Support Thread: Tony & Leonard Padilla

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TONY AND LEONARD..THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU ARE DOING TO BRING LITTLE CAYLEE HOME TO REST.

Hope you'll come back and chat with us soon..we miss the interaction.

Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to both Leonard & Tony for being a strong voice of reality in regards to this case.

I loved watching you on NG lastnight Leonard. Even though NG gives you a hard time sometimes, you still stick to your guns. You don't sugar coat your thoughts about this case and you just put it all out there. I appreciate that! :woohoo:

Appreciate the information you have been able to give the public so far. You've kept everyone on thier toes.

Thumbs up for LP and gang.... I was against him in beginning, but I am a true believer now in what he does...

Thumbs up guys! I added a thread requesting info during the dates June 26-29 for you on our thread list. Hope we can help gather info needed.

Hello, Leonard, Tony, and gang! Watched who I affectionately call "Uncle Leonard" now on NG again last night. Loved that "Bomb" to NG on the lie detector tests. You're keeping us on our toes with suspense as to what your next "Bomb" will be. We look forward to your next chat time with us here at WS.
Nice to see that Rob's favorite little "tail twister" has not outsmarted the "wily ole fox" yet. LOL!

Leonard and Tony-we miss you here...but let Det. Melich know that we will GLADLY take him in your stead for the late night chats...

:rolleyes:

Leonard, I am impressed! You are a man of your word and are trying to do exactly what you stated in the beginning. thanks.

One more time, I want to say thanks to Leonard and Crew. You are in a position to say what many of us here can't and I believe as theories are delivered to the public and Law Enforcement, SOMEONE is going to come forward. Thanks for what you do to keep this case interesting to television viewers everywhere.

Your heart is in the right place and you just keep giving your time to help. I really hope there is a break in the case soon...for everyone's sake.

If it wasn't for Leonard Padilla and his $50,000.00 - Casey Anthony wouldn't have gotten out of jail only to throw him out of her house when he refused to listen to any further nonsense about Zanny the Nanny. If that doesn't take the cake I don't know what else does except maybe Cindy A.'s statement about Casey being "Mother of the Year".

LP, Tony and Rob; thank you for staying with this. If it wasn't for your daily info on NG
we would all be losing hope that justice will be served for Caylee.

Not a deliberate bump, but I MUST give props to Leonard for minimally interjecting new material, making Nancy Grace's show more exciting, and in general making this all more fun and something to look forward to more.

Props LP! Thank you.

Not a deliberate bump, but I MUST give props to Leonard for minimally interjecting new material, making Nancy Grace's show more exciting, and in general making this all more fun and something to look forward to more.

Props LP! Thank you.

I think this case is very, very disturbing. Exciting and fun are NOT two words I would use to describe it.

Sooo glad this was bumped up!

Leonard, thank you for staying with this case and not giving up! You give me so much hope in such a hopeless situation!

Please tell Tony to come back for a chat!

I'm pretty tight with my girl Blink, if ya know what I mean, and I am SURE I could get her to put her hat back on for you!

God Bless you and your nephew!

Just want to thank LP and everyone on his end for all they have and will do to bring justice to this case..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back