Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: this eye of DM's on the gaming site-looks like special effects makeup. Just thinking out loud here (so bear with me) in regards to the potential connection between DM and MS and wondered if someone remembers something in regards to a friend of DM's. Back in the earlier TB threads, some sleuthing was going on about a friend of DM's who had posted pics of the Baja 500. Said friend also had pics of faux wounds and was there not a description that said they knew a special effects make up artist? The only reason I mention this is because MS was involved in that horrible you tube video and maybe they used the same make up artist? Could this be the connection? Is this relevant? And, should it be reported?
I'm sort of a newbie here, so I hope this was ok to post.
Quoting myself, just went over to the Wayne Millard thread, and someone else had posted a similar post in regards to the special effects make up artist....

Could it be because he wasn't driving? Does being a passenger in a car theft mean you are automatically implicated in the crime, or do you have to be the one actually driving the vehicle?!

Both or all three perps were interested in stealing the truck for nefarious reasons. Anyone involved in this case the night TB was murdered will be held accountable no matter what their role was. I would imagine even if the third suspect claims they had no knowledge a theft or murder was going to go down, they will still be charged with something because they partook/assisted in the actions carried out by the other perps. Maybe if the can prove they bailed out before the murder happened, they may avoid murder charges. I highly doubt they will be able to avoid it though because whatever happened to TB IMO started as soon as his phone was shut off less than a mile from his home. Also if it was the case that the third suspect bailed, had no knowledge what was going to happen to TB, assuming that person didn't go to LE to report they were with DM and MS that night, and assisted LE in the investigation, will play a huge factor in charges. Obviously that third suspect DID NOT come forward or else LE would not be still looking for him/her. JMO

I don't understand why this isn't obvious to everyone. He was arrested on the street. It's likely he resisted, believing he was being mugged, if they weren't in police uniforms.

He looks older than his 25 years IMO, also skinnier. Drugs?

I just don't get the connection between the two suspects right now. Obviously they are connected but I'm not getting it. JMO

Quoting myself, just went over to the Wayne Millard thread, and someone else had posted a similar post in regards to the special effects make up artist....

the Ghozted video posted with credits says "MakeUp & Effects By Victoria S"

:eek:BBM. Did I miss this information? Could you please provide a link with this please. I know there was an incinerator on DM's farm property but I had no idea LE had released the information you stated above in bold. Last I heard, LE were not even releasing where TB's charred body was found, just that it was found on farmland in Waterloo. Many reporters have said TB's body was on DM's property and some assume the incinerator was used but I haven't read anything that verifies this information. JMO

Bosma’s badly burned body was found in the Waterloo, Ont area on May 14.

Police have not confirmed where in Waterloo the remains were found but were investigating two properties in the area owned by Millard: a farm in Ayr and hangars at the Waterloo International Airport.

Police also found an incinerator on the farm land.[/I]

Kinsella confirmed Wednesday that no other remains were found on Millard’s property.

http://globalnews.ca/news/581753/tim-bosma-hamilton-police-make-second-arrest/

Hey Swedie :)

IMNSHO = In My Not So Humble Opinion, just to clarify that...

One of the first things I learned as an investigator is to listen for two things... what is said and what is NOT said.

LE said that Tb was deceased before his body was burned.

The Coroners report was not back yet... so how do they know he was deceased?

Key words... Totality of the evidence... and if you go to the video of that afternoon... they stated that he was not alive when he was burned.

We are convinced by the totality of the evidence that these are the remains of Tim Bosma. The evidence indicates that the remains were burned.

http://www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca/HPS/News/timbosmaupdate.htm

The rest is what is said and not said... just like when DM was first arrested, if you listen to the video, they do NOT state, we have a suspect in custody and he is co-operating with the investigation.. .thus from what they did NOT say, you could conclude, he lawyered up and was claiming his rights.

And as I stated, the rest is IMNSHO ;)

Hi all , new guy here , I live 10 mins from Tim Bosma , I used to be a P I some time ago , and as I live so close Ive been following this case real close ,

Ive been tryin to put the people and places together ,but with the ban on most everything ,its hard to put the pcs even remotely close together..

when they told us the name of 2nd arrested guy , I googled him and that's how I found this site . kool site ..

When they arrested D M I looked on facebook but I guess had already been taken down , Did any 1 manage to get pics from his F B page ..

I am assuming they were looking for M S since they found the truck and processed it and got prints.. This guy had to know cops were coming for him, what was he thinking, something don't seem right there.
Now their both pleading innocent and not singing .
MILLARD has tons of coin , yet he stayed around going about his business, owned airline , could have flown anywhere , but didn't .
Who was this 3rd or 4th guy , were they the ring leaders , I don't believe a word of this thrill kill crap ,

Ok now you got 2 guys in jail, none talking , cops have a hell of a job as they have to try to piece together a case when no 1 talking , and even when go to court police and D A have to put together a s story with proof /
and keep in mind if they don't take the stand and no 1 talks, all the D A has is what they they think went down ,

Now we know the police have a lot more then they are sayin , but I think if they knew 3 rd or 4 th person , they would have them by now , or go public with persons of interest direction .

This case is a box of worms ,think murder charges put forth to hold without bail. If im a jury , you better sell the the story with proof, how did he die , how do you know he died in truck , out of the 3 or 4 people , who killed him ,was he taken directly to Cambridge farm , was he put in the incinerator that night....were the people in the 2 trucks that night in contact via texts or calls , im sure cops tracked their cells after the fact , maybe gps in the trucks . if so where are the person in the 2nd truck , surely had cell ,did they stop for gas , where in Brantford did they get rid of tims cellphone , did they stop the trucks and dispose of it or just toss out the window ,
Now the incinerator , we don't really know how bad of condition tims body was in , they just said charred remains, was tim shot , they havnt said, did any of 2 in custody own guns, they not sayin, did they find a bullet, they said blood in truck , that says to me stabbed or shot , unless some 1 talkin and we aint hearing..

We might not ever hear the true story , and even if do , its a he said she said thing , 3 or 4 people sayin the other guy did it , cops and d a have to sell their cases or this case is botched, cases reduced , some could walk ,

I know 1 post here for me , but I realyl don't think im to far out on thing ive said here , interested on hearing your thots and ideas here..

thanx all Shaky Pi

1.Swede recent reports yesterday ..by Le and reported on the news ..I read were saying COFIRMATION that Tim Bosma remains were on D.M farm ...Yes it was confirmed

2.yesterday NO other HUMAN remains as of yesterday were found on D.M farm..

3.*** I am so confused as I missed yesterday here about C.D

4. I also missed signs of struggle found on suspect body???just in court today S.M..( posts above mentions this????)..anyone please explain posts ???

5.***wow you miss one day here and it becomes so confusing....

6. IMO...I find it interesting again ...like TORI CASE ...ppl knowing suspects like father of S.M saying we are in shock ...he has involved in minor law problems...this could not be my son...rings bells like Michael rafferty's mom when she made a news prodcast ...not M.R. it was all T.M...fault...this again is my opinion ...here we go again......robynhood.

:wagon:
Hi all , new guy here , I live 10 mins from Tim Bosma , I used to be a P I some time ago , and as I live so close Ive been following this case real close ,

Ive been tryin to put the people and places together ,but with the ban on most everything ,its hard to put the pcs even remotely close together..

when they told us the name of 2nd arrested guy , I googled him and that's how I found this site . kool site ..

When they arrested D M I looked on facebook but I guess had already been taken down , Did any 1 manage to get pics from his F B page ..

I am assuming they were looking for M S since they found the truck and processed it and got prints.. This guy had to know cops were coming for him, what was he thinking, something don't seem right there.
Now their both pleading innocent and not singing .
MILLARD has tons of coin , yet he stayed around going about his business, owned airline , could have flown anywhere , but didn't .
Who was this 3rd or 4th guy , were they the ring leaders , I don't believe a word of this thrill kill crap ,

Ok now you got 2 guys in jail, none talking , cops have a hell of a job as they have to try to piece together a case when no 1 talking , and even when go to court police and D A have to put together a s story with proof /
and keep in mind if they don't take the stand and no 1 talks, all the D A has is what they they think went down ,

Now we know the police have a lot more then they are sayin , but I think if they knew 3 rd or 4 th person , they would have them by now , or go public with persons of interest direction .

This case is a box of worms ,think murder charges put forth to hold without bail. If im a jury , you better sell the the story with proof, how did he die , how do you know he died in truck , out of the 3 or 4 people , who killed him ,was he taken directly to Cambridge farm , was he put in the incinerator that night....were the people in the 2 trucks that night in contact via texts or calls , im sure cops tracked their cells after the fact , maybe gps in the trucks . if so where are the person in the 2nd truck , surely had cell ,did they stop for gas , where in Brantford did they get rid of tims cellphone , did they stop the trucks and dispose of it or just toss out the window ,
Now the incinerator , we don't really know how bad of condition tims body was in , they just said charred remains, was tim shot , they havnt said, did any of 2 in custody own guns, they not sayin, did they find a bullet, they said blood in truck , that says to me stabbed or shot , unless some 1 talkin and we aint hearing..

We might not ever hear the true story , and even if do , its a he said she said thing , 3 or 4 people sayin the other guy did it , cops and d a have to sell their cases or this case is botched, cases reduced , some could walk ,

I know 1 post here for me , but I realyl don't think im to far out on thing ive said here , interested on hearing your thots and ideas here..

thanx all Shaky Pi

If the Yukon is owned by Millard and that truck has been apprehended by police, I suppose the truck has been examined for prints everywhere in there. The 3rd suspect is who was driving that truck, apparently. If that suspect has a criminal record, then there are print records on file.

what if he wore makeup for the wedding, after all he was in the wedding party..Im sure his sis would not want him looking bad for her photos..also we dont really have anything close up of him from that wedding to identify any scratches and the black eye could be an exaggeration

I'm a bit behind so not sure if this was mentioned, but it's also quite possible that the photographer edited the photos to get rid of blemishes, cuts, bruises, etc. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Key words... Totality of the evidence... and if you go to the video of that afternoon... they stated that he was not alive when he was burned.

http://www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca/HPS/News/timbosmaupdate.htm

And as I stated, the rest is IMNSHO ;)

They referred to TB as "REMAINS" not "BODY"... so when you put it together, totality of evidence of remains....

That's where I formed my opinions on the rest...

thanx for the welcome , your right matou , but again like M S cops could have prints they cant match or tryin to find this guy on own , they may know him but cant find,

This morning on my way to work I saw all the news truck out side of court house, they had to know wer nt goin to find out much...

These guys were not nasa people , they thought perfect crime ,there fore no gloves . burn tim and he just disappears and tims case goes cold...period...

theres either a lot more to this or these guys just that stupid..1 imagine tattoo could have solved this case or just opened it for a lot more im thinkin a lot more ..

Could it be because he wasn't driving? Does being a passenger in a car theft mean you are automatically implicated in the crime, or do you have to be the one actually driving the vehicle?!

Yes, you are implicated. No, it does not mean you are charged automatically.

Sidebar: When I was a teen, I got into a car I should have known was stolen, but I was under the influence (don't judge). I didn't realize how wrong the situation was and how much trouble I was in til I clued in that a) I was the only one in the back, with 3 guys in the front seat (I'm female), b) they were all wearing gloves and c) one of them had a knife I didn't see until we were on the road.

I knew only one of them. He was a friend's older brother and when he'd pulled up, he said they were going to pick up his brother, did I want to go for the ride to XX town (north). I hopped in and they left town going SOUTH.

I noticed they were low on gas and said if they took me back to town, I'd grab some gas money. Once they pulled over, I hit the ground running and haven't seen any of them again to this day.

However, 3 weeks later, the police came to my parents door and asked for me. They had found my prints inside a stolen car that had been smashed and beat all to $hit and dumped in a field. My prints were inside and on the trunk, where I'd touched it walking around the back. They knew I wasn't driving, but had no other prints and said I would be charged if I didn't give up the driver and accomplices. I went through mugshots and found all 3 and never heard another word about it, but assume they were charged. I wasn't asked to testify though so who knows.

Oh, interesting fact... know where they got my prints? I certainly didn't have a criminal record. My mom wondered this too and asked the visiting officer, who told her they'd found a match in the Child Identification Program prints. I'm not sure if they're still allowed to do that, but you can bet we keep our own kids prints at home and not filed with the police.

DM was found with the truck in his possession, therefore theft.

Would the truck of TB technically be in DM's mothers' possession since it is on her property? (Yes I know it was in a trailer owned by DM but still on the mothers property)

If you were on jury , what do you want to or need to know ,,what facts ,, I know its early but interested in your views .. you ve read all the threads and watched all the news so far . lets hear them ,

DM's facebook page is still up as Dee Em in Oakville but all of his friends have gone private or unfriended him...the pictures people were checking out were DM's friends', as you'll see DM has nothing himself

Problem is there are a lot of clues in this case on social media and every time LE makes an arrest a whole bunch of pages go down in short order...and as far as I know the FB pages aren't ever cached

This case is a box of worms ,think murder charges put forth to hold without bail. If im a jury , you better sell the the story with proof, how did he die , how do you know he died in truck ,

After LE found the truck with no seats, LE announced he had been killed in the truck. There must be blood or signs of a struggle (TB was wearing steel toed workboots, could have left a mark)

out of the 3 or 4 people , who killed him ,was he taken directly to Cambridge farm , was he put in the incinerator that night....

The neighbours would know: in order to use the incinerator (which uses electricity) you would need a running truck and a power inverter, or a running generator, both of which are going to make noise a farm dog is going to bark at, over a period of at least 2 hours

were the people in the 2 trucks that night in contact via texts or calls , im sure cops tracked their cells after the fact , maybe gps in the trucks . if so where are the person in the 2nd truck , surely had cell ,did they stop for gas ,

DM had a burner phone that was tied to seller #1, TB, and was used around Etobicoke (DM's home turf)...no GPS in TB's truck

where in Brantford did they get rid of tims cellphone , did they stop the trucks and dispose of it or just toss out the window ,

Found near Hampton Inn at 20 Fen Ridge Court, Brantford, dead end street

Now the incinerator , we don't really know how bad of condition tims body was in , they just said charred remains,

Incinerator was designed to accept dead chickens, so the hatch is high (at least 3' off ground), small (1 ft x 1.5 ft) and the thing is not so deep (2 ft?)...altogether a wrestling match with a whole body

was tim shot , they havnt said, did any of 2 in custody own guns, they not sayin, did they find a bullet, they said blood in truck , that says to me stabbed or shot , unless some 1 talkin and we aint hearing..

DM's father WM shot himself to death so there were guns in DM's home. News showed a rifle by the front door as well

If you were on jury , what do you want to or need to know ,,what facts ,, I know its early but interested in your views .. you ve read all the threads and watched all the news so far . lets hear them ,

I don't think we know ANYTHING yet! Motive, cause of death, physical evidence, interviews with witnesses, statements from accused. Right now everything is speculation IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro