Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the Ghozted video posted with credits says "MakeUp & Effects By Victoria S"

Does anyone remember if there is any connection with that name and DM's friend's FB?! The only reason I ask is to try to figure out the connection between DM and MS...

incinerator was powered by propane no no hydro needed , like a big *advertiser censored* bbq , see tank in pic terminator designed to burn between 650 to 900 cel steel melts at 1600 so a body if on long nuff wouldn't be a issue , will check their website later fo specs on terminator

thanx snooper doper

incinerator was powered by propane no no hydro needed , like a big *advertiser censored* bbq , see tank in pic terminator designed to burn between 650 to 900 cel steel melts at 1600 so a body if on long nuff wouldn't be a issue , will check their website later fo specs on terminator

thanx snooper doper

No the incinerator has an electric thermostat and if you read the specs on the website it refers repeatedly to the need for a power source or the electrical components they contain...more complicated than a BBQ

Speaking only for myself, here's why I hate it when sensationalist stuff like conspiracy theories and satanism are introduced:

1) Almost never actually relevant, but people go "oooooh" and get distracted from the actual established facts.

2) Inevitable "definition of satanist" debate.

3) Long hair and heavy metal doesn't make you a satanist. Possibly it means you need a makeover, but that's not the same. But someone will still say, "The accused had an AC/DC t-shirt. Yup, satanist."

4) A ram is just a male sheep. This is not worth getting worked up over.

5) There's a thread for alternative theories. If people refuse to use it, it's hard not to feel there's a certain level of trolling occurring.

I agree with all of these points. I'd like to add more, as people's definition of it really bothers me too, but I'm trying to avoid getting into that, as it does not seem to relate to the facts involved in this case.

Any idea of who suspect #3 is??

I was wondering if LE has questioned the heavy set man that was in the Dellen pic with Red Dodge and trailer from 2011?

Hi all , new guy here , I live 10 mins from Tim Bosma , I used to be a P I some time ago , and as I live so close Ive been following this case real close ,

Ive been tryin to put the people and places together ,but with the ban on most everything ,its hard to put the pcs even remotely close together..

when they told us the name of 2nd arrested guy , I googled him and that's how I found this site . kool site ..

When they arrested D M I looked on facebook but I guess had already been taken down , Did any 1 manage to get pics from his F B page ..

Were you looking for DM's facebook page? It's still up (spelled phonetically), but there's not much you can see pic-wise.

Any idea of who suspect #3 is??

I was wondering if LE has questioned the heavy set man that was in the Dellen pic with Red Dodge and trailer from 2011?

Yesterday CD fingered AS on FB

SS, the guy from the pic, comes from a different social circle than MS and AS...SS seems to be a greasemonkey; MS and AS are wannabe thugs with criminal records

a few other thoughts:
At first I thought that there had to be a link to organized crime because of the area this took place in , the stolen vehicle ring/chop shop theory,etc, but the fact that this kid was wandering the streets for all this time after the murder tells me that there's no way in hell that there's a link to organized crime, as this punk would have met his maker very quickly had he any knowledge or involvement in oc.
The only mitigating factor on that assumption is that maybe LE knew of him, and were following closely so OC couldn't get him, although I don't buy that argument either, because it's nearly impossible to keep such a close eye on someone who would be considered an extreme flight risk, at a setting as intimate as a wedding.
So no oc connection in my mind, just a couple of sociopathic losers with very evil intentions.
The good thing is,, after seeing some of the pics of MS, I have no doubt he'll be singing on day one so all the info will come out - hardened criminals these are not- stupid punks sing.
Well I have to say I agree. I was all over the OC theory as the suicide(murder) of WM and his connection to an international airport along with the trail of clues leading back to DM led my thinking down that path. But OC would have Jimmy Hoffa’d their loose ends (suspects 1 and 2) before that horrible night was over. In fact I was shocked that it wasn’t sicarios in a diabolical plot to control YKF with TB as collateral damage but rather an overgrown ghettosmurf raised on the mean streets of Glen Abbey! WTF? So that theory goes to the back burner until the next twist.
So what’s left? A gruesome murder where all motives discussed here are somewhat plausible. And one key witness in my opinion. A GMC Yukon with OnStar. I would think long before now LE has subpoenaed a detailed tracking report of every move that vehicle made in the weeks preceding May 6th right up until DM’s arrest on May 10th when LE came into possession of the vehicle, whether DM subscribed to the service or not.

