Still Asking Questions Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1997BPD-John-Interview-Complete.htm

JR: She (pause), she had a little ring that she usually wore. If I would put her to bed, I would normally take off her necklace. Uh, that ring was fairly permanent, she wore it at all times.

Hmm,but not THAT night,another "coincidence".

Actually, she WAS wearing a little gold ring that night. It can be seen in the autopsy photos. If you like, I will post it. It is also listed in the autopsy among the items removed from the body as a "yellow metal ring". In an autopsy, a coroner describes things literally (the way he sees them) - a gold ring IS yellow metal. Without testing the yellow metal it isn't known exactly what kind of yellow metal is it. 14K, 18K, gold-filled, vermeil, etc.

Well after finding that PR did have her jacket on maybe when the neighbor said he heard heard metal scaping concrete maybe she was outside trying to get JB while JR was passing her thur the window and for all we know this could be the truth behind the window breaking cause spiders do move fast making new webs..And that ideal got shot cause PR could had seen the neighbores lights on and got scared to move JB's body...
good thought;possibly JR was trying to account for something when he tried to say an intruder couldn't get her out via the window.
My thought on Patsy wearing the jacket was that I think it's possible attorneys were called and the R's were told to get JB out of there if there was any way possible.(the opposite of how you hear of,if you have to shoot an intruder,to make sure his body is in the house bf you call police.)But I think they got too afraid of being seen to go through with it.
I've always thought the note indicted plans to get JB's body out of the house when it talks about 'denying her remains'.the R's don't arbitrarily say or do anything without a reason,and the note was no exception,IMO.

good thought;possibly JR was trying to account for something when he tried to say an intruder couldn't get her out via the window.
My thought on Patsy wearing the jacket was that I think it's possible attorneys were called and the R's were told to get JB out of there if there was any way possible.(the opposite of how you hear of,if you have to shoot an intruder,to make sure his body is in the house bf you call police.)But I think they got too afraid of being seen to go through with it.
I've always thought the note indicted plans to get JB's body out of the house when it talks about 'denying her remains'.the R's don't arbitrarily say or do anything without a reason,and the note was no exception,IMO.

I always thought the basement is always brought up, there is some reason behind it so I figure maybe they was trying to get her out...

Actually, she WAS wearing a little gold ring that night. It can be seen in the autopsy photos. If you like, I will post it. It is also listed in the autopsy among the items removed from the body as a "yellow metal ring". In an autopsy, a coroner describes things literally (the way he sees them) - a gold ring IS yellow metal. Without testing the yellow metal it isn't known exactly what kind of yellow metal is it. 14K, 18K, gold-filled, vermeil, etc.

I know.I was thinking of the necklace,sorry,I wasn't clear.
JR says that he usually took off her necklace when putting her to bed.Why not that night?Is it because she WASN'T put to bed that night?

I understand M.Archuleta didn't give any DNA samples.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-mike-archuleta.htm

But it says: Cleared or Alibi/Investigated by Boulder Police 01-07-1997

I've seen many ppl were investigated by L.Arndt.

Can we trust these results?(in general,not only Arndt's)

God,I wish the new DA would re-question EVERYBODY and re-test EVERYTHING.

One more thing:12-26-1996
1:30 P.M.
John Ramsey called Archuleta at home, said, "She's gone," "They've killed her" then instructions to ready flight to Atlanta

THEY?:confused:
"They've killed her " sounds like he knew who he's talking about,at least to me.I guess I would have said "someone killed her" or "she was killed"....but THEY?

You just found out that your daughter's dead and your priority is to talk to the pilot about another flight?I don't buy the "I was afraid for my family" story.It's either he knew exactly who did it and therefore afraid or he wanted to escape.IMO
Why did they need to alert everyone,friends,the reverend,the pilot...what for?Why was that so important.If not to use them as tampons.

I understand M.Archuleta didn't give any DNA samples.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-mike-archuleta.htm

But it says: Cleared or Alibi/Investigated by Boulder Police 01-07-1997

I've seen many ppl were investigated by L.Arndt.

Can we trust these results?(in general,not only Arndt's)

God,I wish the new DA would re-question EVERYBODY and re-test EVERYTHING.

One more thing:12-26-1996
1:30 P.M.
John Ramsey called Archuleta at home, said, "She's gone," "They've killed her" then instructions to ready flight to Atlanta

THEY?:confused:
"They've killed her " sounds like he knew who he's talking about,at least to me.I guess I would have said "someone killed her" or "she was killed"....but THEY?

I agree mainly retest everyone that didn't give blood and DNA samples...And so far I haven't seen where the Stines or Fernies was ever asked for samples..And I know does sound like he knew who killed JB...And remember when JR called early that morning the co-pilot said MA was in transit and the Bonita Papers said the older kids was flown by private jet from Atlanta to Minnapoliis...JR might had rented another jet..But still I read he told JAR,MR and Stewart by phone he found her at 11:00am and this explains why the time was messed up cause JAR or Stewart looked at the time in Minnolapis but if this is the case its put JR in the basement at 10:00 am cause Boulder is a hour behind...

I agree mainly retest everyone that didn't give blood and DNA samples...And so far I haven't seen where the Stines or Fernies was ever asked for samples..And I know does sound like he knew who killed JB...And remember when JR called early that morning the co-pilot said MA was in transit and the Bonita Papers said the older kids was flown by private jet from Atlanta to Minnapoliis...JR might had rented another jet..But still I read he told JAR,MR and Stewart by phone he found her at 11:00am and this explains why the time was messed up cause JAR or Stewart looked at the time in Minnolapis but if this is the case its put JR in the basement at 10:00 am cause Boulder is a hour behind...
no,he told them in person,in front of the house,when they got to Boulder,after he told them JB had been killed.Stewart was asked,and he said it was his understanding that JR was talking about his own time,Boulder time.
IMO,JR didn't think they would ever get away with it,so,like he did w handing LE Patsy's notepad,he was thinking of himself and attempting to cover his tracks beforehand.

John Andrew, Melinda, and Stewart flew from Atlanta to Minneapolis on Delta Air Lines and their flight was to arrive at 11 a.m. CT. Then they were to have boarded the private plane with the others and gone on to Charlevoix from there. John called Mike Archuleta and told him to get a message to them for them to call him as soon as they arrived in Minneapolis. They arrived at the Ramsey house via taxi. (Paraphrased from DOI pp. 6-7, 15, 24)

This what icetea4me posted in another thread so this is where I got he told them by phone cause he recieved a call from JAR and then from MR that morning...But in ST's book Stewart clarify at 11:00am thinking he meant his time so I got confused on this...

n/p,I see;I think ST's book said they were in a van or car in front of the house(?),and he told them there.
as a sidenote,notice that in DOI,JR says that Patsy came running twds them,and that the scene was chaotic.Somewhere else,(I don't recall where,rightoffhand,not in DOI),Stewart has said that she was standing in the front yard,wearing a pair of fur-lined boots.
JR must make one heckuva father-in- law.

See that is why this case is so confusing surely the R's would think that other people was around when all this took place sure wasn't just them outside that day..And when Stewart repeat this twice come on why would he lie..Geez, this isn't a way to MR's heart...

he certainly took a chance at ending their relationship when he called ST,didn't he.but he wanted to be truthful,and in that respect,MR certainly got herself a nice guy! :)

I have a question here, this is an interview with John on April 30, 1997. Who is Suzanne?

TT: Can, could you tell me step-by-step when you found her, tell me how you picked her up and tell me (inaudible).

JR: Right. I found her and I, the first hope of course is that she’s OK. I took the tape off her lips, and her lips were blue. And I tried to untie her hands and her arms. She was stiff, and so I was afraid that she was gone, and so I just picked her up, and screams, and the I went upstairs and laid her down on the floor and I heard Suzanne, she said she’s dead.

TT: OK. Tell me, you talked about you picked her up. Again, I have to use for the tape more than anything.

This interview is so weird. Who is JR referring to, who is Suzanne? Thanks so much for the help..

I have a question here, this is an interview with John on April 30, 1997. Who is Suzanne?

TT: Can, could you tell me step-by-step when you found her, tell me how you picked her up and tell me (inaudible).

JR: Right. I found her and I, the first hope of course is that she’s OK. I took the tape off her lips, and her lips were blue. And I tried to untie her hands and her arms. She was stiff, and so I was afraid that she was gone, and so I just picked her up, and screams, and the I went upstairs and laid her down on the floor and I heard Suzanne, she said she’s dead.

TT: OK. Tell me, you talked about you picked her up. Again, I have to use for the tape more than anything.

This interview is so weird. Who is JR referring to, who is Suzanne? Thanks so much for the help..

Some think JR actually meant Detective Linda Arndt, who reported that JR asked her if JB was dead when he laid her on the floor on the foyer. Arndt said she told him JB was dead, later saying she was very obviously dead. Arndt has said that at that moment she felt JR was involved in his daughter's death.
LE, as they did so many times during the depositions, never asked JR to clarify who "Suzanne" was. As far as we know, there was no one in the house named Suzanne that morning at the time JR was referring to.
And yes, this interview WAS weird. As were most of the Rs interviews. LE dropped the ball over and over when questioning these two. And then...the R lawyers picked up the ball and took it away.

Does anyone know if the Stines were there? Because Mrs. Stine is "Susan."

Does anyone know if the Stines were there? Because Mrs. Stine is "Susan."

Wow...SD, I am very surprised that you don't know this. I would think that you would know who all was in the house when her body was found.:confused:

Wow...SD, I am very surprised that you don't know this. I would think that you would know who all was in the house when her body was found.:confused:

I only ask because the Stines seem to have been latecomers.

And if that's a shot this way, I do not appreciate it.

I only ask because the Stines seem to have been latecomers.

And if that's a shot this way, I do not appreciate it.

Whoa...that totally was not a shot, or anything negative towards you AT ALL. You know alot about this case, that's no secret. Re-reading my post, I am stumped as to why you would think my comment was anything less than a compliment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back