Sunday, 6/9/2013 Radio Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Special thanks to Mark Redwine for being on Trisha's show again this week.

Yes, just like Scott Peterson, Drew Peterson and others who loved the sound of their own voices and had no trouble doing interviews.

I'm too lazy to go find the post from earlier, but people were talking about starting a thread that contained questions to ask MR. There was some talk about making the thread private so that MR didn't get a heads up about the questions.

Do you not realize that Tricia always gives her guests a list of the questions ahead of the show? To conduct a radio show like an interrogation is sure to turn off most any guest.

Yes, just like Scott Peterson, Drew Peterson and others who loved the sound of their own voices and had no trouble doing interviews.

If the guy comes on the show, he is guilty.

If the guy doesn't come on the show, he is guilty.

It's really kind of humorous. Confirmation something or other.

I recall MR talking about following the Dylan threads on WS. Maybe he could just join up here and contribute/answer questions/etc.?

He said he will continue to stay in his house, saying he thought that was what would be best for Dylan.
here staying at home seemed to be Mark's idea, not LE's

Mark Redwine said Dylan had made tentative plans to meet friends at 6:30 a.m. Monday morning, but “nothing was etched in stone.” Bender said Dylan didn’t contact the friends then.

Mark Redwine said he had questioned why the 13-year-old would want to wake up that early in the morning.

I didn't remember this being up in the air. He wanted to wake up that early because
his dad wouldn't drop him off the night before, maybe? And obviously Bender was
already confused as to why Dylan didn't contact R in the morning..

http://www.durangoherald.com/articl.../Dylan-Redwine-did-not-run-away--police-say--

I'm too lazy to go find the post from earlier, but people were talking about starting a thread that contained questions to ask MR. There was some talk about making the thread private so that MR didn't get a heads up about the questions.

Do you not realize that Tricia always gives her guests a list of the questions ahead of the show? To conduct a radio show like an interrogation is sure to turn off most any guest.

She does? No, I didn't know this.

Thank you.

Please bring me up to speed to avoid wasting time. I transcribed the radio show but have to go back, relisten and make edits and make sure I have everything accurate.

Question 1: Has anybody already transcribed it? Do you all still want a full transcript?

Question 2: I am working on it as we speak and hope to have it completed soon but it is a slow process to make sure it is accurate, so my 2nd question is:

Do you want me to post it in here in pieces/sections (as I complete each section), or do you just want to wait until the entire transcript is available and I'll post that in the media/timeline and let everyone know? Your choice.

Please advise so I know if and how to proceed from this point forward.
Thanks to all.

Thank you, TxJan. You really deserve some kind of special medal or something. Maybe I'll make you one!

That's an interesting idea. I can't remember if Elaine said she follows here, but I do recall Mark saying he does. So maybe Mark should take the lead and join up. :)

NEED ASSISTANCE PLEASE:

I'm ready to post another section of the Radio Show but before I do, I need ONE BITTY WORD that I can't understand/hear/decipher.

Would anyone be willing to listen right quick and tell me if they can deciper MR's mumbling? I just can't get that word and it's driving me nuts!

Here's the relevant section and time to go to:

Go to this time:
62:58

MR:
to get him awake. You know, again, and you know I do it in a gentle manner, and I’m not gonna’ go startle him by any means and…and have him wake up and be all ____ (? Need the word here).

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

all alarmed???

I do not have any questions for Elaine. She was not the last person to be with Dylan and the same cannot be said about MR.

If the guy comes on the show, he is guilty.

If the guy doesn't come on the show, he is guilty.

It's really kind of humorous. Confirmation something or other.

You do realize that confirmation something or other works on both sides of an issue right?

That's an interesting idea. I can't remember if Elaine said she follows here, but I do recall Mark saying he does. So maybe Mark should take the lead and join up. :)

Maybe he already has? :wink:

I'll trade you the medal for the location of Dylan... :please:

I didn't think that Hailey was ever going to be found. And that was important that she was finally, recovered. So maybe Dylan will come home some day soon too.

Emma Ems - I was looking for sources for your information on what a good polygrapher should/shouldn't do, candidacy tests, etc.

You wrote:

Even a good polygrapher will get to the point where they decide it's impossible to test a person, which is why they have those preliminaries to determine if a person is a good candidate to take a poly. I could see LE telling him a prelim is the actual poly and that he failed it to try to rattle him. If LE hasn't asked him to take another poly that would explain why too, that he didn't pass the "candidacy test."

Thank you.

You asked where I got my information. It's in many, many documents where they describe the entire process(I do not feel like reading through all I have saved on this topic, as they are lengthy reads.) I cannot copy from the one I read through but it states they continue during the pretest formulating and reformulating the various questions until they can get a clear read of truthful or deceptive. If at some point they can still not get a "clear" read of truthful or deceptive answers, what do they do? If they can't clearly read the responses do they continue to try to test, or do they state the candidate cannot be tested? You would hope they wouldn't try to test the person if they could not get a clear read on them, would you not?

http://www.psych.utoronto.ca/~furedy/Papers/ld/North American Polygraph and Psychophysiology.doc

I cannot keep reading these long polygraph processes tonight as the reading is very boring for me and doesn't hold my interest well. I read a few others earlier, one link already posted that goes through the whole process as well and I was trying to find something "shorter" to post for an easier read. In the process of doing that I did find this,

http://www.islandpacket.com/2013/05/27/2519187/glitch-reported-in-popular-polygraph.html

Kind of interesting.

I didn't think that Hailey was ever going to be found. And that was important that she was finally, recovered. So maybe Dylan will come home some day soon too.

And Jessica Ridgeway too, despite all of the strange goings on during the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member