Read about OnStar capabilities here:
http://www.zdziarski.com/blog/?p=1270

Maybe it really is that simple, just an evil sandwich washed down with a bottle of stupid.

Suspect #3 may as well enjoy their next short time in freedom, because another arrest will be forthcoming. We were guaranteed that by D/Sgt Kavanagh during the press briefing on the 14th.

Would the truck of TB technically be in DM's mothers' possession since it is on her property? (Yes I know it was in a trailer owned by DM but still on the mothers property)

That's what I thought too, would that somehow make them both in possession of it?

I found some sick photos from MS on FB over a week and 1/2 ago. Some seriously messed up stuff. Glad to hear the LE closing in on last perp.
Don't like them walking the streets...
Appreciate the info. Just trying to keep in touch with what's going on.

Well I have to say I agree. I was all over the OC theory as the suicide(murder) of WM and his connection to an international airport along with the trail of clues leading back to DM led my thinking down that path. But OC would have Jimmy Hoffa’d their loose ends (suspects 1 and 2) before that horrible night was over. In fact I was shocked that it wasn’t sicarios in a diabolical plot to control YKF with TB as collateral damage but rather an overgrown ghettosmurf raised on the mean streets of Glen Abbey! WTF? So that theory goes to the back burner until the next twist.
So what’s left? A gruesome murder where all motives discussed here are somewhat plausible. And one key witness in my opinion. A GMC Yukon with OnStar. I would think long before now LE has subpoenaed a detailed tracking report of every move that vehicle made in the weeks preceding May 6th right up until DM’s arrest on May 10th when LE came into possession of the vehicle, whether DM subscribed to the service or not.

Read about OnStar capabilities here:
http://www.zdziarski.com/blog/?p=1270

Maybe it really is that simple, just an evil sandwich washed down with a bottle of stupid.

Is OnStar standard in a Yukon?

I saw several references yesterday to MS being out of the country recently, which explained why Border Services was also involved in the investigation.

Any ideas on connections across the border? Likely NY or MI.

(Someone (can't recall where) suggested it was his sister's wedding but that wasn't it, since her own wedding site gave directions to the wedding, which was in Thornhill.)

The neighbors would know: in order to use the incinerator (which uses electricity) you would need a running truck and a power inverter, or a running generator, both of which are going to make noise a farm dog is going to bark at, over a period of at least 2 hours

Just a question for the sake of clarification... I have never read or seen that it required electricity to operate it... it has a Propane tank and that is the source and I believe (don't quote me) an "ignition" switch. Did you read or see that it requires electricity?

Thanks! :)

I found some sick photos from MS on FB over a week and 1/2 ago. Some seriously messed up stuff. Glad to hear the LE closing in on last perp.
Don't like them walking the streets...
Appreciate the info. Just trying to keep in touch with what's going on.

Can I ask what the photos were of?

Just a question for the sake of clarification... I have never read or seen that it required electricity to operate it... it has a Propane tank and that is the source and I believe (don't quote me) an "ignition" switch. Did you read or see that it requires electricity?

Thanks! :)

From manufacturer website:

SuperNova Manufacturing, Inc. has also designed and manufactured mobile units for equine and cattle farmers, mobile veterinarian operations, and drug task force agencies. We highly recommend diesel-fired burners for the mobile units. The appropriate generator, diesel tank, trailer size (weight capacity) will be dependent on the size of the incinerator that is being employed.

Does the incinerator require a shelter or a weatherproof facility?

No. We ensure that all electrical components and wiring are weather resistant. All burners and propane train lines have fabricated covers that are more than adequate for their application. We do not require a shelter or weatherproofing on the customer's behalf.

What will I need upon delivery for proper installation of my incinerator?

A concrete slab, an electrical weatherproofed 120volt GFI receptacle, fuel supply and a means for unloading the incinerator (call for weight of purchased unit and technical department will assist).

BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member