Stranger abduction theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite a coincidence that a pedophile would choose a family where the wife was trying to have her husband murdered and was also fond of sexting.

It's quite a coincidence that a pedophile would choose a family where a wife allegedly tried to have her husband murdered....and even more of a coincidence for a pedophile to choose a family which already had problems with child sexual abuse, with one family member in jail, and allegations of sexual abuse of children in a prior generation.

Or would it be a coincidence in the latter instance, given what we're learning (shudder) about the networking of pedophiles? Ewww I don't wann go there.

It's quite a coincidence that a pedophile would choose a family where the wife was trying to have her husband murdered and was also fond of sexting.

We see the situation with 20/20 hindsight vision.... IMO if a predator took Kyron this person was familiar with the school,Kyron, and quite possibily his family too. The Skyline community is quite small ; one has less secrets than one imagines in such small communities... Predator pedophiles are drawn to families experiencing strife and/or dysfunction. It is easier for them to groom a child from such an environment....

For example, Kyron's uncle Kristian might well have friends who are pedophiles... It's not unusual, birds of a feather etc.etc.

All JMO

So is this supposed hire-ee of Terri's the stranger who may have alternatively abducted Kyron?

The only place I've seen that mentioned is some silly website/blog that has to date come up with the most ludicrous, unsupported "theories" of what happened to Kyron.

I don't put stock in rumormongers who seem to dream up their "theories" with no supporting evidence but their own imagination, but that's just me.

It's quite a coincidence that a pedophile would choose a family where a wife allegedly tried to have her husband murdered....and even more of a coincidence for a pedophile to choose a family which already had problems with child sexual abuse, with one family member in jail, and allegations of sexual abuse of children in a prior generation.

Or would it be a coincidence in the latter instance, given what we're learning (shudder) about the networking of pedophiles? Ewww I don't wann go there.

Very interesting Kat010 - Not sure there was networking (seems networking occurs with child *advertiser censored* and sex trade and not one-on-one pedohilia) but maybe Kyron was targeted because it would be an easy set-up of Terri or even Kaine, by a predator who was aware of the sexual abuse, upcoming jail sentence, and marital strife in the Horman family.

Always seemed too convenient for Kyron to go missing and the abuse/jail term made public. Predators use whatever they can. moo mho

Very interesting Kat010 - Not sure there was networking (seems networking occurs with child *advertiser censored* and sex trade and not one-on-one pedohilia) but maybe Kyron was targeted because it would be an easy set-up of Terri or even Kaine, by a predator who was aware of the sexual abuse, upcoming jail sentence, and marital strife in the Horman family.

Always seemed too convenient for Kyron to go missing and the abuse/jail term made public. Predators use whatever they can. moo mho

I am not quite undersanding what you are saying.

Are you saying that Kyrons uncle molested him & then stole him? Or are you saying that Kristain's friends walked into that school and took Kyron?

Kristains case has nothing to do with Kyron. Also Kristian was charged prior to Kyron missing - it just happened that the court case was set - 2 weeks later for the sentence.

Are you saying that Kyrons uncle molested him & then stole him? Or are you saying that Kristain's friends walked into that school and took Kyron?

Kristains case has nothing to do with Kyron. Also Kristian was charged prior to Kyron missing - it just happened that the court case was set - 2 weeks later for the sentence.

Sorry for the confusion. No I don't think Kyron's uncle has much to do with Kyron missing at all.

We were talking how predators can ferret out chaos, dysfunction, and a family with problems. Add to the problems a conviction of sexual abuse and jail time, and you have a family (Kaine & Terri) that might have been targeted and setup because of all that was going on. It was just one of my many thoughts about this case. I have always thought a set-up was possible by someone who knew the goings on within the Horman family. moo mho

The information I have thus far, there is no evidence pointing to any one person. I haven't closed my mind as to whom the perp might be, it could be anyone. moo mho

Justice will come to Kyron when the right predator is put on trial and behind bars forever, not through innuendo or happenstance, but by facts. moo mho

Okay....if we're going to examine stranger abduction theory... then the first place to look would probably be here (link below). It says there are over 200 of these offenders in the Multnomah county area. As you will notice many of them are NOT reporting their whereabouts and are WANTED. :furious:If we narrow down the list of these individuals by their MO's and maybe even the vehicles they drive and times that they went missing...it may point us in the right direction..or maybe not. Also....didn't some of the children at Skyline that were interviewed say that they saw a strange man...or was that in the rumor threads? Maybe if this list of missing Dirt Bags was narrowed down and their mugs were shown to potential witnesses that were at the science fair that day? Just thinkin':innocent:

http://www2.co.multnomah.or.us/Public/EntryPoint?&ch=1d09d146a590c010VgnVCM1000003bc614acRCRD

The only place I've seen that mentioned is some silly website/blog that has to date come up with the most ludicrous, unsupported "theories" of what happened to Kyron.

I don't put stock in rumormongers who seem to dream up their "theories" with no supporting evidence but their own imagination, but that's just me.

This thread is to explore theories that a stranger (in my mind, not of the immediate family) abducted Kyron. As far as 'evidence' goes, I've seen none that points to a non-stranger abduction either. So pretty much any theory on how he disappeared is based on 'imagination'.

I beg to differ as stated by Multnomah County Sheriff's spokeswoman,Lt.Mary Lindstand.

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-i...-kyron-s-uncle-charged-child-molestation-case

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation.”

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5326297&postcount=6"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.06.23 ~ TODAY's CURRENT NEWS ***No discussions please***[/ame]

I beg to differ as stated by Multnomah County Sheriff's spokeswoman,Lt.Mary Lindstand.

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-i...-kyron-s-uncle-charged-child-molestation-case

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation.”

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.06.23 ~ TODAY's CURRENT NEWS ***No discussions please***

Following your link posted above , here is the full quote.

" According to Snohomish County Prosecutor Hal Hupp, the cases are not related and Kristian’s recent jail sentence had nothing to do with Kyron.

“The child molestation case occurred two years ago and the uncle was just found guilty and jailed on June 16,” Hupp said. “Kyron was not the molested child in that case.”

If we read the entire article, it is trying to clear up that misconception. It appears they indeed "investigated" and the conclusion was that the cases were "not related."

This is what one paper reported the words were.

The source told KGW that Terri approached a landscaper who had been working on their property in Northwest Portland and asked him if he would kill her husband for "a large sum of money."

Kaine Horman learned of the plot from investigators who said she may have tried to hire other people, too, according to sources familiar with the conversation. Terri said she was in a bad marriage and claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her, according to the sources. The Oregonian first reported the plot Sunday morning. KGW independently confirmed the report through a source close to the investigation.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

Everything quoted comes from unnamed sources, as does so much of the information reported in this case.

Personally, I ordinarily, in these cases, give little credence to information coming from sources who refuse to allow their names to be used so that people can decide how much weight to give what they say. In most cases, there is very little info that comes from unnamed sources. I've never seen a case like this one with so much of it.

Personally, I can't buy into this stuff until it comes from a credible named source.

Everything quoted comes from unnamed sources, as does so much of the information reported in this case.

Personally, I ordinarily, in these cases, give little credence to information coming from sources who refuse to allow their names to be used so that people can decide how much weight to give what they say. In most cases, there is very little info that comes from unnamed sources. I've never seen a case like this one with so much of it.

Personally, I can't buy into this stuff until it comes from a credible named source.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/e/1/2/e12f2287-ce0b-48e0-8d85-e3955216ae1b/FULLORDER.pdf

The restraining order contains Kaine's statement that LE has given him probable cause to believe that Terri plotted to have him murdered. The restraining order finds "exceptional circumstances" in regard to custody/visitation of Baby K. in denying Terri. This is a legal document containing the Murder For Hire information.

Kaine has not only put his name to the charge of Murder for Hire...he's done it in a legal document...in a very public way.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.06.23 ~ TODAY's CURRENT NEWS ***No discussions please***

Wow. Somehow I'd missed that. Thanks.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/e/1/2/e12f2287-ce0b-48e0-8d85-e3955216ae1b/FULLORDER.pdf

The restraining order contains Kaine's statement that LE has given him probable cause to believe that Terri plotted to have him murdered. The restraining order finds "exceptional circumstances" in regard to custody/visitation of Baby K. in denying Terri. This is a legal document containing the Murder For Hire information.

Kaine has not only put his name to the charge of Murder for Hire...he's done it in a legal document...in a very public way.

Thanks, SMM. I was having a devil of a time finding that.

Indeed, these are the only words we have directly from a named source: Kaine's unsupported allegations.

I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true.

PDF page 11

Not in response to SMM's post, but to eyes4crime's post upthread:

In late June, Kaine filed for divorce, citing among other things an alleged plot to kill him that investigators said was discussed by Terri Horman and a landscaper. The plot never went beyond talk, investigators said.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story_2nd.php?story_id=128293469651541900

Following your link posted above , here is the full quote.

" According to Snohomish County Prosecutor Hal Hupp, the cases are not related and Kristian’s recent jail sentence had nothing to do with Kyron.

“The child molestation case occurred two years ago and the uncle was just found guilty and jailed on June 16,” Hupp said. “Kyron was not the molested child in that case.”

If we read the entire article, it is trying to clear up that misconception. It appears they indeed "investigated" and the conclusion was that the cases were "not related."

Huh? LadyBulldog did have the "full quote" from Lindstrand, but just not the whole article (as copyright prohibits). Hupp is the prosecutor in the Kristian Horman child molesting conviction, in another county. Lindstand is part of the Multnomah County Sheriff's office.

I didn't see a conclusion in the article. What I took away from the article was two different quotes from two different people doing two different jobs in two different jurisdictions. What I find interesting about it is that Hupp says that the two cases aren't related--in terms of Kyron being molested--but Lindstand says that the Sheriff's Office has investigated any possible linkage. IMHO, looking at the family problem is a logical thing to do.

Huh? LadyBulldog did have the "full quote" from Lindstrand, but just not the whole article (as copyright prohibits). Hupp is the prosecutor in the Kristian Horman child molesting conviction, in another county. Lindstand is part of the Multnomah County Sheriff's office.

I didn't see a conclusion in the article. What I took away from the article was two different quotes from two different people doing two different jobs in two different jurisdictions. What I find interesting about it is that Hupp says that the two cases aren't related--in terms of Kyron being molested--but Lindstand says that the Sheriff's Office has investigated any possible linkage. IMHO, looking at the family problem is a logical thing to do.

Actually, Lindstrand says in the quote that it *is* part of the investigation. Current tense. My point being that whereas the prosecutor from the other county had already come to the conclusion that Kyron hadn't been molested, MCSO at that time was continuing to investigate.

Actually, Lindstrand says in the quote that it *is* part of the investigation. Current tense. My point being that whereas the prosecutor from the other county had already come to the conclusion that Kyron hadn't been molested, MCSO at that time was continuing to investigate.

Good catch, Ms. Sharp Eyes, thanks. :Jumpie: I wish they'd build a Starbuck's closer..or that they delivered. I am so not awake yet.

I agree that the matter has been investigated...as it should have been. I think it would have been irresponsible not to investigate the possibility that there was linkage.

But the confluence of those two sentences in the article , IMO, say that the matter was investigated, but that investigation showed no linkage. Certainly, there have been no fliers showing Kristian's photo and asking the general public to report information about him. No fliers either regarding his vehicle, asking the general public if they have any information about seeing it at the school.

There is this sentence oddly juxtaposed with the other. What is most obvious to me is the confusing composition skills of many who report on this case. Or maybe they do not anticipate the intense parsing of sleuthers like us. LOL!

Thanks, SMM. I was having a devil of a time finding that.

Indeed, these are the only words we have directly from a named source: Kaine's unsupported allegations.

I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true.

PDF page 11

Not in response to SMM's post, but to eyes4crime's post upthread:

In late June, Kaine filed for divorce, citing among other things an alleged plot to kill him that investigators said was discussed by Terri Horman and a landscaper. The plot never went beyond talk, investigators said.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story_2nd.php?story_id=128293469651541900

I do not believe we can call them "unsupported."

The judge did not call Kaine's accusation that Terri tried to have him murdered "unsupported" when granting the RO.

LE, who is NAMED as the source, certainly did not object and call Kaine's words in a legal document "unsupported."

Terri's high priced attorney did not say the accusation was "unsupported."

Terri herself, let her child be taken from her and did not call Kaine's words in a legal document that she tried to hire a killer ...."unsupported."

These are some of the vital, principal players in this case, with a great deal more information than we sleuthers. If none of them have called Kaine's accusation "unsupported"...what is our basis for doing so? Respectfully...what qualifies US over THEM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove