Sunday, 6/9/2013 Radio Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MR said there were only 4 or 5 questions he was asked on the LE poly in the interview. The thought alone made me wonder if he was ever really given a poly in the first place, or if it was a preliminary poly?
Which makes me wonder if, as on Dr. Phil, Mark might have been asked a question that disturbed him, maybe even showed as deceptive, and then he became visibly distraught. If he was then asked "Do you feel well enough to continue?" and the answer was no, the test would be done. This is just conjecture on my part.

But IIRC, they went on a road trip to Chicago Baseball Museum and did not actually spend time in Bayfied? Is that correct?

And see I thought that was in August. I think this is a good clarifying point. I thought the road trip was in Aug and Dylan came in Sept. Then again, I often mix up my days/weeks and Holidays. Do you know how often I call Memorial Day Labor day and Labor Day Memorial day? I also tend to confuse Thanksgiving and Easter. I really don't know why either. In my head I will be thinking November but Easter comes out of my mouth, like I will say back in November when Easter was...I blame it all on my A.D.D.

And MR could not settle and was also pacing (I think he has said this before ) , I am amazed that with all that going on that they could concentrate on the movie at all :cow:

In the recent radio interview, MR said (while they were supposedly watching a movie) that "There was a lot of things going on at that particular time"

1. Dylan grabbed his computer [while they were watching the movie]

2. He [Dylan] was "interacting with Facebook" [while they were watching a movie]

3. "I know that he also has a lot games that he plays on the computer" [while they were watching a movie]

4. "Obviously at some point he was texting, communicating with his friends" [while they were watching a movie]

5. Some rambling talk about potential Thanksgiving plans [while they were watching a movie]

MR: "This is a point I argued with law enforcement over & over again because originally when this all was happening that they said Dylan's phone stopped being used at 8 o'clock and I said that's not right. I'm telling you that Dylan was sitting on the end of the couch texting somebody. Now I didn't pay attention to what kind of device he was using and quite frankly I don't even know to this day. But I can tell you that, you know, later on it came out that he was texting til the 9:30 time frame."

Tricia: "And we don't know what the last text is. That is something that law enforcement has not shared with you. Is that correct?"

MR: "Well, I-I don't of any information pertaining to any of the text messages that were sent other than the conversations that Dylan and I were having as it relates to him trying to make arrangements with his friend so that as-as he was getting up with me at 6:30 as he had indicated that night that he would have the ability to get to his friend's house and his friends would be aware that he was coming at such an early time of the morning."

I must insert a comment here: MR claims that he felt it was too late for Dylan to go over to his friend's house the night before (even though it wasn't late), yet, MR seems to have no qualms about dropping Dylan off extremely early in the morning the next day when many folks would normally still be sleeping?! This makes no sense whatsoever. IMO, 8:00 at night is a helluva lot more reasonable than dawn.

Then, later in the interview, the activity of tossing the Nerf football was added to the already busy movie-watching timeframe that included facebook, computer games, texting with friends, and conversation about Thanksgiving.

I'm thinking that whatever happened to Dylan happened sometime after the previously reported last text at about 8:00 p.m. Unless there was continuous text-messaging between 8:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m., I'm skeptical regarding who may have sent the final 9:30 p.m. text message.

I've been fuzzy about the text messages. If I'm off base here, I would appreciate any info that could provide clarity so that I don't add to the already existing confusion.

Apologies if I'm totally in error here.

Id be happy to try - where did you start and end?

I have not transcribed any of this weeks yet. [ yesterdays]

I did the first 1/3 of LAST weeks, and ended where Tricia read the text from Elaine, saying that LE debunked the mail lady in early December and that Mark knew that already.

But we can divide up this recent one, if people want to sign on.

Wouldn't we all LOVE to know the questions? <modsnip>, I highly doubt it was on his name/address kind of thing.

