Surprise witness supposedly may testify as early as tomorrow...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I can ever watch another trial after this one. It's been too hard on my health. Just imagining what that criminal did to her little girl, then to think of all that evil stunts the DT has pulled, is enough to make me literally sick.

So, why should we believe anything River Cruz says now? And, how long is her rap sheet?

I just posted in the news thread about River Cruz interview. I don't expect the judge to be happy tomorrow.

I don't think the witnesses are gagged, so I doubt HHJP will get involved. He has PLENTY of stuff to be unhappy about, though, so I agree he won't be happy tomorrow.

I just posted in the news thread about River Cruz interview. I don't expect the judge to be happy tomorrow.

It's like the sad parade - you know? Like all the washed up carnies in their poor fitting, tattered and blowsy feathers trying to summon their courage to once again call all the circus lovers to town. I think Sherwood Anderson could have made a novel of this...

<snipped from article>

When first asked by investigators about the affair, Holloway denied it, but now she says she is prepared to tell the truth in court.

River/Crystal said back then that George told her Caylee's death was 'an accident that snowballed out of control.' Jose used the exact phrase verbatim in his OS.

River/Crystal was also with that disturbed young man Kilani ? (wearing the white Casey sunglasses, in front of the Anthony home) who freaked out the day Caylee's remains were found? Who ARE these people?

OMG. Did the Anthony's and JB set this up back then as an alibi????

I guess an affair doesn't HAVE to be sexual...?
Just saying...

Anyway as far as the TH's go, it seems they have all lost their heads in the heat of this trial, with the possible exception of Mark E.

I'm sorry, but this is just FUNNY! You have a DT witness who is impeaching herself before even taking the stand! JA or LDB are going to have a field day on cross with her. Bring it on DT!

My thoughts exactly - bring it on!!

:seeya:

I disagree with the TH's about RC's testimony being allowed - it is heresay. Period. She said that George said that KC said - and they tell two friends and so on and so on. JA will object - it is heresay.

IMHO she has nothing to add to this. JB is putting her up there strictly to drag GA's reputation right smack dab into the mud - that's it.

Plus if she said in her depo that there was no affair and then takes the stand and says there was one - welp, she just impeached herself and possibly opened herself up for a perjury charge as well.

Tomorrow morning will be interesting.

No linky so if you decide to poof my post, I understand.

In the June 13th issue of the nat enquirer, they wrote about the dt's side trying to get George to commit suicide (for real) so it would take it all off of Casey as they could blame George and a dead man can't be questioned and that is the strategy to get ms ICA off the hook.I did buy that copy and if need be, I'll write it word for word tomorrow. It about made me ill.
moo.

From Local 6s Facebook a few minutes ago -

WKMG Local 6 George Anthony's mistress talks to Tony Pipitone before she takes the stand! Don't miss what she says he told her about Caylee's death.

If they had read the discovery, they would KNOW what she said about Caylee's death. lol

I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that Baez is going to get her to blurt out what George said before Ashton can object.

Remember Saturday morning when Dr. Rodriguez blurted out that he was an unpaid consultant?

I foresee the exact same thing happening with this questionable witness.

I do not trust Baez AT ALL. I do not trust his games, and I do not trust that he would not try to tamper with, or coerce a witness to testify in such a way as to bolster his theory of the case.

Vasco's attorney filed a motion to quash his subpoena for deposition. It is my understanding from him being on IS or HLN can't remember which that he is supposed to go before the judge at 8:30am tomorrow.

I heard that too! Wait until HHBP learns that JB subpoenaed someone who has no connection to the case, because JB failed to follow through and verify who had the phone number in question in 2008. And JB's failure resulted in an innocent person having to retain an attorney who will appear before HHBP asking for the subpoena to be quashed. I don't think HHBP is going to be too happy.

Yep, she is now changing her story. Says they DID have an affair and she's ready now to admit it. Received her subpoena Tuesday at 8:30am just doesn't say which Tuesday. Isn't it a little late to be adding to your witness list?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28302102/detail.html

She IS on the State Witness List. As I learned when I asked AZLawyer how the defense could call Kronk when he wasn't even on THEIR Witness List, the Judge doesn't care WHICH list they are on.

So why is she not on the DT witness list? This is no surprise witness. They didn't just learn about her.

It's a surprise for HHJP. :great: (I'm in shock the DT just seems so cavalier about upsetting the court any more than they already have. Vasco Thomas and now this)

So why is she not on the DT witness list? This is no surprise witness. They didn't just learn about her.

She's on the list under hear real name (or a different alias?): Krystal Holloway

Typically, testifying about what someone told you is hearsay and not admissible, but Local 6 legal analyst Mark O&#8217;Mara said Holloway&#8217;s testimony would be allowed.

O&#8217;Mara said Holloway&#8217;s testimony could be used to impeach previous testimony by George Anthony that he knew nothing about Caylee drowning.

The above is the DF goal for calling RC.

I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that Baez is going to get her to blurt out what George said before Ashton can object.

Remember Saturday morning when Dr. Rodriguez blurted out that he was an unpaid consultant?

I do not trust Baez AT ALL. I do not trust his games, and I do not trust that he would not try to tamper with, or coerce a witness to testify in such a way as to bolster his theory of the case.

Did any of the attorneys on either side ask George any questions about a pool drowning or accident?

This is an effort to discredit George before they put him back on the stand.

AND didn't she sell out too? As a matter of fact, I was cleaning and ran across an old Enquirer. I never buy them. I only bought the ones that were related to this case. I just pulled it out and yep, it is the one with RC/KH article. She sold out big time.

Let's see - here's some excerpts:

"He never went looking for Caylee - he spent most of his time with me!"

Geroge's sexy mistress tells all to the Enquirer after being grilled by cops for hours.

Krystal said she broke up with George at the end of the spring of 2009. "I found out he was lying to me - spending the money I had given him on drinking and hanging out".

Oh man - this chick has nothing to add and has impeached herself over and over and over. This outta be good.

RC's sister was in jail.

MOO MOO MOO ...

It is NOT surprising to me that the DT would want to put River on the stand. She will be about as "believable" as their so-called "expert witnesses" ...

MOO

I didn't follow anything about this River woman. Strange that she would have a relative in jail with Casey and volunteer at the same place as George was spending his time, ending up having an affair with George and then recalling that he said Caylee's death was an accident. Seems almost too convenient for Baez and his drowning narrative. Didn't Casey say many of the women down at the jail knew Baez? Isn't that how she got his name in the first place?

BBM I totally agree!
Also GA is not on trial here.
RC only has hearsay for testimony.
Also, hello has no fury like a woman scorned!
I want to see CA reactions to GA 'friend'........
I also wonder if GA/CA will allow all this damage to GA to SAVE ICA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean