Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's saying that he was forced to go along on the test drive, under threat of death. 'Ride or die.' Almost sounds like she might know something?

IMO she is naive and should have contacted LE with her information instead of posting it on fb. Yes I know she did say she did contact LE but IMO she shouldn't be causing all the drama she is causing. We hear it time and time again when people speak out about suspects, "not him, there's no way, he is such a wonderful person". Naive and in denial. MOO

Hopefully this has not been posted yet -- If you search MS address and zoom in with the overhead view it looks like a very familiar red truck is parked in the driveway. (Wish I knew how to tell what date this is from)

http://explore.oakville.ca/maps/

Hi there,
First time posting, but I've been reading since the beginning. I just wanted to add my $0.02 in about when this photo could have been taken, as asked above. I'm from this town and after doing a scan of the surroundings and looking at when friends/neighbours homes that I know who've recently had pools put in, landscaping done, etc., I can figure out that these aerial shots were probably taken last spring. Could also be the fall of 2011, but based on the colour of the grass and lack of leaves on the trees, i'm pretty sure it's spring 2012. Unless of course, the shots were taken at various dates and patched together, but to me they look like they were taken at a similar time. Hope this helps.

I think it's important to keep an open mind. None of us really knows what happened, so why be so quick to shoot down theories? :twocents:

Speaking only for myself, here's why I hate it when sensationalist stuff like conspiracy theories and satanism are introduced:

1) Almost never actually relevant, but people go "oooooh" and get distracted from the actual established facts.

2) Inevitable "definition of satanist" debate.

3) Long hair and heavy metal doesn't make you a satanist. Possibly it means you need a makeover, but that's not the same. But someone will still say, "The accused had an AC/DC t-shirt. Yup, satanist."

4) A ram is just a male sheep. This is not worth getting worked up over.

5) There's a thread for [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209843"]alternative theories.[/ame] If people refuse to use it, it's hard not to feel there's a certain level of trolling occurring.

It happens. I actually knew someone, years ago, who tried to commit suicide with a .22 LR rifle. The bullet did not kill him, but rather, it swam through his brain, became permanently lodged, and left him functional but with a severe case of cross-eyedness and a bit of facial contortion. He was able to work afterwards and lead a relatively normal life despite the injury.

Exactly the reason. On the other hand, if the gun used to kil WM was illegally obtained. Either WM himself or the killer if there is one maybe knew nothing about firearms?

Funny:floorlaugh: Seriously though, when drugs (not talking pot) are involved anything can happen, sadly. I have personally had friends and kids of friends ruin their lives, getting addicted to drugs. One is currently in prison for murder and another recently convicted for arm robbery and assault. I can tell you that both of them tried and tried and tried to get sober, lots of rehab, but both of them relapsed. So, when I hear drugs involved, they can change a person and make them do terrible things.

So can money, sex, alcohol, and a whole host of other things.

Funny:floorlaugh: Seriously though, when drugs (not talking pot) are involved anything can happen, sadly. I have personally had friends and kids of friends ruin their lives, getting addicted to drugs. One is currently in prison for murder and another recently convicted for arm robbery and assault. I can tell you that both of them tried and tried and tried to get sober, lots of rehab, but both of them relapsed. So, when I hear drugs involved, they can change a person and make them do terrible things.

Fair enough and I was admittedly being glib. The original statement (sorry, I don't recall if it was yours, so no offense if so) was just a bit...black and white. ("Not a far leap from drug dealing to murder".)

Just because someone is "intelligent" does not mean they are not evil.

Millard's lawyer, Deepak Paradkar, told CBC News his client isn't the type of person to commit such crimes.

"He's a very unassuming, humble person. He's intelligent, well-educated and financially well off, so there's no motive here," Paradkar said.

This lawyer just described several life inmates at the Pen.....Russell Williams for starters.

As for the black eye and cuts, my guess is he was "resisting". I'm sure the arresting officers know a lot more details about this disturbing case, and could have easily been 6 warning shots to the back...

RIP TB

He really should've gotten a lawyer immediately, turned himself in and cut a deal to testify against DM then, no?

Why do you think he should have testified against DM? What if DM is not the killer? Maybe he didnt know he was about to be arrested, just a thought.

As for the black eye and cuts, my guess is he was "resisting". I'm sure the arresting officers know a lot more details about this disturbing case, and could have easily been 6 warning shots to the back...

RIP TB

We still need pics and/or witness statements about whether MS displayed any markings, scratches, bruises or cuts on his face and hands the day after the disappearance of Tim.

Telltale markings of a physical altercation and struggle in the truck, if Tim died by his hands.

Any significance in the fact that MS is charged with murder 1 but not theft?

Could it be because he wasn't driving? Does being a passenger in a car theft mean you are automatically implicated in the crime, or do you have to be the one actually driving the vehicle?!

MS's charge at yesterday's presser was 1st degree murder.
Interesting because DM's original charges were theft over $5K and forcible confinement, the latter upgraded to 1st degree murder after TB's remains were found and identified. 1st degree murder for MS indicate he had an equal role in the kidnapping and death.

Could it be because he wasn't driving? Does being a passenger in a car theft mean you are automatically implicated in the crime, or do you have to be the one actually driving the vehicle?!

DM was found with the truck in his possession, therefore theft.

Interesting because DM's original charges were theft over $5K and forcible confinement, the latter upgraded to 1st degree murder after TB's remains were found and identified. 1st degree murder for MS indicate he had an equal role in the kidnapping and death.

It wouldn't have to be equal. Just thinking back to the Rafferty case, the 2 perps both received 25 yrs for their roles in the kidnapping/murder of an 8 yr old child, even though it turned into a he said/she said ordeal. They were both there, both involved, therefore they both do the time. JMO

DM is the mastermind, the older guy with the money and the power... and there was a comment on a social page before it was removed that DM was "into" MS for his "manhood", didn't get a chance for a screenshot before it was gone though.

The excuse won't carry any weight though, to say you didn't know it was going to go that way is one thing, the ACTIONS you carry out AFTER it did go that way, speak volumes about everything you did before.

What I mean is...

If you killed TB during a struggle in the truck, why the struggle first off? But, that really won't even matter... its what they did to HIDE the truth, to destroy it more like it, after that took place...

<modsnip>.

THOSE are the actions that nullify anything prior to that time.

IMNSHO

:eek:BBM. <modsnip> Last I heard, LE were not even releasing where TB's charred body was found, just that it was found on farmland in Waterloo. Many reporters have said TB's body was on DM's property and some assume the incinerator was used but I haven't read anything that verifies this information. JMO

Bosma&#8217;s badly burned body was found in the Waterloo, Ont area on May 14.

Police have not confirmed where in Waterloo the remains were found but were investigating two properties in the area owned by Millard: a farm in Ayr and hangars at the Waterloo International Airport.

Police also found an incinerator on the farm land.[/I]

Kinsella confirmed Wednesday that no other remains were found on Millard&#8217;s property.

http://globalnews.ca/news/581753/tim-bosma-hamilton-police-make-second-arrest/

(It would be disingenuous of me to go back and edit now (and maybe impossible) but I'm sorry if my rant about out-there thread tangents made anyone feel I was telling them how to post. The mods made the alternative theories thread, but it is not for me to tell anyone to post in it. I just get dismayed seeing the 'crowd-sleuthing' power get directed so very far away from the known facts. But there are other solutions I can apply, such as the Ignore list. Again, apologies.)

I suggest using caution when opening up any links connected to MS or others who are recently putting some of this stuff online.
I agree be careful what vids ya access anywhere. It happened to me a few days ago looking up someones name and said a certain site was trying to download something onto my computer (All I had done was type the name in Google search:eek:) But somehow I clicked a link and my anti-virus Kaspersky put up the warning in a yellow box and blocked the download :clap: So I just :back: off there lol

#8 above has been the burning question to me since the 1st charge. I side with the other hand. Sideways plan went astray. The trail of evidence appears to strengthen this theory.
- The truck being noticed in DT Brantford via Colborne Rd. is a direct route to Brantford Hospital.
- My theory is the back seat occupant caused substantial injury to TB, which led to search on Phone for Nearby Hospital, which would be Brantford or McMaster in Hamilton. (for whatever reason I keep thinking Pulp Fiction and Marvin)
- While en route to Hospital TB passed away, causing panic and foolhardy decisions. Now murder is real, ditch the phone/drop the phone while checking the body.
- DM's farm is closest safe location from there.
- Seats removed to hide evidence or bullet hole, black interior is most probable in a Black truck. there would be no way to see if all evidence was ever completely removed with the naked eye, safer to remove.
- Those familiar with someone passing know that bodily fluids escape once muscle control is lost in death, therefore substantial evidence would be present within the truck's seats. (grim, my apologies.)
- The suspects smiling at a soon to be widow as they take her husband makes no sense, I honestly believe the truck theft was the only thrill being sought by these individuals, a crime with minimal investigation and victim gets a payday via insurance.
agree with you..it does not seem it was planned, therefore the trail of evidence and sloppy coverup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme