Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking forward to this. Anything new of course, just not sure I'm along with blaming the only people that have the resources and technology in the end to solve this. They got Heinrich, they want Jacob or Jacobs guy too. What I might find even more interesting after this is finding out when LE can become unbound from a gag order that restricts them discussing DR yet.

http://www.apmreports.org/story/2016/08/29/in-the-dark-0

Kind of eerie listening to the 3 minute, 37 second preview. At the 2:35 point, there's a deep, raspy voice talking about how he could bury one of the girls (presumably the interviewers), and they would never be found. Any guesses as to who that is? My guess was maybe they got the opportunity to interview a certain resident of Moose Lake.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to listening to this.

http://www.apmreports.org/story/2016/08/29/in-the-dark-0

Kind of eerie listening to the 3 minute, 37 second preview. At the 2:35 point, there's a deep, raspy voice talking about how he could bury one of the girls (presumably the interviewers), and they would never be found. Any guesses as to who that is? My guess was maybe they got the opportunity to interview a certain resident of Moose Lake.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to listening to this.

That kind gentleman is private investigator Larry Peart, who authored the Hart Notes, in which Duane Hart suggested Danny Heinrich as the man responsible for the abductions, back in February, 1990.

Is this particular reporter one you have had any information exchange with? Just curious.

Yes. Madeleine Baran is a highly objective journalist, second to none that I have met over the last year. I have long looked forward to her reports, and have said from my first conversation with her that her report will be the most comprehensive, honest, and objective report in the history of the Wetterling case. I don't know the content of what her findings are at all, but look forward to hearing it for the first time along with everyone else. This will also be a who's who of the case, as she has talked to just about everyone imaginable on it.

Yes. Madeleine Baran is a highly objective journalist, second to none that I have met over the last year. I have long looked forward to her reports, and have said from my first conversation with her that her report will be the most comprehensive, honest, and objective report in the history of the Wetterling case. I don't know the content of what her findings are at all, but look forward to hearing it for the first time along with everyone else.

I am somewhat concerned. It may be that I am reading something into it that is not there, It seems like there is a ficus on the idea of registration of sex offenders. I hope there is no sympathy there. It seems that with the release from Moose Lake that there are some sympathetic feelings.

That kind gentleman is private investigator Larry Peart, who authored the Hart Notes, in which Duane Hart suggested Danny Heinrich as the man responsible for the abductions, back in February, 1990.

My bad... that just caught me off guard a bit. Thanks for clearing that up. Out of context, it just sounded kind of threatening.

I am somewhat concerned. It may be that I am reading something into it that is not there, It seems like there is a ficus on the idea of registration of sex offenders. I hope there is no sympathy there. It seems that with the release from Moose Lake that there are some sympathetic feelings.

I don't get that feeling at all, but again, I'll find out along with everyone else.

Yes. Madeleine Baran is a highly objective journalist, second to none that I have met over the last year. I have long looked forward to her reports, and have said from my first conversation with her that her report will be the most comprehensive, honest, and objective report in the history of the Wetterling case. I don't know the content of what her findings are at all, but look forward to hearing it for the first time along with everyone else. This will also be a who's who of the case, as she has talked to just about everyone imaginable on it.

What in the heck does this mean? Sympathy for the plight of sex offenders? Am I Reading too much into it?

".........the passage of a federal law in 1994 that required states to create sex offender registries.

"This was obviously a sensational crime in Minnesota, but for us to spend this much time as investigative reporters looking into it, it has to have something more than that," Baran said. "The something more in this case is that it's affected the lives of hundreds of thousands of people who are on sex offender registries in this country."

What in the heck does this mean? Sympathy for the plight of sex offenders? Am I Reading too much into it?

".........the passage of a federal law in 1994 that required states to create sex offender registries.

"This was obviously a sensational crime in Minnesota, but for us to spend this much time as investigative reporters looking into it, it has to have something more than that," Baran said. "The something more in this case is that it's affected the lives of hundreds of thousands of people who are on sex offender registries in this country."

Not at all, she is talking about the law that Patty passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you see it as sympathetic?

Why do you see it as sympathetic?

Talking about how it has AFFECTED THE LIVES OF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people on the sex offender registry.

Why does anyone care how it has affected their lives? To me, that sounds sympathetic.The story is going to look at those lives?

What does that statement mean to others on here?

THIS looks fascinating, to say the least.

Looks like some " assumptions " that have been made re; why this case hasn't been solved by now, may be confirmed.:thinking:
Thank you, for sharing this info

“No way. There's no way. He would never carry a gun or anything like that. He has never had a gun,” Heinrich’s brother said.

People lie.
Family covers/lies for family.
Not unheard of then, isn't unheard of now.

It is interesting that Heinrich seems to be the guy, but there is so little info on him. Nobody has anything to say about this guy over the course of 26 years. Coworkers, neighbors, no one. Oh sure, a tiny bit, but 26 years of what??

Obviously keeping very quiet & to himself. Minding his business.

I would think that you all might agree with me when i say.
" my problem is ... i have my own problems " and sometimes its nessesary for me to step away from this mystery that has consumed a lot of us over time...
There are some smart people here who dedicated alot of time in finding answers ... thank you for helping me lift that weight off my shoulders... i truly felt alone with my thoughts, theories and questions for a really long time .
Then for whatever reason at a particular low and sad time in my life people started coming into my life . And asking questions about things i had repressed but never forgot...

At points I even felt as if some of the statements i gave early on ...were misinterpreted by some , however i now know that victims of PTSD will mistakenly identify certain details initially such as colors or physical features for example.

I guess What im trying to say is sometimes my details are altered either by me or those who interpret them ... nonetheless it was real and i lived it , and i also know now im not alone ...

Someone who i respect very much once told me:
" you don't have to be afraid to say your afraid" ... good advice

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think you are very brave!!! I appreciate everything you've done to solve your own case as well as Jacob's. Godspeed, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member