Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WM could have asked them himself. The friend quoted in that particular interview visited DM's home in the summer of 2011 (according to the photos on FB), so WM would have still been alive.

Thanks. Now I understand why someone suggested that WM was stressed. For some reason I don't think the party pad conversion was WM's idea.

Carli, IMO there is a possibility that DM did live at the Old Derry Road address as an independent mature adult. DM was on title to the property and if he used it as his personal residence it would not be subject to capital gains when it sold. IMO it is a beautiful property and definitely maintained and greatly improved. Currently back on the market but the screen shot from the virtual tour in 2011 indicates the property was nicely renovated when it sold back then. The point is that IMO DM was an adult and IMHO it's presumptuous to assume that DM and WM had continuously shared the same living space and DM acted as main care giver for an alcoholic parent. MOO

Current: http://property.trovit.ca/index.php...ype.1/origin.2/section.5/section_type.1/pop.1

I see, MrsS, but I also note that both WM and DM shared title to Derry Rd W following on the death of CM. As I recall prior to CM's death only WM shared the title with his father. I wonder if this property may have been rented out, as obviously WM never lived there. Anyway, I quite agree, there seems to be little information about where, precisely DM lived since childhood, but we do know that is 2011 the Etobicoke res was all tricked out as a bachelor pad and, frankly, it seems somewhat out of character given what we know, that WM might have done that for himself. MOO.

For some reason I don't think the party pad conversion was WM's idea.

Maybe. Or maybe not. There are some photos of the "party pad" online - it more or less consists of a bar installed in the basement and the aforementioned aquarium.

Mr. Glass, 65, who lived in Maine and occasionally visited his sister in Toronto, said the couple liked to spend afternoons sitting around Wayne’s house drinking. “Every time I met him, they were well into the booze,” he said, adding that he believed Wayne genuinely cared for his sister, who died in 2009.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/31/millard-aviation-business-in-decline-long-before-tim-bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it/

I have had homes where my children have had designated areas for friends etc, it does not seem odd to me that WM would have sanctioned such for his own only son... JMO

Thanks. Now I understand why someone suggested that WM was stressed. For some reason I don't think the party pad conversion was WM's idea.

I have lived through having more than one teenager/young adult in my home, it's par for the course that they have friends over and life is hectic. I dread to think of a home where teenagers/young adults are confined to their rooms or have to ask permission for or to do anything... yes there are boundaries but most parents will allow socializing in their home.... it doesn't mean they are having orgies, raves and the like....JMO

I have yet to see a pic of DM where he looks intoxicated or in the throes of wild abandon....

"His Maple Gate home, which police searched after his arrest, was completely customized as a party pad where he and his friends could relax and have fun, featuring a large aquarium stocked with fish and turtles, said Mr. Ménardo."

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

I hope he asked his party friends not to touch his dad's stuff.

I highly question this "party pad" quote, because, really, if a couple of X boxes and an aquarium make someplace a party pad, then apparently every family I know lives in a party pad. I think if you are going to call someplace a party pad it should at least have an air hockey table and a disco ball.

Ann B has posted the Jailhouse letter. I realize this is all to be taken with a grain of salt, but I simply found it interesting if nothing else. It may or may not be DM who wrote it, and I don't believe it proves anything either way, really. If it was in fact a response by DM to an "admirer", I find it kind of warped that there are actually women out there could be enamoured with an accused murderer, but I am also well aware that there are many groupies obsessed with sickos like Paul Bernardo and Luka Magnotta (to name a few). Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2013/08/dellen-millards-letter-from-jail.html

P.T. Barnum's alleged quote says it better than I can.......:floorlaugh:

The "letter" won't likely please DP, outside the public eye, of course.

Anyway for DM, reality indicates his near future holds several possibilities....

1. Dismissal of charges during Judicial Pretrial.

2. Plea bargain @Judicial Pretrial or shortly thereafter.

3. Carried over for trial before a sitting Jury or Judge.

Ann B has posted the Jailhouse letter. I realize this is all to be taken with a grain of salt, but I simply found it interesting if nothing else. It may or may not be DM who wrote it, and I don't believe it proves anything either way, really. If it was in fact a response by DM to an "admirer", I find it kind of warped that there are actually women out there could be enamoured with an accused murderer, but I am also well aware that there are many groupies obsessed with sickos like Paul Bernardo and Luka Magnotta (to name a few). Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2013/08/dellen-millards-letter-from-jail.html

Interesting because on DM's dir3n33d steam account, one of his friend's accounts is BigD

Is he his own best friend? ;)

ETA: On BigD's profile, on May 5, other members are wishing BigD Happy Birthday (although we know that is not DM's bd). Another poster says to the effect that they hear all of Mexico is celebrating.

Don't want to link just in case dir3n33d and BigD are not one and the same.

Also from that article. Seems wires were crossed. Did SD visit DM on a recommendation from her client Hall or again someone on the outside close to DM who didn't like DP's approach. I would :floorlaugh: to find out down the road DM switches lawyers. That will then clarify much IMHO.

Paradkar says he was not informed of DiGiuseppe's visit to the jail. And he says Millard insists he did not invite her there. "Unequivocally, (Millard) never asked her to come in," said Paradkar. Paradkar says DiGiuseppe was acting on a referral from her own first-degree murder client, likely Hall, who has also been at the Hamilton-Wentworth Detention Centre. He was committed just this week to stand trial for another murder involving a fellow inmate at the Niagara Detention Centre and will be on trial next year for two counts of counselling to commit murder. Derstine told the Mississauga News his firm tried to contact Paradkar "but as he does not have an office, this was made more difficult."

http://news.ca.msn.com/ontario/hami...ll-locked-in-battle-over-professional-conduct

I highly question this "party pad" quote, because, really, if a couple of X boxes and an aquarium make someplace a party pad, then apparently every family I know lives in a party pad. I think if you are going to call someplace a party pad it should at least have an air hockey table and a disco ball.

How do we know it doesn't ;) Just because the reporter only listed those few items in the party pad, doesn't mean that is all that existed. DM could have had the whole basement of his house converted into a party pad with pinball machines, xboxs, PS3s, well stocked bar with a refrigerator fully stock with drinks and munchies, pool table, air hockey table, ping pong table, disco balls, fish tanks, turtle tanks, surround sound for music and gaming, a large library of movies and music, big screen TV or watching Dexter, The Followers and Fargo to name a few of DM's and his buddies favourite movies and shows. Must remain open minded in :moo:HTH.

FWIW, i'm now having difficulty remembering how I got from BigD to the bd wishes and Mexico reference (it led to a different site called The Gaming Oasis). Was a few days ago when i initially found it, so will have to go back through my tired old brain to figure it out again.

Could DP be BigD?! Might be worth looking into SB. ;) Do we know when DP's birthday is?

Don't know about DP's bd or about being BigD, but I recall that one of DM's FB friends uploaded a pic on May 5 ... a stock photo of a hand with fingers formed into the sign of the Ram, candles on the fingertips and Happy Birthday written on the fingers.

Interesting because on DM's dir3n33d steam account, one of his friend's accounts is BigD

ETA: On BigD's profile, on May 5, other members are wishing BigD Happy Birthday (although we know that is not DM's bd). Another poster says to the effect that they hear all of Mexico is celebrating.

I commented on this when the letter was first talked about, sillybilly. That BigD is not DM. At not unless they let DM play on Steam from his jail cell. I found it odd that he used the same name. I guess someone likes to use DM's name variations.

JMO

I noticed SB, that the last time "BigD" :)floorlaugh:) was online was 68 days ago, so it must be a "friend" of DM's (who seems to like hockey, hmmm) If the "jailhouse letter" really is from DM, I guess he's decided to adopt the nickname BigD as well. Maybe it makes him more popular with the boys of Barton Street than using the nickname "LittleD" :floorlaugh:

In regards to the steam acct., I find it odd/eerie that the last time dir3n33d played way May 6. I wonder what's up with that?! :/ I also notice the last time a few other "friends" played was around the same time. I know it was mentioned previously that maybe it was how they were communicating. A lot of friends stopped playing 115, 120 days ago. Weird. MOO

I noticed SB, that the last time "BigD" :)floorlaugh:) was online was 68 days ago, so it must be a "friend" of DM's (who seems to like hockey, hmmm) If the "jailhouse letter" really is from DM, I guess he's decided to adopt the nickname BigD as well. Maybe it makes him more popular with the boys of Barton Street than using the nickname "LittleD" :floorlaugh:

In regards to the steam acct., I find it odd/eerie that the last time dir3n33d played way May 6. I wonder what's up with that?! :/ I also notice the last time a few other "friends" played was around the same time. I know it was mentioned previously that maybe it was how they were communicating. A lot of friends stopped playing 115, 120 days ago. Weird. MOO

I'm sure DM and his defense team are well aware that his steam profile was found, and people probably didn't want to be watched as being linked to him. However, I don't know how easy it is to change a Steam profile name--your purchased games are linked to your account, at the very least. They may have simply set their settings to private.

Does DM still have an active Facebook?

Are you being serious?

Sent using Tapatalk 2

One never knows... Maybe he's not BigD but could be someone else on DM's friend gamer list. HTH. ;) Might be worth a lookie see. I don't have that information so I cannot help to sleuth it out. Even if I did, there would probably be nothing with strong indication DP use to game with DM or his buddies. I don't believe he would even have to be on DM's friends list either so...MOO ;)

I'm sure DM and his defense team are well aware that his steam profile was found, and people probably didn't want to be watched as being linked to him. However, I don't know how easy it is to change a Steam profile name--your purchased games are linked to your account, at the very least. They may have simply set their settings to private.

Does DM still have an active Facebook?

It was never active to the public from the beginning.....anything reported from FB was from friends pages not DM.

It was never active to the public from the beginning.....anything reported from FB was from friends pages not DM.

It was active and still is. He has 5 friends left and his wall is set to private so can't see anything there. Can see movies, music, tv shows, etc.

ETA: Sorry ^^^, thought you were referring to his FB, but now think you meant his Steam profile ... if so, you are correct.

Off to eat humble pie ... again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member