Stranger abduction theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it turns out that all the doors were unlocked that day. Billylee posted the news article just today that's the source for the info, but I can't remember which thread.

Maybe Kyron saw the flower bed kids outside and went out to see what they were doing outside.

Here it is again:

Article from Sept. 7, 2010:

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman...102148389.html

Next week, Skyline School will begin locking side doors. Previously, they'd been unlocked. Only the front door and ADA access door in the back of the school will be open during the school day.

I'm deleting what I said because it makes no sense, completely confusing. I'm confused.

But maybe they meant they had been unlocked to exit the building? And now were being locked so you could not exit out of the building?

I know we had a post somewhere that said this particular exit was locked from the outside only but unlocked from the inside.

bbm

IDK, but wouldn't locking all the doors from the inside (preventing exiting) be in violation of the fire code?

Yep SS.
And I'm going to link to what I'm talking about because I am so confusing myself and I don't know what I'm trying to share/explain. LOL

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5558170&postcount=69"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Case Review #1: Thread #3: LE Press Conferences & Release: June 7 2010[/ame]

It really is unfortunate that the school didn't follow their normal regulations that day. Kyron could have gone to the washroom and left with someone who possibly threatened him to be quiet, and do as he was told.
It seems to me the children would have had a hard time knowing exactly who was who that day, whether parent, chaperone, volunteer, or sub.

Okay I think I'm connecting the dots in my head. DANGER.

Okay so the school handbook with a link with 2008 in it (assuming it is the 2008 handbook that has not been updated until after this school year when the link was removed) stated that
"For security purposes, only the main entrance and East
door will be unlocked during school hours."

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5542550&postcount=633"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2[/ame]

And so the school was not following their security protocol in the handbook and the doors were unlocked?

Okay I think I'm connecting the dots in my head. DANGER.

Okay so the school handbook with a link with 2008 in it (assuming it is the 2008 handbook that has not been updated until after this school year when the link was removed) stated that
"For security purposes, only the main entrance and East
door will be unlocked during school hours."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2

And so the school was not following their security protocol in the handbook and the doors were unlocked?

I've read the same security protocols from the school handbook (of previous years) as I've followed this case - so yes, it would appear the school was not adhering to their own policies, IMO (if the media reports & statements of school personnel, etc., are accurate that the doors were unlocked).

I think during normal school days (and this is my opinion only) the security policy (according to the handbook) was followed, at least I hope it was.

Based on what I've read in the media since Kyron's disappearance, I'm inclined to believe that all the doors were unlocked on the day of the Science Fair, June 4th, in order to make it easier for SF attendees to come & go.
MOO

Here it is again:

Article from Sept. 7, 2010:

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman...102148389.html

Next week, Skyline School will begin locking side doors. Previously, they'd been unlocked. Only the front door and ADA access door in the back of the school will be open during the school day.

I read on another site TH was seen by 2 people in that stairwell alone by Kyron's classroom. I realize this is a stranger abduction thread, but I had always thought she purposely 'left' alone but really told him to meet her outside that door, but now I realize she could have driven around, stood in that stairwell and lured him out to the truck.

If I can ask of those of you who think this may be a stranger abduction, have there been past cases where family suspects have failed lie detector tests and been proven innocent? And, if not, do you not place a value on the tests or feel the LE may be misleading all of us to build it's case?

Just asking to hear the interesting points of view from the other side of the fence.

When they had the candlelight vigil...June 16th?...KOIN reported that there were undercover agents in attendance. I looked for the video on KOIN and can't find it anymore.

Is that a normal thing? I mean, for undercover agents to be at such an event? Is that in case the perp shows up, similar to an arsonist staying around for the fire?

Just curious about how that might fit into a stranger abduction theory and LE's mindset at the time.

When they had the candlelight vigil...June 16th?...KOIN reported that there were undercover agents in attendance. I looked for the video on KOIN and can't find it anymore.

Is that a normal thing? I mean, for undercover agents to be at such an event? Is that in case the perp shows up, similar to an arsonist staying around for the fire?

Just curious about how that might fit into a stranger abduction theory and LE's mindset at the time.

