Support Thread: Jeff Ashton and Prosecution Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Mr. Ashton, Ms. Drane-Burdick, and Mr. George...thank you for being Caylee's voice. It is people such as yourself who wants to find justice for Caylee and not in it for the notorioty, the money, etc., but rather to seek justice for this sweet, innocent child. Thanks just isn't enough. It's quite obvious that your intentions aren't the same of the defense team. God bless you all.

:innocent:

Mr. Ashton's questions are always direct and clear. But that pig in a blanket joke was in bad taste. No doubt he has been about this case long enough to develop a wierd sense of humor about it, but that might not go over well with the jury. I heard on the radio JA has been a DA for many years, is expert on DNA and was the first to present a DNA case in Orlando.

By the time JB gets to the end of a question I have frequenty completely forgotten the first part. If I am having trouble with the rambling, complex, meandering around the block nature of his sentences maybe the jurors are too.

Folks........please remain a respectable distance from JA. I called dibs long long ago.

HeeHee

What a prosecution team Caylee has! She is looking down on the 3 of you smiling, because she knows that y'all are fighting for her! We all are so very proud of you & support you in every way! Keep it up & let's bring this thing home for Caylee!

Where Casey is holding her wrist could be where Caylee put her hands when she was being drugged or duct taped.

Mr. Ashton's questions are always direct and clear. But that pig in a blanket joke was in bad taste. No doubt he has been about this case long enough to develop a wierd sense of humor about it, but that might not go over well with the jury. I heard on the radio JA has been a DA for many years, is expert on DNA and was the first to present a DNA case in Orlando.

By the time JB gets to the end of a question I have frequenty completely forgotten the first part. If I am having trouble with the rambling, complex, meandering around the block nature of his sentences maybe the jurors are too.

BBM~

I'm sorry, but I disagree. Having the jury see ICA laugh out loud in open court during discussion of the decomposition of her baby's body is PRICELESS. At least two of the jurors took note of it and according to what I read were visibly appalled by her reaction. I believe that that is why he said it. JMO. These prosecutors are AMAZING, IMO. :rocker:

God bless you for being little Caylee's voice.....a wonderful job you are doing....keep it going and lets get justice for this little one...Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

THANK YOU Mr. Ashton, that cross exam today had me hopping up and down and cheering! You are awesome!
And thanks to the entire team, for enduring the DT, AND for your righteous quest to see Caylee have her day.

Jeff, would you be my husband? After today I LOVE you!!!:rocker:

Note to Mr. Ashton - There are a bunch of crazy :crazy: ladies over at Websleuths. Please take cover! :lol:

Bye the way - :yourock:

I have such tremendous respect for this prosecution team. They are clearly passionate advocates for justice for voiceless victims like Caylee. These heroes are not jaded despite their daily forays into the worst of human behavior.

As an in house attorney who has seldom been in a courtroom I stand in awe of both their legal acumen and advocacy skills. It takes a special person to work on behalf of crime victims. These people could obviously make much more money by going to the "other side" but I suspect that would never happen. They collectively show the best of all of us and represent we, the people, against the very worst of society and it's most heinous criminals. My gratitude knows no bounds. I just hope they know how admired and appreciated they are.

Very professional, it must be so hard with JB's tricks and disrespect .
Class act for the prosectutors! JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE! Thankyou!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back