Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely love that show as well. I haven't read the posts talking about it, but IMO there are other defects that lead someone to commit crimes like this. Movies, video games and music don't cause it.

BBM I agree reedus. The person's mind is already warped and the style of music, games and movies are just a choice their warped brains prefer. It's almost like an addiction and they use these things to feed their sick minds. :moo:

A judge would have to be nuts to grant bail in this case. A person of DM's resources and dual piloting skills would pose a huge flight risk imo.
As for the Yukon suspect(s) I would think that either police is tailing them around the clock or that person has come in and tried to work out a deal, which is what they mean when they say there is no danger.
My theory is that by the time the Yukon driver(s) pulled to the side of TB's truck TB was already deceased. Forensics almost certainly knows if TB's body was ever transferred to the Yukon, or if he was transported to the farm in the stolen truck. Regardless of how that aspect went down the Yukon suspect(s) will be the ones who squeal first and loudest imo, in an attempt to avoid that 1st degree murder charge.

There have been a few references to Dexter, the tv show. In it's defense, I would like to say that I LOVE that show! It's so fascinating! I watched the whole first season on Netflix in 2 days - it was quite the rush! I am in no way a murderer, or have murderous tendencies. I have never fantasized about reenacting anything I see on that show. It takes a pre-disposition to this kind of violence. My best friend's son plays Call of Duty and Modern Warfare. He has played for a few years and is now only 14. He is very passive and loves to read. He plays hockey but won't play on a team where there is much body contact. He is not pre-disposed to violence. COD and MW are just games to him. He knows the difference between a game and reality. And he's a kid. Blaming someone's behaviour on video games, tv shows, rap music or whatever is a copout for the criminal. :twocents:

Websleuths has a private forum where lots of TV shows and movies are discussed. Here's a link to one of the Dexter threads: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189084"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

He was twice convicted for drug possession, in 2005 and in 2006, twice for failure to comply with a court order, and a conviction for impaired driving in 2009. He has a pending court date after two men spray-painted graffiti on a highway overpass.

A rap video from 2012,posted online, shows Mr. Smich play-acting in a gruesome dismemberment scene.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...in-tim-bosma-murder-case-to-plead-not-guilty/

:eek:

Exactly! This has been so annoying everytime i read this on the threads...this is rumour and not confirmed by any MSM or LE ....and if I am wrong perhaps we should have the link to the confirmation posted. Just trying to stick to the facts. JMO

Yes, we should have the link posted. This is an excellent example of why links are so important. Had someone alerted on this in the beginning, it never would have gone this far. I'm going to try to trace it back through the threads now and get it straightened out once and for all.

I found the original post, and the one in thread #4, and about 50-60 posts which quoted them. :waiting:

Members bear a large part of the responsibility for keeping rumors at bay. If anyone here thinks mods are able to read each and every posts, think again. Currently, there are close to 1,000 active threads on this board. To do your part requires almost no effort. When you see a rumor posted like the one in question, hit that little white and red triangle in the top right corner of the post, next to the post number. When the text box opens, simply type in "rumor". That's all you have to type. No one but the mods will know you alerted.

On Friday, police found Bosma’s cellphone and tracked the phone they believe Millard used to contact him in Brantford. They believe Bosma’s truck, a black Dodge Ram with the Ontario licence plate number 726 7ZW, was in downtown Brantford around 10:10 p.m. last Monday.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...kes_mothers_day_plea_for_his_safe_return.html

Also from the Star:

"On Thursday afternoon, police found Bosma’s cellphone in an industrial complex in west Brantford – the direction he was last believed to have been heading with the two men."

They had a news conference Friday where they announced the find

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...y_hold_out_hope_for_hamilton_mans_return.html

Another frustrating observation occurs to me about the evidence. If the perps were smart enough to turn off Tim's phone almost immediately, how could they be stupid enough to leave so much evidence scattered across DM's properties? I know some will say "they didn't plan on getting caught", but come on.. that is not a good enough answer. If this was your plan, and you knew well enough to turn the phone off, you'd know that having any of this stuff anywhere near your property would be a bad, bad idea, no matter what.

BBM Respectfully, what evidence has LE reported to in the MSM which shows it is connected to TB's murder, on DM's property?

The incinerator? There has been no definitive evidence it was used for nefarious reasons as of yet.

*TB's cell phone? It was found in an industrial area.

*The backhoe? Again no indication it was used during this crime or to cover evidence.

*TB's remains? LE have not released to the MSM where TB's remains were found. They only say his remains were found in Waterloo on a property.

*TB's truck? It was found in DM's mother's driveway of her home, not on DM's property.

*DM's trailer? That also was found in DM's mother's driveway with TB's truck inside.

If there is something I missed which shows DM and MS didn't try to cover up their crime please post as I am interested in knowing. Not saying there is no evidence which LE did find on DM's property, just nothing they are leaking to the public at this point. And this information probably won't be found out until the trial. We don't even know if LE have found the seats from Tim's truck yet because LE are dedicated to solving this crime and putting the murderers in prison. They are not at all interested in appeasing the public with their findings. LE only share what is necessary and with minimal detail. Canada is very different then the USA when it comes to sharing information with the MSM is these horrific cases. I for one am glad LE keeps this information private. Makes for a stronger case when these have their day in court. All :moo:

it could possible that the phantom g/f of DM may have been driving and she's named on the publication ban (very conveniently)=total speculation on my part. Prior to MS being, named does anyone else remember an early statement at a presser noting that DM g/f could be helpful?

Millard's lawyer says posting bail is still a possibility, though bail would likely be set around $1 million and come with strict conditions, possibly including house arrest.

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/mark-smich-formally-charged-in-tim-bosma-murder-1.1293433#ixzz2UBTUvxg0

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::laughcry::laughcry: :eek:hwow: :denied::therethere:

ARE YOU SERIOUS MR. DEEPAK PARADKAR?!! :getwell: I just had to say this. If his lawyer believes this, I have some swamp land to sell him. And I certainly wouldn't wanting him representing me if this is what he is telling DM and the MSM. What a jokester! :floorlaugh:

Whenever I read the quote from DM's lawyer, I want to ask his definition of "well-educated." To my knowledge, DM graduated from high school, but did he go to college after that? I wonder what he has been doing since high school besides partying, etc.? JMHO.

IMO riding on daddy's coat tails. Sponging and when daddy put his foot down that might have been when DM decided to put his daddy down. Of course only my speculation. What makes me suspicious is the fact DM's father was cremated. I guess that may have been WM wish and in his will, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was DM's decision. Cover his tracks; cannot exhume WM's remains to do further investigation kwim. I also found it somewhat odd there was no funeral for his dad. Almost like it was kept hush hush. Wonder why, because DM could play the part of a grieving son?...

Anyone have links for these tweets??

Deletion of a post from this board does not prevent the poster from reporting to LE. If you come across something that could be helpful, call it in.

I'm not sure if I read this or heard it on the news, but somewhere I read or heard that he went to a chef's college. Did anyone else find that?

I have not found information as to whether he graduated as a chef but at 21 his dad appointed him director of Millardair. I say again, riding on dad's coat tails now that grandpa was out of the picture. Dad probably put up with more nonsense then grandpa may have. JMO

After high school, Mr. Millard shed his husky frame, growing tall and slender, like his father.

Despite having aviation “in his blood,” as his grandfather once said, Mr. Millard went to train as a chef at a career college.

Carl died in 2006 at the age of 93 and the Millard family reset for the new generation: Wayne took over as president and Dellen Millard, then 21, became a director.

By then, Wayne and Madeleine had split.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

??? Something to do with music and codes?? Why the use of the name Tim? Odd indeed. Not a clue sorry.

We Were Promised So Much.....

[I]Thom Yorke once sang on Radiohead’s seminal track ‘Paranoid Android’ “ambition makes you look pretty ugly” well for BMTH ambition makes these Yorkshire men look damn pretty. After the band’s third album, the transcendent ‘There Is Hell Believe Me I’ve Seen It, There Is A Heaven Let’s Keep It A Secret’, the future looked bright for Oli Sykes and the gang as this record pushed the band into new territories sonically, by applying strings and the odd smattering of electronics. [/I]

http://wewerepromisedsomuch.tumblr....artist-bring-me-the-horizon-title-sempiternal

Lyrics to:
OK Computer (1997)
In an interstellar burst
I am back to save the universe
In a fast German car
I'm amazed that I survived
An airbag saved my life
"Airbag"
Ambition makes you look pretty ugly
Kicking and squealing gucci little piggy

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Thom_Yorke

It just occurred to me, maybe to others as well? Remember that picture at DM's home, with the bowl of Credit Cards? (with his Dad's name on them). Some thought maybe there were some sort of 'trophy' but I'm wondering if they were also used by friends to snort coke with?

"Neighbours on Smich’s Oakville street, near where he was arrested on Wednesday morning, say the man was friendly in passing, often hanging out with friends on his front porch and working on cars in front of his house."

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...cond_suspect_mark_smich_appears_in_court.html

This is the first time I've seen anything about MS working on cars in front of his house. Could that be the connection with DM? Lots of pics of DM & associates working on cars at the hangar.

Another case, another cry for justice, Thanks Beachy! Thanks Kim! You Mods are the best! Especially thanks to Beachy for pointing me here. Every time I get involved in a case, I feel that I'm getting justice for my brother again, It's such a rewarding feeling! I hope to make many new friends here, as I truly am a people lover. I promise NOT to bash, or step on anyones toes. That's just the way I roll. :blowkiss: God bless you all for caring.

I have not found information as to whether he graduated as a chef but at 21 his dad appointed him director of Millardair. I say again, riding on dad's coat tails now that grandpa was out of the picture. Dad probably put up with more nonsense then grandpa may have. JMO

After high school, Mr. Millard shed his husky frame, growing tall and slender, like his father.

Despite having aviation “in his blood,” as his grandfather once said, Mr. Millard went to train as a chef at a career college.

Carl died in 2006 at the age of 93 and the Millard family reset for the new generation: Wayne took over as president and Dellen Millard, then 21, became a director.

By then, Wayne and Madeleine had split.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

BBM
Totally off topic...... Isn't it possible that DM was adopted?? He is on this website that is often used to seek out birth families. Has that been confirmed?? http://www.genebase.com/node/f67215b7bb

deleted post. I replied to a thought on pg 30 and find it discussed on pg 40. Gosh, it's hard to keep up! Pant, pant!

I thought it was MS who had dropped out of high school but then gone to culinary school?,if they both did could this be how they met?

Above quote was BBM

I am still trying to figure out why someone with the financial means that DM had and his jet setting lifestyle....European trips, boats, sea-doos etc .....was associating with someone like MS who appears at this point to be nothing but a under achieving 25 year old living at home with several run ins with LE.
JMO

drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members