I don't know if we can draw conclusions about it as far as LE theories go. I expect that undercover agents might be interested in both the behavior of family and friends who are under close scrutiny and the behavior of any strangers who appear fishy.

Is that the vigil where the four family members were in a small anteroom apart from the main group of people at the vigil ? If so, any undercover agents at the vigil would not really have been able to see them.... They must have been looking at the main body of people at that vigil... IMO

All JMO

I read on another site TH was seen by 2 people in that stairwell alone by Kyron's classroom.

Hi just. I saw you post this in another thread. Just in case you didn't see my reply and request there, I'll see if I can catch you here. :)

I found several versions of this story. One in a comment on a news article, and two more versions on a banned site. None of those versions are the same as your version.

Could we please get a link to the source for your version so we can see what it's about?

TIA

Since the DA has not been forthcoming with an arrest of anyone in 15 weeks, I think it is logical to keep all possibilities open.

The problem I have with this case is no one evidently saw Kyron leaving the school..........alone or with Terri.

So if that is the case then Kyron could have been taken by anyone and it went unnoticed by all there.

I still find many things peculiar if Terri is the one that took him from the school. Why would she do that in a place she was very well known? Somehow that has never made any sense to me. At any moment she knew she could be spotted by someone that knew her or knew her and Kryon. And the chance of that happening was even more likely since the school was filled with so many people that day that would have known her.

Also why in the heck would she park the truck practically on Skyline Blvd. in plain sight for all to see that passed by or entered and exited the school grounds. :waitasec:

And supposedly some of the children were outside on the school grounds looking at a flower bed yet the school's groundskeeper mentions nothing about adults being with them.

So many questions .............so little answers as to what actually happened and by whom.

IMO

Since the DA has not been forthcoming with an arrest of anyone in 15 weeks, I think it is logical to keep all possibilities open.

The problem I have with this case is no one evidently saw Kyron leaving the school..........alone or with Terri.

So if that is the case then Kyron could have been taken by anyone and it went unnoticed by all there.

I still find many things peculiar if Terri is the one that took him from the school. Why would she do that in a place she was very well known? Somehow that has never made any sense to me. At any moment she knew she could be spotted by someone that knew her or knew her and Kryon. And the chance of that happening was even more likely since the school was filled with so many people that day that would have known her.

Also why in the heck would she park the truck practically on Skyline Blvd. in plain sight for all to see that passed by or entered and exited the school grounds. :waitasec:

And supposedly some of the children were outside on the school grounds looking at a flower bed yet the school's groundskeeper mentions nothing about adults being with them.

So many questions .............so little answers as to what actually happened and by whom.

IMO

I think it would have been very, very easy for a perp to have snatched a child in that busy setting, especially an obedient one. It could be either someone the child knows, or someone who's posing as an "authority figure"--parent of someone, volunteer, substitute teacher. Etc.

There's something that I've wondered before--whether or not Kyron was being bullied at school.

IMO

IMO, if TH did do it, one of the reasons why she may have been vague about the doctor's appointment is that she may have had to use it in case she was seen by someone. It seems that she was very thorough in her research and thought out all the possibilities. If the perp was determined, little could have been done to stop K's disappearance. Who knows if this was the first time this was attempted? Maybe on other occasions it didn't work out because it was noticed... IMO, of course

I think Terri chose to take Kyron from the school because there were so many people around for the police to suspect. She probably thought, "Why would the police focus on me? They'll look at all the maintenance staff and the parents who have criminal records." If Terri killed Kyron when they were both home alone and then reported him missing, the police would get suspicious ASAP.

I think Terri chose to take Kyron from the school because there were so many people around for the police to suspect. She probably thought, "Why would the police focus on me? They'll look at all the maintenance staff and the parents who have criminal records." If Terri killed Kyron when they were both home alone and then reported him missing, the police would get suspicious ASAP.

:eek:

In my opinion there's just no way this was a random stranger abduction. That would have to be the luckiest criminal on the planet to have snatched a child who just happens to have a step mother with such controversy swirling about her.

If TH didn't personally take Kyron out of the school, someone close to her did. JMO

If it was a random stranger, I will be the first one in line to eat my words. Is there a cute icon for that? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove