Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dear Yuri, please know that I continue to keep you and your entire investigative team in my prayers.
And my many thanks to you for your tireless work for Justice for the country's little Angel.
I hope your injury is continuing to heal.
Thank you Yuri. :blowkiss:

Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony:rose:

LOL Yes, Corporal Yuri Melich is definitely thread worthy. (Hey...I didn't start it!)

I am the President of the WWYMD? (What Would Yuri Melich Do?) Fan Club (please note his photo in my signature). We all have heros in this case. Early on I could see his intelligence and his dogged determination to find Caylee. After the first bond hearing testimony, reading the 400 pages, listening to the tapes, and realizing what a fine job he is doing...my opinion only grows deeper with respect and admiration.

I think I can safely say I have been his biggest supporter. ;)

GO YURI!!
I agree. He's doing a great job. I can't believe his patience with these people. It's funny that George, Cindy and Lee ALL forget their first statements that practically come out and say she did something bad to Caylee. Then Yuri had to sit there and take all that BS from them afterward, nevermind all the public statements calling them all inept.

Det. Melich - dress nicely for the Grand Jury hearing - and I think you should definitely work on the sympathy angle while you testify - make sure your crutches are very visible. Oh, is there any way you can color coordinate your suit/shirt/tie with the color of the crutches?

Hope they let you do the perp walk with Casey, crutches and all!

Det. Melich - dress nicely for the Grand Jury hearing - and I think you should definitely work on the sympathy angle while you testify - make sure your crutches are very visible. Oh, is there any way you can color coordinate your suit/shirt/tie with the color of the crutches?

Hope they let you do the perp walk with Casey, crutches and all!

Oh...........Macushla........you are soooooooo bad. I have a feelin you're gonna hear about that one. LOL

I have faith in LE in Orlando. Years ago my friend's college age daughter and her friend were kidnapped by a serial rapist in Orlando. They were rescued by LE and the rapist was convicted and imprisoned. In my book, Orlando LE is top notch.

I'm reading elsewhere that Yuri has been taken off this case due to his blogging here. Please tell me this is not true.

Rumors are a buzzing all over the net...i have yet to see anything confirmed thru a link...however, im with you, i really hope its not true... he really didnt say or do anything wrong..imho

Detective Melich has been ABOVE board here ... in fact, it is his duty (imo) to look in on us as well as other sites concerning Caylee!

HE HAS AT NO TIME EVER DONE ANYTHING HERE TO WARRANT SUCH STAEMENTS.

THE END.

I'm reading elsewhere that Yuri has been taken off this case due to his blogging here. Please tell me this is not true.

We all know Yuri never discussed the case here. All he did was say thanks for the support & prayers. I think it's just rumor he has been pulled from the case. He is to good a cop, a decent person & a professional. He would never do anything to compromise this case or his working on it.

We all know Yuri never discussed the case here. All he did was say thanks for the support & prayers. I think it's just rumor he has been pulled from the case. He is to good a cop, a decent person & a professional. He would never do anything to compromise this case or his working on it.

This rumor is driving me crazy!! how can we find out if it is true!!!

This rumor is driving me crazy!! how can we find out if it is true!!!

Let's consider the source...

Secondly, there is the possibility that Det. Melich, once they have the evidentiary responsibility to charge Miss. Anthony with homicide, may need to transfer the case to Homicide- could that be the impetus here?

Could it be that the motions appearances Friday leave zero doubt this girl will be charged in the death of her child? Det. Melich's integrity and code are sound with me and everyone here. I call BS.

Let's consider the source...

Secondly, there is the possibility that Det. Melich, once they have the evidentiary responsibility to charge Miss. Anthony with homicide, may need to transfer the case to Homicide- could that be the impetus here?

Could it be that the motions appearances Friday leave zero doubt this girl will be charged in the death of her child? Det. Melich's integrity and code are sound with me and everyone here. I call BS.

Great response, this is not the only CASE in this department, other blogs have been disgusting about certain things in general, LE and Yuri surely have been checking all forums regarding this case and other cases in their jurisdiction. If this rumor is true, I do not believe there is any merit to there comments, KC is not the only perp in ORLANDO, life goes on and our favorite DET. is well aware of what he should and should not do to compromise a case.

I for one have FAITH justice will prevail and thank you Det. Yuri for spending some down time with us. Had you not had your accident we would not have had the opportunity to share our best wishes in your recovery. To all LE who lurk............ keep lurking ALL FORUMS............no matter how DISGUSTING and VILE they can be............... Rumors and speculations I am sure they all give you guys a laugh................ I have the utmost respect for LE thank you for all your hard work.

I despise rumors. They're st00pit.

- We don't know that Yuri's been 'pulled from' the case at all.

- He's likely to be on desk duty, or a case, or an assignment that will, per doctor's orders, allow his broken leg to heal.

- He's Child Abuse, not Homicide. The case, or a large part of it, may have been transferred to Homicide, because of the Grand Jury tomorrow.

- With Casey being officially named the one and only Suspect, and the preparation necessary for the Grand Jury, he's likely to be extremely busy working on the case.

Spread logic! :)

Rumor, stupid rumors, that's all it is my dear posters.

Det. Melich is still very much on the case. Yes, I have checked.

Remember, there are many people who want to stop good people like Det. Melich from doing their job. One way is to start an ugly rumor.

Let's put this one to rest shall we?

Rumor, stupid rumors, that's all it is my dear posters.

Det. Melich is still very much on the case. Yes, I have checked.

Remember, there are many people who want to stop good people like Det. Melich from doing their job. One way is to start an ugly rumor.

Let's put this one to rest shall we?

TY, Tricia! I read this rumor on another blog. Amazing, things spread like wild fire. Thanks for setting the record straight!!! :blowkiss:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Tricia: Could you put a sticky or a closed thread on the main page for this? Many people won't think to check the Yuri support thread and this rumor really needs to be stomped on hard - and squooshed (as my granddaughter would say) like a bug :)

Thank you Tricia! I'm very glad you were able to let us know the truth.
:blowkiss:

Thank you for letting us know the truth. I am pretty sure most of us suspected it was only rumor but it is nice to get the reassurance.

Tricia: Could you put a sticky or a closed thread on the main page for this? Many people won't think to check the Yuri support thread and this rumor really needs to be stomped on hard - and squooshed (as my granddaughter would say) like a bug :)

Absolutely- I would also add to all of us that we need to examine the "mill" of rumors that are circulating, almost simultaneously, very recently.

I take it as a sign for heavy activity this week that will be undesirable to some. Rumors, and gossip are NOT going to stall the wheels of justice in this case in any way. I have decided to make it my goal to NOT react to any unverified information that does not come from the individual it is referencing in the first place.

Press on OCSO!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back