Which makes me wonder if, as on Dr. Phil, Mark might have been asked a question that disturbed him, maybe even showed as deceptive, and then he became visibly distraught. If he was then asked "Do you feel well enough to continue?" and the answer was no, the test would be done. This is just conjecture on my part.

If he is getting anxiety like that one specific questions like what's your name? What's your DOB? I don't see why that would be unless, he has some kind of general anxiety issue. It doesn't take much at all to make a person anxious that has some issue with anxiety. All it takes is stress. I think it would be stressful to have to prove you didn't harm your kid even if you didn't, indeed harm your kid. Like public speaking, or being put into any kind of spot light at all. Situations for people who don't like to be a focal point of anything, tend to get anxious.

I have not transcribed any of this weeks yet. [ yesterdays]

I did the first 1/3 of LAST weeks, and ended where Tricia read the text from Elaine, saying that LE debunked the mail lady in early December and that Mark knew that already.

But we can divide up this recent one, if people want to sign on.

MR talks a lot so good luck with that! I will have to decline, because while I tend to babble, I hate when others do it. :scared:

Do you remember the MSM article I posted a number of times with LE saying, on Nov 26th, a full week after Dylan went missing, that Dylan's phone had been shut off for several days, and that they were having trouble "locating" it?

I posted it several times, pointing out that it sounded like Dylan's phone had been on for a few days after he disappeared.

"Locating" it sounded to me like they were trying to ping it or triangulate it.

Thanks, The Cheese!

I will go back to the Media thread and read the articles around the 26th.

And I was hoping that someone would remember all those conversations/posts, once again, THANK YOU!! :seeya:

As MR is such a understanding person and wants to help Dylan , maybe that can be a question put to him if he goes on radio again

"what questions did LE ask you when you failed the polygraph"

From the Sunday 6/9 radio show. The information about the ringback tone is at 79:27

Tricia - Did it go straight to voice mail or did were you able to hear it ring and then leave a message
MR - No, it always says and it always says and he has Verizon cell phone service and it always says something like please listen to the music while your party is trying to be (Tricia talked over him) or something like that and it was like that for days.

The fact is, if he did fail on those simple questions tells me the anxiety he had at the time. It could be a number of things that do not necessarily point to lying at all. How can you lie about your name? Your address? Or your DOB. I mean you can, but it would be obvious if he was, you know? I think it's safe to say that he is probably not a good poly candidate, IMO, if he failed those questions.
You might be right about him not being a good poly candidate. It happens. But he COULD have passed his name, address, DOB, then showed deceptive on the next one, two, x number of questions that might have been involving Dylan.

I have to say, what if, instead of answering with a direct answer on a poly, Mark used his usual word salad. I don't know how anyone could get an accurate reading off of that.

As an example, the following not supposed to be derogatory, it is just how I hear Mark when he talks:

"Did you have anything to do with Dylan's disappearance?"
"Well, you know, I didn't see him when I came home from Durango, and, you know, he wasn't where I left him on the couch, so I thought he'd gone outside for a while. I didn't think anything of it at the time, so I laid down for a bit, you know, because I do that when I have the opportunity..."

How could you get any kind of reading if the answer was like that? In that case, "failed miserably" would make sense.

Here is a link that explains Verizon ringback tones. It does not say what happens if the phone is dead or off though, and I don't have Verizon, nor do I use ringback tones so I don't know.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/faqs/Get It Now/faq_ringbacktones.html

I'm bumping up Coldhands' link to Verizon ringback tones. It says the lady talking is an add-on to play before your ringtone (music) starts. Ringback tones are an additional service you have to pay for. I tried to ask on their online chat whether this function is operable on a dead phone, but their chat people were all busy.

The fact is, if he did fail on those simple questions tells me the anxiety he had at the time. It could be a number of things that do not necessarily point to lying at all. How can you lie about your name? Your address? Or your DOB. I mean you can, but it would be obvious if he was, you know? I think it's safe to say that he is probably not a good poly candidate, IMO, if he failed those questions.

Who sas he failed the questions about his name and DOB? I don't think you can fail those. Imo, They are the 'baseline' questions, which the others are compared to.

And of course he was nervous and upset, who wouldn't be? But a good examiner can take that into account as they assess the baseline vs the 'sensitive' questions.

If he is getting anxiety like that one specific questions like what's your name? What's your DOB? I don't see why that would be unless, he has some kind of general anxiety issue. It doesn't take much at all to make a person anxious that has some issue with anxiety. All it takes is stress. I think it would be stressful to have to prove you didn't harm your kid even if you didn't, indeed harm your kid. Like public speaking, or being put into any kind of spot light at all. Situations for people who don't like to be a focal point of anything, tend to get anxious.

Imo, he seems very very comfortable when being interviewed. He is very laid back and calm and gives very long, detailed answers, and often smiles and even makes a few funny comments. He never appears anxious imo.

That is incorrect, if he was nervous about answering questions such as name, address, DOB, it would have given the examiner their baseline. Typically a person is asked questions where both the examiner & person being tested know the answers to be true.
i.e. Is your name Mark Redwine? Do you live in Vallecito Colorado? etc.
Then they will ask you questions where you both know the truth, but the examiner tells you to lie.
i.e. Were you born in January (when the truth is August) and the person being examined will answer "yes".
The examiner then has your baseline, how your body is reacting to the truth and a lie.

Once that has been established, the questioning begins. They also take other factors into consideration, they would have IMO taken into consideration that MR would be nervous as any parent of a missing child would be.

I am having an A-ha moment in regards to the search ER mentioned planning on the last radio show, and an earlier discussion we had about what the search was about. I am thinking that LE is having a search and that explains why she didn't really have details about it. It wasn't a search she and other volunteers were planning like I originally thought but one LE was planning, maybe?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Are you saying she was being dishonest? Maybe she was planning it WITH the help of LE.

From the Sunday 6/9 radio show. The information about the ringback tone is at 79:27

So his phone was on until we assume the battery died and if it was a couple of days later then A) it means the phone had been charged recently or it would of dies sooner (IMO) and B it was working and something stopped using Dylan using it ( IMO)

Who sas he failed the questions about his name and DOB? I don't think you can fail those. Imo, They are the 'baseline' questions, which the others are compared to.

And of course he was nervous and upset, who wouldn't be? But a good examiner can take that into account as they assess the baseline vs the 'sensitive' questions.

Those results would be interesting to see, for sure. He thought he failed those questions, and well, I am curious to know if he did. Even a good polygrapher will get to the point where they decide it's impossible to test a person, which is why they have those preliminaries to determine if a person is a good candidate to take a poly. I could see LE telling him a prelim is the actual poly and that he failed it to try to rattle him. If LE hasn't asked him to take another poly that would explain why too, that he didn't pass the "candidacy test." I recall in the NG interview ER said she took a poly to see if she was a good candidate, it really does make me wonder since LE hasn't issued any releases addressing the polys, if they only issued the prelim polys, and the only info about them are coming from the parents, so if they told them they took a poly they would believe it right?

Elaine, you have taken and passed a police polygraph, is that correct?

REDWINE: Yes.

GRACE: And what kind of questions did they ask you?

REDWINE: You know, just basic questions, just trying to see if I was a good candidate for the polygraph.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

And see I thought that was in August. I think this is a good clarifying point. I thought the road trip was in Aug and Dylan came in Sept. Then again, I often mix up my days/weeks and Holidays. Do you know how often I call Memorial Day Labor day and Labor Day Memorial day? I also tend to confuse Thanksgiving and Easter. I really don't know why either. In my head I will be thinking November but Easter comes out of my mouth, like I will say back in November when Easter was...I blame it all on my A.D.D.

You might be correct. I get those kinds of things mixed up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne