Still Asking Questions Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am kind of new on WS and have been a lurker on the JB thread, and just wanted to state my opinion, and I dont know where else to put it. When this case was new, I was so sure that IDI, because who ever could do that to thier own child, and WTH is a "garrote"? But I am of the opinion now, after reading up, that the circumstances would have to be so astronomical to point to an intruder that it is virtually impossible to comprehend. I think that the RN was all about both parents doing wrong, and both covering for each other. IMO PR was made to write the RN, because she possibly did the ultimate deed, but she did it with the knowledge that JR was not the so perfect parent. I am trying to be nice and polite about this

This is the perfect place to "put it" (your opinion). Glad you decided to de-lurk. If you haven't figured out what a "garrote" is- it is a long piece of cord, fabric, even wire; usually, but not necessarily, with a handle at each end. A person strangles the victim by crossing the garrote around the victim's throat and pulling hard.
JB's cord was not really a garrote, though is is described that way sometimes. It is actually more appropriately a "ligature". Hers had a knot, which garrotes do not have, and was more like a noose, though the knot was not really like a noose slip knot either. Anyone with knowledge of either a noose or garrote would not have made the one on JB.

Was PR's touch dna found on the longjohns?It would have been normal to be,she said she put them on her that night.I never heard Lacy say they found PR's or JB's touch dna on it.Didn't she think it was something worth mentioning or didn't she find anything at all.Cause if PR's touch DNA isn't on the lj then we have a problem.
Reminds me of the "no fingerprints on the note" issue.

Since PR said she dressed JB, her DNA would had been there...And if it wasn't would the DA bring this up since PR would had been caught in another lie..But the touch DNA at this point sadly is no good cause with every thing else to find out the coroner didn't take the correct procedures to preserved the DNA we can only wonder if the DNA came from the crime scene...

I am kind of new on WS and have been a lurker on the JB thread, and just wanted to state my opinion, and I dont know where else to put it. When this case was new, I was so sure that IDI, because who ever could do that to thier own child, and WTH is a "garrote"? But I am of the opinion now, after reading up, that the circumstances would have to be so astronomical to point to an intruder that it is virtually impossible to comprehend. I think that the RN was all about both parents doing wrong, and both covering for each other. IMO PR was made to write the RN, because she possibly did the ultimate deed, but she did it with the knowledge that JR was not the so perfect parent. I am trying to be nice and polite about this

EastCoast, if anyone understands, it's me.

Can I ask something here did FW or Officer French ever stated if they seen the basement window open I'm pretty sure if the officer did he would had stated this..And really who would take a chance going out that window just in case you could get stuck..Sure couldn't be a fast get away....

Now reading more about JAR and his friend that he spent alot of Christmas night made sure in told the LE that he slept in JonBenet's bed before now I find this strange cause we know that her sheets got washed alot so why did JAR"s friend had to tell this....

Just wondering why put someone on the DA's team that was friends with several of the R's laywers...Now I know he couldn't had been taken off cause of this...

Just wondering why put someone on the DA's team that was friends with several of the R's laywers...Now I know he couldn't had been taken off cause of this...

Dunno about the last part,isn't that conflict of interests?

Dunno about the last part,isn't that conflict of interests?

I meant could added letters when I shouldn't have..But that is what I meant was about conflicts of intersts cause he made a statement he wasn't going to stop having breakfast with one the R's lawyers cause they been friends for years...

12-23-1996 Xmas Party, Fleet dialed 911 by accident, police arrived, Susan Stine spoke through door speaker that call was mistake.

Why didn't she open the door?Weird.

So Fleet White called 911 by accident ok...Where I live you would have the LE in if a 911 call is made....I don't know why SS didn't have to open the door but it is weird....

Other weird thing PR keep saying she woke at 5:30 that morning put her makeup on and got dress in the same clothes well then I read she said it took 20 to 30 minutes to put her made on....Cutting her time away on events of that morning....

This case is like Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express :doh:

I agree there like this is a good mystery novel...But sometimes I wished the R's could had kept the same story be easier to think about all this...But above all with changing the story don't help prove anything except making themselves look guilty...

I am not having so much trouble with their inconsistencies as I do with them wanting to review their previous statements given to LE.Some call it caution,but to me it always seemed strange.If I told the truth I am having no problem recalling what I said.If I lie though then I guess I probably forget most of the details.

Now on this I believe we have the truth the first statments given that morning before the lawyers and it goes with Burke saying JonBenet walked into the house JR said he read to Jonbenet well I believe he did...And JR said PR and BR went straight to bed and then when the lawyers came in they took JR completely out of it so now I'm left to wonder who is really quilty....

JR said in their book on pg 373 that there was palmprints on the winecellar door and he knew it wasn't his or PR's but again on the ACandyRose,the prints turn out to be PR and MR being the last set and no ther's found on it....

The R's inconsistencies in their story what is the difference between that and lies....The inconsistencies does not help prove innocence..And wanted to see the evidence shows they was scared of what might lead to them and also I agree if the told the truth they wouldn't need to see the interviews....

Also the missing phone records maybe the R's called in a favor or calling a friend that did..But to say no one made calles well done be said that JR used his cell phone that morning and people called in and out

The R's inconsistencies in their story what is the difference between that and lies....The inconsistencies does not help prove innocence..And wanted to see the evidence shows they was scared of what might lead to them and also I agree if the told the truth they wouldn't need to see the interviews....

Yes but it's the LE/DA job to prove GUILT not the suspect's job to prove their innocence.Wouldn't have mattered anyway,people still would have thought they did it,so why bother?

Lacy tried to do that and what did she accomplish?Nothing.She should have caught her intruder instead of clearing the suspects.That would have proved their innocence.There is no one I can think of who didn't make mistakes in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj
Back