isn't enough and IMO she shouldn't have said that .EVER.It will always be used against her and twisted,"see the cops were biased from day one,blah,blah,they made up their minds based on J's behaviour blah,blah,theydidn't like the Ramsey's blah blah blahhhhh :rolleyes:"...etc.:boohoo:

And I mean it in no unfriendly terms:

Why did the Ramseys lie and lie and lie? Or, in more disingenuous terms, why were they forced to rethink and rethink and rethink? ("Oh, NOW I remember...it wasn't THAT way at all..it was this way, no, now, let me think a minute...wait...Geez, I get all mixed up, from the shock, you know....")

@bold
I PERFECTLY understand what she meant,sadly,a cop's instinct isn't enough and IMO she shouldn't have said that .EVER.It will always be used against her and twisted,"see the cops were biased from day one,blah,blah,they made up their minds based on J's behaviour blah,blah,theydidn't like the Ramsey's blah blah blahhhhh :rolleyes:"...etc.:boohoo:

Agree Madeleine. I know exactly what she means and, up to a point, I applaud her honesty but LOVE OF GOD, what was she thinking? She had to know that this statement would haunt the investigation for decades...

Why did the Ramseys lie and lie and lie? Or, in more disingenuous terms, why were they forced to rethink and rethink and rethink? ("Oh, NOW I remember...it wasn't THAT way at all..it was this way, no, now, let me think a minute...wait...Geez, I get all mixed up, from the shock, you know....")

Oh I know the answer and I am not an IDI.
They DIDN'T lie.:crazy: :rolleyes:

This was a case of one lie leading to another, making another lie necessary till it just became a cascade of lies. Once they went down that route, there was no turning back. Once they made the decision to play it like an intruder/kidnapper/killer- it just kind of took over.

One would think the R's would cherish the last memories of JB...With all this I really wonder what are their last memories of JB..

Hi Ravyn,

I hope he as recovered cause the truth he wouldn't be the only police officer to made a mistake..That morning he focus on the way in and out of the intruder..I wonder if he did open that door if JB would had be in there cause some thinks like I do that JR went down there at 10:00am and moved her body cause FW didn't noticed anything in there when he opened the winecellar door..

Reading on sites I found out the DNA can be destory by sunlight and water...Now with JB being wiped down was the point hoping to hide DNA...And can any other chemicals degrade DNA..Cause i also read something about peroixde...

Is there some list of the Ramsey`s lies? Have JR/PR said anything about Burke`s statement that JB walked into the house?

Is there some list of the Ramsey`s lies? Have JR/PR said anything about Burke`s statement that JB walked into the house?

The list is endless. Not enough room here.

The Rs never addresses BR's statement that his sister walked into the house. I feel they did not want to publicly call their son a liar. He'd certainly not understand why.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back