Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if LE was casing MS's family home and possibly this was the first time he left the house since DM's murder? Once he walked out of the house LE would get to see his face and ID him from the video TB was abducted, if it was clear enough.

MS attended a wedding for a family member this past Sunday. I have a feeling LE and Border Services have been keeping an eye on MS from nearly the beginning and only brought him in when they had enough evidence or it looked like he was getting skittish and might possibly run.

Additionally, the timing of MS's capture plays right into the media's need for stories to have Hollywood-esque irony and closure. What are the chances that MS was being rounded up just as Tim's memorial service was starting? That's a really big coincidence though stranger things have been known to happen!

I wonder how all 3 suspects knew each other. This is a bit off topic but it just makes you wonder how these cold, heartless killers found each other. Were they hanging out one day, sitting at a bar and over a drink just decided "Hey, let's commit a murder tonight". Sick, sick people.

I think MS will be the one to talk. He's nothing but a . But I have a feeling DM won't talk, because he seems to be the ring-leader in all this. I don't know how MS got caught up in it. It'll be interesting to see, should MS start talking, if his charge changes. DM had to wait for a court hearing. MS was arrested and will have his first hearing tomorrow. I wonder if the date/time could be influenced by LE. It would be influential, psychologically, to know your arrested and then in court right away. Maybe only mildly influential, maybe just a bit of extra pressure to talk. Or it could just be chance too.

MS attended a wedding for a family member this past Sunday across the border. I have a feeling LE and Border Services have been keeping an eye on MS from nearly the beginning and only brought him in when they had enough evidence or it looked like he was getting skittish and might possibly run.

Additionally, the timing of MS's capture plays right into the media's need for stories to have Hollywood-esque irony and closure. What are the chances that MS was being rounded up just as Tim's memorial service was starting? That's a really big coincidence though stranger things have been known to happen!

Do we know that MS crossed the border for the wedding? I may have missed that. Thanks

I wonder if any of his family members wondered or asked him why he shaved his head right before his sister's wedding.

Yeah, his head BUT not his face!

Don't most men shave their face before going out for an evening especially a wedding ? Just saying.

MS attended a wedding for a family member this past Sunday across the border. I have a feeling LE and Border Services have been keeping an eye on MS from nearly the beginning and only brought him in when they had enough evidence or it looked like he was getting skittish and might possibly run.

The wedding was not across the border ....that is inaccurate I do not know how this inaccurate information starts to spread. the wedding he attended was in Thornhill ON.

MS father is a RE agent, is there any connection to properties DM has bought and or sold with MS father?????

Do you have a link for this? His father vehemently denied his son knowing Millard today. I can't find where he is a realtor. TIA

I'm pleading the girl to tip the cops. She is friends with both Mark Smich and AS, and is basically claiming AS is capable of committing a serious crime.

Where is she claiming this? On the DM facebook page? Didn't see anything...

The wedding was not across the border ....that is inaccurate I do not know how this inaccurate information starts to spread. the wedding he attended was in Thornhill ON.

Original post has been amended. Thanks for pointing it out.

Where is she claiming this? On the DM facebook page? Didn't see anything...

FB discussion group called "Dellen Millard Discuss the case". Near the top is a "recent posts by others" section where a girl (CD) is defending Mark Smich.

I'm pleading the girl to tip the cops. She is friends with both Mark Smich and AS, and is basically claiming AS is capable of committing a serious crime.

I feel that FB page is dreadful. People really shouldn't be posting in their real names IMO, too dangerous, plus the whole idea is not right for those involved--neither the Bosma's nor the criminals and their families. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay