Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.
In the COMMENTS, a woman goes on and on about a confession given in 1997?!
ANYONE have a CLUE as to WHAT in the world she is talking about???

We've heard this decade old bologna before. Their confession leads to nothing.

Interesting.
In the COMMENTS, a woman goes on and on about a confession given in 1997?!
ANYONE have a CLUE as to WHAT in the world she is talking about???

Yes she believes the Bahners are involved and has made similar comments to several articles in the past.

Indeed, until criminal investigators explain the measured shoeprint provided to the news media in 1996, particularly as compared to the measured shoeprint released to the public on October 29, 2015, the 1996 shoeprint logically leaves open the possibility of more than one abductor.

And don’t kid yourself, plenty of cheap (Kmart, ShopKo, Sears, etc.) 1980s-era discount athletic shoes had zigzag, wavy, curved or straight tread patterns.

This is not difficult to prove, it simply requires real research; and everyone knows, for example, what the shoe people in Beaverton, Oregon, say about real research!

Prov. 11:14

If there were two abductors...involved in one way or another....I would lean more towards a certain brother of Heinrich's. If Hart was involved I believe he would've used the information to better his current situation in any way that he could.

H
Thanks for all the clarifications, everyone. I agree that Mossad has some good finds, but I get frustrated with the way everything is written like a puzzle.

This whole thing is very mysterious, and it's a good point that the print on the right is different than the others we've seen lately. Good questions about whether it's a Steve Mund print, another adult, another print that could be expected to be there, or maybe we will never know. I wonder if Shergal can point us to a known Steve Mund print for comparison?

My recollection is that we discovered that Steve mund was wearing nikes, just like Jacobs I believe, and noticed that he had stepped into the scene. There was a photograph showing him stooped down with his foot in it.

Very sad hearing the 5-30 years possible sentence and knowing the actual time served would probably be much less. I think our only hope for a confession might be Patty talking to him but the timing of that conversation would have to make sense..like after his sentencing and hopefully they will stick him with the maximum time knowing he escaped charges in Jared's case. If he knows he might have to actually serve 20 plus years maybe he will open up. So frustrating.

I don't know why DH would confess to an abduction/murder, knowing he could get out of prison with the current charges before he dies. Assuming his guilt re: JW, DH has shown no remorse in 26 years. No reason to confess to get a life sentence.

I don't know why DH would confess to an abduction/murder, knowing he could get out of prison with the current charges before he dies. Assuming his guilt re: JW, DH has shown no remorse in 26 years. No reason to confess to get a life sentence.

As someone had mentioned earlier he may have to be offered a plea deal to make him talk

I didn't see it mentioned in the article, but his DVD collection included a large quantity of CIS crime show type videos

Can't see how someone can really get into those if they've already pretty much 'gotten away with' a heinous crime so easily. I could understand watching them to figure out how to go about it before hand. Idk maybe he gets pleasure from knowing the detectives would never figure his out.

"Give me the light to know my sins, true sorrow for them, and a firm purpose of never committing them again … St. Joseph pray for me.”

I wonder what his 'firm purpose' was?

Anyone know when the blue background, hat, and smiling pics was taken?
dh.jpg

Can't see how someone can really get into those if they've already pretty much 'gotten away with' a heinous crime so easily. I could understand watching them to figure out how to go about it before hand. Idk maybe he gets pleasure from knowing the detectives would never figure his out.

View attachment 85606

Reading detective mags was a common trait for serial violent offenders in the 80s. With the advent of TV dramas and the decline in magazines, I suppose the source of media evolved over time.

View attachment 85606

JMO, but with the exception of the 2 pics of Heinrich wearing the dark/black rim glasses (top row last, bottom row 1st) he looks different in each photo. I realize there is an age progression however, if someone showed me this layout with no prior details, I would swear I was looking at different people.

I wonder if this was intentional on his part?

View attachment 85606

I would never identify those pics as being all of the same person. Maybe I am wrong ( could that be? ) but some many weird criminals look like different people over time.

I have noticed religious writings related to other very disturbed people.

I wonder if he was molested by priests?

Did anyone else notice in the CCO video the quick pan of the Durex Extra Sensitive Condom packets in the video of things Hoffer had laid out? Also the women's panties? Have we seen any evidence or anything that he actually dated women or was seen with a girlfriend?

As someone had mentioned earlier he may have to be offered a plea deal to make him talk

What plea deal could be offered? Replace the child *advertiser censored* charges with murder? Give him the same sentence? Give him an opportunity to get out of prison?

A federal judge may be quite disinclined to reduce a child *advertiser censored* sentence. For example, pursuant to the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, downward departures are only allowed in cases of child crimes and sex offenses if the court finds mitigating circumstances, and the guidelines prohibit a downward departure of any amount for a repeat and dangerous sex offender against minors within the meaning of guideline §4B1.5 (Repeat and Dangerous Sex Offender Against Minors).

For further self-education, see the 2015 sentencing guidelines here.

Here are a few examples of downward departures in child *advertiser censored* cases, including the 8th Circuit:

United States v. White, 506 F.3d 635 (8th Cir. 2007) (affirming a downward variance in a distribution of child *advertiser censored* case in which: there was only one instance of distribution; the defendant was an older man with a deteriorating medical condition; he had no criminal history; and a medical expert testified that the defendant posed a low risk of recidivism).

United States v. Autery
, 555 F.3d 864 (9th Cir. 2009) (affirming downward variance from a guideline range of 41-51 months to five years probation in possession of child *advertiser censored* case based in part on finding that the defendant did not fit the profile of a pedophile, had no history of substance abuse, no interpersonal instability, was motivated and intelligent, and had the continuing support of his family).

United States v. Huckins
, 529 F.3d 1312 (10th Cir. 2008) (affirming downward variance in possession of child *advertiser censored* and criminal forfeiture case based on defendant’s lack of significant criminal history, depression at the time of the offense, short time period in which the offense took place, lack of repeat offending by the defendant after his arrest, significant self-improvement efforts during the year and a half in which he waited to be prosecuted, and that the
defendant was 20 years old when he committed the crime)

United States v. McBride, 511 F.3d 1293 (11th Cir. 2007) (affirming a downward variance from 151 to 188 months in prison to 84 months in prison in a child *advertiser censored* case in which the district court found the defendant’s own history of abuse and abandonment to be one of the worst ever seen by the court).

For further self-education, see the 2015 federal primer on sentencing variances here.

This leaves to the prosecutor any discretionary deal-making at the charging stage that may be favorable to the defendant. Is Danny Heinrich at the bargaining table now? What might someone like Danny Heinrich be able to produce, more than a quarter century after the Wetterling abduction, that would be of such value to cause a federal prosecutor to agree to reduced criminal charges?

Can you say habeas corpus?

For an example of a recent federal child *advertiser censored* plea agreement, see Jared Fogel’s here.

No guns or ammunition found in the search of Heinrichs home. Where are they? Is Heinrichs brother protecting knowledge of his brothers guns?

No guns or ammunition found in the search of Heinrichs home. Where are they? Is Heinrichs brother protecting knowledge of his brothers guns?

He didn't protect knowledge of the hatchet or knife collection. He may have protected knowledge of a gun if he knows it to be the weapon involved.

Speaking of the knife collection, I have only seen images of 2 of the knives found by his brother (see video link a couple of pages back). Supposedly there were over 100 knives. The warrant included"jagged edged knives". If any of the knives had jagged edges, then they were missed by LE. Is it possible guns were missed also?

He didn't protect knowledge of the hatchet or knife collection. He may have protected knowledge of a gun if he knows it to be the weapon involved.

Speaking of the knife collection, I have only seen images of 2 of the knives found by his brother (see video link a couple of pages back). Supposedly there were over 100 knives. The warrant included"jagged edged knives". If any of the knives had jagged edges, then they were missed by LE. Is it possible guns were missed also?

A gun was used so yes it was missed and still missing.

A federal judge may be quite disinclined to reduce a child *advertiser censored* sentence. For example, pursuant to the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, downward departures are only allowed in cases of child crimes and sex offenses if the court finds mitigating circumstances, and the guidelines prohibit a downward departure of any amount for a repeat and dangerous sex offender against minors within the meaning of guideline §4B1.5 (Repeat and Dangerous Sex Offender Against Minors).

For further self-education, see the 2015 sentencing guidelines here.

Here are a few examples of downward departures in child *advertiser censored* cases, including the 8th Circuit:

United States v. White, 506 F.3d 635 (8th Cir. 2007) (affirming a downward variance in a distribution of child *advertiser censored* case in which: there was only one instance of distribution; the defendant was an older man with a deteriorating medical condition; he had no criminal history; and a medical expert testified that the defendant posed a low risk of recidivism).

United States v. Autery
, 555 F.3d 864 (9th Cir. 2009) (affirming downward variance from a guideline range of 41-51 months to five years probation in possession of child *advertiser censored* case based in part on finding that the defendant did not fit the profile of a pedophile, had no history of substance abuse, no interpersonal instability, was motivated and intelligent, and had the continuing support of his family).

United States v. Huckins
, 529 F.3d 1312 (10th Cir. 2008) (affirming downward variance in possession of child *advertiser censored* and criminal forfeiture case based on defendant’s lack of significant criminal history, depression at the time of the offense, short time period in which the offense took place, lack of repeat offending by the defendant after his arrest, significant self-improvement efforts during the year and a half in which he waited to be prosecuted, and that the
defendant was 20 years old when he committed the crime)

United States v. McBride, 511 F.3d 1293 (11th Cir. 2007) (affirming a downward variance from 151 to 188 months in prison to 84 months in prison in a child *advertiser censored* case in which the district court found the defendant’s own history of abuse and abandonment to be one of the worst ever seen by the court).

For further self-education, see the 2015 federal primer on sentencing variances here.

This leaves to the prosecutor any discretionary deal-making at the charging stage that may be favorable to the defendant. Is Danny Heinrich at the bargaining table now? What might someone like Danny Heinrich be able to produce, more than a quarter century after the Wetterling abduction, that would be of such value to cause a federal prosecutor to agree to reduced criminal charges?

Can you say habeas corpus?

For an example of a recent federal child *advertiser censored* plea agreement, see Jared Fogel’s here.

I LOVE Quizlet and am using it to learn a foreign language. However, the native speakers who are helping me also have found several errors in it.

I always thought haebus corpus meant something dofferent than producing a murdered body. This has been my understanding of what that term means.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habeas_corpus

Did anyone else notice in the CCO video the quick pan of the Durex Extra Sensitive Condom packets in the video of things Hoffer had laid out? Also the women's panties? Have we seen any evidence or anything that he actually dated women or was seen with a girlfriend?

I cannot see the video where I live. Either it is because the speed of the internet here is too slow or because of copyright laws in foreign countries.

Anyway, I followed a case here where a teen killed his neighbor girl . She was around 5 or so years old. He raped her.

The perp had ads in Craig's list for meeting up with guys, He would wear women's panties. He raped a female child but would hook up with men also.

I know zero of what Heinrich was up to, but maybe this is how he got his fun now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member