SURPRISE HEARING Friday 18th August

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Johnny Depp saying he's innocent doesn't prove innocence either...or the Dixie Chicks. Just sayin.....

Sorry but pleading guilty to get out is not justice for either party. The murdered boys nor is it for the WM3 if they're really innocent.

They will forever have suspicion upon them, imo. If I was innocent, I'd want to be proven innocent in a court of law. All charges dropped and I would sure as heck want compensation!!!! LOTS OF IT! $$$$$$
I don't care about Johnny and the Chicks, but ITA, I would want to be declared innocent and a pantload of compensation. First though, I would want out, and would do whatever required to get out if I was innocent. JMO

HuggsyOOTP: RT @wm3org: Damien & Jessie rode in the van together from Varner Unit to Jobro... Would have loved to hear that conversation.

I don't care about Johnny and the Chicks, but ITA, I would want to be declared innocent and a pantload of compensation. First though, I would want out, and would do whatever required to get out if I was innocent. JMO

BBM

What if you were guilty? Would you do whatever it required to get out then?

empty words on an internet forum. not one of you will step up and give him room and board or let him spend time with your children alone. i'll wait right here for proof that one of you does.

No worries, it's all good, if there was a way for me to do so, and I did, believe me, I would not post it on the internet

all our posts are on an internet forum. Just sayin

Has this been confirmed? I am coming to this thread late and I don't have time to read the entire thread.

To the best of my knowledge, it is not confirmed. I think it is rumor based on Byers' impassioned interview in front of the courthouse this morning in which he makes that claim.

PLEASE LEAVE THE SNARK AT THE DOOR.
This is an emotional, heated topic. if you can't discuss without personally insulting one another then move to another area of the forum where you can keep it in check.

This is the only warning that will be posted.

Please alert on offending posts.

this post lands randomly on the thread.

Please post a link that show they are pleading guilty. NY Times article of today says a no contest plea is the deal. They don't have to admit guilt only that the state has evidence that could convict them and the state doesn't have to admit they made mistakes. Justice will come in this case sooner or later.

OK..My mistake should have said NO CONTEST PLEA instead of guilty plea-its the same thing to me!!JMO

I'm making a guess but I think that this whole thing is the state vacating the convictions and accepting the new pleas with the familys ok and a super speedy trial. But this is just a guess.

Except from what I've read, family was told by DA--they weren't part of the decision. Right now, the details are yet unknown. Rumors only. But, if this deal is to get the state off the hook for compensation, and it remains unclear if they are guilty or innocent, justice is not served.

If they are innocent, how does the guilty party or parties get convicted? Any defense attorney will say the real killers were convicted already. :banghead:

BBM

What if you were guilty? Would you do whatever it required to get out then?

I can't imagine being guilty of anything, but yes, probably I would. Moot though imo, as I believe they are innocent.

edited to add, sorry JBean, it's not about me and I apologize for going off topic

It seems like some people forget that these 3 were young teenagers accused of a horrific crime. I'm not the same person I was when I was 18 and I'm sure that goes for many other people as well.

These guys have done a lot of growing up in prison, no doubt. People need to start looking beyond how they acted when they were young and stupid and wanting to stick it to the man.

@ashblackstone Little Rock, Arkansas
Morning news anchor for Today's THV in Little Rock

We've been standing in this cramped hallway for two hours now. Hot and packed! 20 minutes before public session is supposed to start. #wm3
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

I am not as well versed as some of you-has the Innocence Project been involved in this case at all?

Except from what I've read, family was told by DA--they weren't part of the decision. Right now, the details are yet unknown. Rumors only. But, if this deal is to get the state off the hook for compensation, and it remains unclear if they are guilty or innocent, justice is not served.

If they are innocent, how does the guilty party or parties get convicted? Any defense attorney will say the real killers were convicted already. :banghead:

BBM.

ITA. Full justice requires that the real killers are eventually tried and convicted. But if the WM3 are released today, at least it's a start down the right road.

JMO, ITA, it's about getting the state off the hook for massive compensation. JMO

Someone explained it here, Flossie-State vacates the convictions and WP3 take an Alford plea.

I am with the rest of you that this makes pursuing the killer(s) pretty difficult. But then again I am on the Step-dad did it train.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back