Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...so did I. I also ate dog treats. And here I thought I was the only one.

I munched on a few milk bones as a kid :blushing: . So, I guess based on this small and totally unscientific study: Munching on dog treats could mean that a person could grow up to be either a murderer OR a person that wants to help see murderers locked up. I am glad we are the latter of those two choices :cheers:.

Ok so I have been following this thread the last few days and am new here. I just read a national post article about Dellen Millard how he was a little off ate dog biscuits and dressed like a farmer at his private French school. I came up with a theory. He allows felt mediocre or a loser. His dad was humble never flaunted his wealth and encouraged his son to live the same way but he craved attention hence the dog biscuits. Then found a group of younger kids troubled into drugs who looked upto him and his endless supply of cash, toys and drugs. Himself, mark and the third person came up with this plan to steal a truck that Millad wanted and kill the driver. Also what if the police say there is no fear of public safety anymore because they know who it is? Could it have been a girlfriend who drove or some girl that just hung around? Just a thought

I am still trying to figure out why someone with the financial means that DM had and his jet setting lifestyle....European trips said:
I see the similarities though. They probably both did drugs. DM and MS were actually both under achieving 20 somethings who lived at home. DM's family had money but not him. I have not seen evidence of DM making money, only spending it.

It just occurred to me, maybe to others as well? Remember that picture at DM's home, with the bowl of Credit Cards? (with his Dad's name on them). Some thought maybe there were some sort of 'trophy' but I'm wondering if they were also used by friends to snort coke with?

:floorlaugh:

Tread carefully. Don't start speculating about the gf, or anyone else for that matter.

It is also possible that someone other than LE found the phone and contacted police but chose to not get involved for reasons of safety. Hence the 'police found the phone' statements.
^--- The above is MOO and should not be quoted as fact unless revealed otherwise ---^
I recall reading a women found the phone but do not have the link handy.

RR that information is hearsay. Last night I traced the original post and removed it, plus a slew of posts which repeated it. It was a "someone told me" situation. IOW, a rumor.

(Edited to get to the meat) Then found a group of younger kids troubled into drugs who looked up to him and his endless supply of cash, toys and drugs. Just a thought

I agree about the "endless drugs"... but, not the cash... I don't think he let many people know he had wealth, just based on past behavior and testimony of people that did know him....

Before CD disappeared off FB, on the FB Blog page to Discuss DM... she stated, they didn't even know "the guy (DM) had money"... and I DO believe her based on the following...

The real-estate agent, Bruce Nicholson, recalled a business-savvy young man who never flaunted his money

Another friend... (same article)
“I didn’t even know he had money. He never acted like it.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...arged-with-killing-tim-bosma/article12009016/

And these were people who saw him for a number of years, weekdays at school.... and still... he never flaunted his wealth

I didn’t even know the guy was so wealthy. He always looked like a bit of a hillbilly,” Mr. Humphrey said. At a school where most students had rich parents and wore trendy outfits, Mr. Millard wore clothes more befitting a farmer. His father used to drop him off in an old pickup truck.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

The problem with this line of thinking is that you're all forgetting how much (staged) violent imagery we see on TV and movies every day. Dexter has been mentioned so many times in this discussion, but do any of you think that anyone involved in the production of that show is secretly a sadistic murderer? These guys made a violent rap video that is tame compared to movies like SAW or Hostel. I think it's a hugely unreasonable leap to imagine the two of them suddenly decided to make a snuff film. Sure it's within the realm of possibility, but I'm pretty sure we'll discover that one of the more simple explanations in these threads will match reality.

I agree - I was expecting something much worse based on the warnings about that video. Lots of people make or watch horror movies, and it doesn't make them killers. It would almost seem like a smart decision to post it and then delete to send people down the wrong path (not saying that's what they were thinking when they posted it - I actually doubt that was their intention).

I also remember reading somewhere (don't remember exactly where) that MS and his group of friends did not know DM had money ~I think~ it was the friend that started the Free Mark FB page.....

Yep, I DID see it there too... the "person" was rambling in posts that they didn't know he had money and "who" he was... I took that to mean "Millard" as in the aviation side of things.

Most folks knew him by "Dell" according to the post on some of the FB friends I had read.

I

Members bear a large part of the responsibility for keeping rumors at bay. If anyone here thinks mods are able to read each and every posts, think again. Currently, there are close to 1,000 active threads on this board. To do your part requires almost no effort. When you see a rumor posted like the one in question, hit that little white and red triangle in the top right corner of the post, next to the post number. When the text box opens, simply type in "rumor". That's all you have to type. No one but the mods will know you alerted.

The last 20 pages of this thread are all "IMO's", rumors dupes, trolls and religious arguments. Maybe one post per 3 pages is noteworthy but theahority of people here now are high on ssensationalism. Too bad this was an interesting thread....

I also remember reading somewhere (don't remember exactly where) that MS and his group of friends did not know DM had money ~I think~ it was the friend that started the Free Mark FB page.....

“I didn’t even know he had money. He never acted like it.”

Though the two never became close, the friend said Mr. Millard seemed to treat his girlfriend well, taking her on skydiving trips and tropical vacations.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...arged-with-killing-tim-bosma/article12009016/

In one sentence it is said " I didn’t even know he had money" but then says " taking her on skydiving trips and tropical vacations". Sounds like he has money to me?? JMO

Yes, please search back through the threads and see what you find. I seem to recall this issue had been put to rest.

I remember it was back in the very first TB thread, stated as a "well meaning sleuth" had set up an account, keeping in mind that people at the time around DM were of "Polish" decent and posted some "things" as a sort of bait etc...

UNLESS there was another and separate time...

Agreed. I also don't believe TB was killed in the truck. Subdued yes, killed no. That was saved for later once the cameras were rolling. Cops are ripping places apart looking for this video proof in my opinion. It has to be buried somewhere on some computer somewhere. The evidence will be so horrendous we will never know about it. And that will be a good thing. It is not too often I am so moved by such a senseless act and would say that these animals must die. When you put all the pieces of the puzzle together it just doesn't add up to pretty.
RIP Tim Bosma

I don't agree with this assessment AT ALL. There is no evidence to point to a "snuff film." This is about drugs or stealing a truck. Period.

I agree - I was expecting something much worse based on the warnings about that video. Lots of people make or watch horror movies, and it doesn't make them killers. It would almost seem like a smart decision to post it and then delete to send people down the wrong path (not saying that's what they were thinking when they posted it - I actually doubt that was their intention).

In and of itself, it is typical of what passes as entertainment or art these days.

Placed within the context of what has happened, and the arrest of a suspect who played a major part in it, I think it speaks volumes about what someone is really interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya