Suspect: Daniel Heinrich - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All true stuff, but they had Danny Heinrich delivered on a silver platter 9 months before Jacob was taken. They then glossed over the abduction attempt of Andrew Newton. They had Heinrich's tires and shoes next to Jacob's. They had fibers from the back seat of his car consistent with those found on Jared's clothes. All the other stuff was just noise. The investigation appears to have lacked leadership

It sure seems that way doesn't it.

But Kevin's car was a problem.

The fibers were compromised by letting Jared sit in th car.

So much seeming good evidence.

Why did they not use it to nail Heinrich? Certainly they wanted this huge case solved with all of the accolades that go with it. So why not go ahead with what they had?

All true stuff, but they had Danny Heinrich delivered on a silver platter 9 months before Jacob was taken. They then glossed over the abduction attempt of Andrew Newton. They had Heinrich's tires and shoes next to Jacob's. They had fibers from the back seat of his car consistent with those found on Jared's clothes. All the other stuff was just noise. The investigation appears to have lacked leadership
They had more than that , and the fibers where consistent to my snowmobile suit which was turned over to authorities the night of my abduction... look I realize people are going to interpret this case differently based on their own opinions, but the fact that twenty 27 years went bye , It changed a lot of people's lifestyles, and a young boy was murdered .... that can never be taken back and I'm sorry some of you feel the way you do.
You can criticize or defend anyone who was involved in the investigation from the beginning till the end.
The Victims, The people of interest, law enforcement, private investigators, attorneys, bloggers, sluethers and the media made the difference in the end and the lesson learned is yet to be determined

Good night and god bless

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I understand the confusion....but...use your imagination.....all it takes is combing his hair down to his eyebrows. He looked younger. The LE sketches are approximations-based on witness's accounts....can't you see the linkage between Heinrich's various photos? Isn't it obvious that Heinrich's appearance.....VARIES? He looks different in different photos. Additionally....he used various vehicles. If he is not the guy in the van....then who is the guy in the van? Is he still at large? I don't think so. Heinrich IS Chester The Molester.......

https://youtu.be/-fupPoRd9Vg

They had more than that , and the fibers where consistent to my snowmobile suit which was turned over to authorities the night of my abduction... look I realize people are going to interpret this case differently based on their own opinions, but the fact that twenty 27 years went bye , It changed a lot of people's lifestyles, and a young boy was murdered .... that can never be taken back and I'm sorry some of you feel the way you do.
You can criticize or defend anyone who was involved in the investigation from the beginning till the end.
The Victims, The people of interest, law enforcement, private investigators, attorneys, bloggers, sluethers and the media made the difference in the end and the lesson learned is yet to be determined

Good night and god bless

God bless you too❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Well The Hubert's had a white van that they just so happened to paint blue over night around the time of the abduction. I also heard accounts of that white van following kids while they would be walking home from school. So why is this note worthy you ask? Well because Dewy hart was known to hang out with Delbert Hubert and I believe Timmy is a victim of Hart as well... FYI. " Chester the molester " does not refer to a single person, the nickname was used the describe an unknown perpetrator/perpetrators, in fact when I was researching who this person was ... I located who I believe the local Paynesville kids thought it was . His name was "Chester" and ironically he drove into a moving train on a foggy night about two years ago, there was a young adolescent boy in the car with him at the time... he was guilty for some unreported acts against children, unreported because nobody believed them, unreported because they were afraid, unreported because some people don't give a **** about a certain social class of victims . If you want to find the problem you don't have to go far, it may be going on in your home town, all you have to do is look at the children, you can see the fear, shame, and anger in their eyes , and if you go as far as to talk to them about it you may find out more than you cared to know.
But if you want to do something about it make sure you call the cops because there is a procedure that must be followed in order to prosecute Chester the molester.

As far as my sketch's that I did with LE , look at the one I did first ... then compare it to the one that was associated with the wettterling abduction...

If you want my opinion LE already had an idea who they were looking for , unfortunately their jobs require them to follow a certain procedure ... and that has to change with these cases
J.M.O.

Well The Hubert's had a white van that they just so happened to paint blue over night around the time of the abduction. I also heard accounts of that white van following kids while they would be walking home from school. So why is this note worthy you ask? Well because Dewy hart was known to hang out with Delbert Hubert and I believe Timmy is a victim of Hart as well... FYI. " Chester the molester " does not refer to a single person, the nickname was used the describe an unknown perpetrator/perpetrators, in fact when I was researching who this person was ... I located who I believe the local Paynesville kids thought it was . His name was "Chester" and ironically he drove into a moving train on a foggy night about two years ago, there was a young adolescent boy in the car with him at the time... he was guilty for some unreported acts against children, unreported because nobody believed them, unreported because they were afraid, unreported because some people don't give a **** about a certain social class of victims . If you want to find the problem you don't have to go far, it may be going on in your home town, all you have to do is look at the children, you can see the fear, shame, and anger in their eyes , and if you go as far as to talk to them about it you may find out more than you cared to know.
But if you want to do something about it make sure you call the cops because there is a procedure that must be followed in order to prosecute Chester the molester.

As far as my sketch's that I did with LE , look at the one I did first ... then compare it to the one that was associated with the wettterling abduction...

If you want my opinion LE already had an idea who they were looking for , unfortunately their jobs require them to follow a certain procedure ... and that has to change with these cases
J.M.O.

You are spot on when you say procedures NEED to change. IMO...Our entire system needs a makeover.

It sure seems that way doesn't it.

But Kevin's car was a problem.

The fibers were compromised by letting Jared sit in th car.

So much seeming good evidence.

Why did they not use it to nail Heinrich? Certainly they wanted this huge case solved with all of the accolades that go with it. So why not go ahead with what they had?

Kevin's car should not have been a problem. The KISS principle applies...check the tires. It appears that SCSO forgot about Danny Heinrich. Any other explanation gives credence to a more sinister plot.

Kevin's car should not have been a problem. The KISS principle applies...check the tires. It appears that SCSO forgot about Danny Heinrich. Any other explanation gives credence to a more sinister plot.

Why would LE not want to solve it? What sinister plot was there to not solve it? Kevin's tires came after Heinrich's.

Did Heinrich go all the way to the farmhouse and turn around?

Kevin's tires went over the other tire prints apparentlt to indicate they were the last tires on that driveway.

It was not KISS because of Kevin's car. That was a bizarre situation.

I am also wondering what people feel can be done to change the system?

One year I had a student that I and my assistant and the volunteers in my room felt was being groomed by a neighbor she called "grandpa". We all agreed that it was going on. The mother was a single mother and loved the fact that grandoa was so attentive and bought the child all kinds of nice clothes, etc.

I reported this to child protection and they said since he had not done anything, there was nothing to be done. They ran a police report on him and found nothing.

We watched and would ask the child non threatening questions but nothing was indicated whatsoever.

The next year the child went to a charter school and I called the principal to talk about our suspicions and to watch for anything. That was the end of my ability for involvement.

One year I had four children in my classroom whose molesters were in prison. We had a Good Touch Bad Touch presentation in my classroom. Not one child talked about uncomfortable touches.

I live in a foreign country now with a convicted child molester as as a neighbor. Most of my neigbors are relatives. He served 18 months. He has been welcomed back home. He has been welcomed back as the pastor of their church. The relatives let their children go play and perhaps even spend the night at his house with the perv's young son. The wife has left him, for now.

Some of my other neighbors are appalled.

I feel it may be how the US was 50 years ago. He molested four students while he was a teacher.

Why would LE not want to solve it? What sinister plot was there to not solve it? Kevin's tires came after Heinrich's.

Did Heinrich go all the way to the farmhouse and turn around?

Kevin's tires went over the other tire prints apparentlt to indicate they were the last tires on that driveway.

It was not KISS because of Kevin's car. That was a bizarre situation.

If there was a sinister plot, it was to assume the case would never be solved, and let's go after a defenseless Dan Rassier. I'm not saying that's what happened, but given what we know now it's unfathomable how they considered him a suspect. I've actually had an active SCSO investigator post on my author page that we ought to wait and see how Rassier became a suspect, but I'm extremely skeptical. He messaged me to say that the link between Jacob's and Jared's cases had never been broken, but that claim runs directly counter to what Sanner was saying publicly in 2004, even while Jared was coming forward saying he thought they were.

Kevin's presence is nothing more than interesting. I remember speculating that perhaps the story was a ruse to get Dan to change his story, simply because Kevin's presence in the driveway was not sufficient to abandon the long held theory that Jacobs and Jared's cases were related.

Furthermore, if you read the statement that Kevin gave, it's clear that he was leading the conversation and was the one to bring up the tires. The ONLY way Kevin should have made a difference is if the tires on his car were 1.18" narrower than manufacturer specs, or if the tires on Heinrich's car were 1.18" wider than manufacturer specs. Neither scenario is likely.

J.M.O.

His name was Charles, and I'm not sure 23 years old you're considered adolescent anymore....

Charles Vadner, 52, Paynesville
Charles W. "Tuna" Vadner, 52, of Paynesville died on Saturday, Nov. 22, from injuries sustained in an automobile-train accident near Paynesville.Memorial services were held on Friday, Nov. 28, at the Eden Valley Church of God. Private burial will take place at later date.
Charles "Tuna" was born on Sept. 3, 1962, to Russell and Donna (Lehnen) Vadner in Paynesville.
He attended Pay-nesville Area High School. Tuna was employed by Jennie-O for many years.
He is survived by his parents, Russell and Donna of Paynesville; three brothers, Lester, Bruce, and Abraham, all of Paynesville; a niece; two nephews; and 12 great nieces and nephews.

Nathan Bahner, 23, Paynesville
Nathan J. Bahner, 23, of Paynesville died on Saturday, Nov. 22, as a result of an automobile-train accident.
His memorial service was held on Saturday, Nov. 29, at Paynesville Lutheran Church.
Nathan Joe Bahner was born on July 8, 1991, to James and Cindy (Paglusch) Bahner in Paynesville.
He grew up in Paynesville, where he attended school and was a member of the Crow River Trail Guards.
Nathan is survived by his parents, Jim and Cindy Bahner; brothers, Samuel Bahner of Paynesville and Zachary Bahner of El Paso, Texas; a niece; maternal grandmother, Kathy Maloney of Paynesville; fiance, Jessica Fisk; and five aunts.
Nathan was preceded in death by his paternal grandparents, maternal grandfather, and four uncles.

Both of these men had a history.....

I am also wondering what people feel can be done to change the system?

One year I had a student that I and my assistant and the volunteers in my room felt was being groomed by a neighbor she called "grandpa". We all agreed that it was going on. The mother was a single mother and loved the fact that grandoa was so attentive and bought the child all kinds of nice clothes, etc.

I reported this to child protection and they said since he had not done anything, there was nothing to be done. They ran a police report on him and found nothing.

We watched and would ask the child non threatening questions but nothing was indicated whatsoever.

The next year the child went to a charter school and I called the principal to talk about our suspicions and to watch for anything. That was the end of my ability for involvement.

One year I had four children in my classroom whose molesters were in prison. We had a Good Touch Bad Touch presentation in my classroom. Not one child talked about uncomfortable touches.

I live in a foreign country now with a convicted child molester as as a neighbor. Most of my neigbors are relatives. He served 18 months. He has been welcomed back home. He has been welcomed back as the pastor of their church. The relatives let their children go play and perhaps even spend the night at his house with the perv's young son. The wife has left him, for now.

Some of my other neighbors are appalled.

I feel it may be how the US was 50 years ago. He molested four students while he was a teacher.
Perfect example of one thing wrong with the system...your neighbor.
Each case is definitely " unique " however, too many SICK offenders that in no way, shape, or form have a shot at being " rehabilitated " & have no business in society, EVER.
IMO
I am not talking about some 15 year old kid who gets into bed with a 17/18 year old.
I'm talking CHILD molesters, rapists, etc.
Many instances where someone is violated, or even murdered only to find out the perp had served time prior for a violent crime.
JMO

His name was Charles, and I'm not sure 23 years old you're considered adolescent anymore....

Charles Vadner, 52, Paynesville
Charles W. "Tuna" Vadner, 52, of Paynesville died on Saturday, Nov. 22, from injuries sustained in an automobile-train accident near Paynesville.Memorial services were held on Friday, Nov. 28, at the Eden Valley Church of God. Private burial will take place at later date.
Charles "Tuna" was born on Sept. 3, 1962, to Russell and Donna (Lehnen) Vadner in Paynesville.
He attended Pay-nesville Area High School. Tuna was employed by Jennie-O for many years.
He is survived by his parents, Russell and Donna of Paynesville; three brothers, Lester, Bruce, and Abraham, all of Paynesville; a niece; two nephews; and 12 great nieces and nephews.

Nathan Bahner, 23, Paynesville
Nathan J. Bahner, 23, of Paynesville died on Saturday, Nov. 22, as a result of an automobile-train accident.
His memorial service was held on Saturday, Nov. 29, at Paynesville Lutheran Church.
Nathan Joe Bahner was born on July 8, 1991, to James and Cindy (Paglusch) Bahner in Paynesville.
He grew up in Paynesville, where he attended school and was a member of the Crow River Trail Guards.
Nathan is survived by his parents, Jim and Cindy Bahner; brothers, Samuel Bahner of Paynesville and Zachary Bahner of El Paso, Texas; a niece; maternal grandmother, Kathy Maloney of Paynesville; fiance, Jessica Fisk; and five aunts.
Nathan was preceded in death by his paternal grandparents, maternal grandfather, and four uncles.

Both of these men had a history.....
Sorry my bad , this serves as an example how details can get misinterpreted over time . Boy I feel like a heel

*maybe I should change my site name so I can protect my identity when I am wrong ... but sometimes I get frustrated when I see others discussing my personal case details and misinterpret details that other people have deemed to be the facts ... in fact I think because statute of limitations existed in my case and Jacobs case, perhaps the the files should remain sealed and unavailable to the public . Thoughts ?

Perfect example of one thing wrong with the system...your neighbor.
Each case is definitely " unique " however, too many SICK offenders that in no way, shape, or form have a shot at being " rehabilitated " & have no business in society, EVER.
IMO
I am not talking about some 15 year old kid who gets into bed with a 17/18 year old.
I'm talking CHILD molesters, rapists, etc.
Many instances where someone is violated, or even murdered only to find out the perp had served time prior for a violent crime.
JMO

My neighbor is in the Third World country in which I live now. They have started in the last few years to deal with child sex abuse and domestic violence. All the people in the know said he would be in for a minimum of four years. It was 18 months. Another teacher went to prison at the same time. He got 10 years.

Sex abuse is not accepted generally, but families which are very interconnected seem to accept the molester back into the fold. I wonder how it was in the US back before Jacob?

Patty seeme to think these guys need more of a chance to rejoin society. She would know far more than I.

I think they blew it when they molested. Bummer, but just like driving into a concrete wall, you don't get another chance

If there was a sinister plot, it was to assume the case would never be solved, and let's go after a defenseless Dan Rassier. I'm not saying that's what happened, but given what we know now it's unfathomable how they considered him a suspect. I've actually had an active SCSO investigator post on my author page that we ought to wait and see how Rassier became a suspect, but I'm extremely skeptical. He messaged me to say that the link between Jacob's and Jared's cases had never been broken, but that claim runs directly counter to what Sanner was saying publicly in 2004, even while Jared was coming forward saying he thought they were.

Kevin's presence is nothing more than interesting. I remember speculating that perhaps the story was a ruse to get Dan to change his story, simply because Kevin's presence in the driveway was not sufficient to abandon the long held theory that Jacobs and Jared's cases were related.

Furthermore, if you read the statement that Kevin gave, it's clear that he was leading the conversation and was the one to bring up the tires. The ONLY way Kevin should have made a difference is if the tires on his car were 1.18" narrower than manufacturer specs, or if the tires on Heinrich's car were 1.18" wider than manufacturer specs. Neither scenario is likely.

He was not made a suspect in rhe public eye until 2010. LE said they were looking at like five guys, was it?

They were not "picking" on him that anyone knew of until 2010. If LE could be accused of picking on anyone it could be the neighbors who were searched so often they gave LE their own key.

Kevin obviously drove on the driveway as the last to drive on it. One can tell because his tire tracks would go over whomever was before him. Certainly a fly in the ointment

Sorry my bad , this serves as an example how details can get misinterpreted over time . Boy I feel like a heel

*maybe I should change my site name so I can protect my identity when I am wrong ... but sometimes I get frustrated when I see others discussing my personal case details and misinterpret details that other people have deemed to be the facts ... in fact I think because statute of limitations existed in my case and Jacobs case, perhaps the the files should remain sealed and unavailable to the public . Thoughts ?

All,of the tips are going to be published. LE says there will be embarrassment Since no names will be revealed, it seems, people will guess what the tips are about.

There are people who feel LE made a mess of it. I guess they will be pleased that tips are printed.

It sounds like it will be ugly. I imagine there will be tips about DR as well as the Wetterlings..

All,of the tips are going to be published. LE says there will be embarrassment Since no names will be revealed, it seems, people will guess what the tips are about.

There are people who feel LE made a mess of it. I guess they will be pleased that tips are printed.

It sounds like it will be ugly. I imagine there will be tips about DR as well as the Wetterlings..
Lol no names ... what's the point , what a waste of taxpayers time and money ... but I understand this is just standard procedure

by the time DR's lawyers interpret all the the tips that are relevant in his quest for a civil suit .... statute of limitations will apply , if they don't already exist that is ... wow... I hope they also include an estimated cost of the total investigation as well.
That may open the public's eyes and get some much needed reform.

Lol no names ... what's the point , what a waste of taxpayers time and money ... but I understand this is just standard procedure

by the time DR's lawyers interpret all the the tips that are relevant in his quest for a civil suit .... statute of limitations will apply , if they don't already exist that is ... wow... I hope they also include an estimated cost of the total investigation as well.
That may open the public's eyes and get some much needed reform.

What do you feel reforms would be?

What do you feel reforms would be?
reforms

make changes in (something, typically a social, political, or economic institution or practice) in order to improve it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll answer that human... if you share with me who you are and what's your occupation ? You can send a private message to me if you feel that this request is to personal

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62
Back