Suspect Drew Peterson #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DP is afraid to have anyone related to Stacy have any contact with any of his children.

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out why!:behindbar

What a fruit loop.:crazy:

JMHO
fran

DP is afraid to have anyone related to Stacy have any contact with any of his children.

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out why!:behindbar

What a fruit loop.:crazy:

JMHO
fran

And he keeps wondering why everyone thinks he killed Stacy. He might as well be wearing a sign around his neck that says......"Yes, I did it, I killed Stacy." All his actions says he's guilty.

I just don't see why all of you are so quick to convict this honorable man who is such a good father and such a good husband, I mean he's been married 4 times so woman must want him.......now where the heck is that font for sarcasm :crazy:

My question would be why a 4 year old was being allowed outside riding his bike and unsupervised or improperly supervised. If he was able to ride his bike to the neighbors home, he could just have easily rode it into the street. DrewP should have thankful that an adult was there to watch out for his child- esp. since he wasn't.

So DrewP took down the ribbons that were put out in memory of Stacy and Kathleen. Looks like the sight of the ribbons and posters are getting to him, lol. I hope they ring his property and line the street.

Yeah, but to heck with the kid. Daddy has to go out and drink beer.

I think in the article I read Kris was yelling for Anthony to come over back home..to me that is very telling..Kris was in charge of the kids while Drew went to pick up his brother. Anthony's out in his driveway on his bike ..sees Sharon and his Auntie Cass and rides next door to say Hi! Typical charming 4 year old behavior ..what is not charming is that until that day with his brother watching that would have been acceptable..now Kris is yelling for him to get home ... this says to me that he has already poisoned the minds of the older two boys against Sharon, Roy and Cass. That is unacceptable because they were part of his life before Stacy went missing and should still be part of his life now. Also..Drew seems to have made it understood that no one is allowed to be at Sharon's.

What treatment and counseling these boys are going to need in the future? It boggles the mind what he is doing to these children just by his speech and actions.

And who is this neighbor that alerted Drew to this?

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/882590,4_1_JO08_PETERSON_S1.articlesnip/
snip/
Peterson said he learned of the matter from a neighbor after picking up another of his sons from church early Sunday afternoon.
"They had my 4-year-old, Anthony, surrounded in Sharon's driveway, taking his picture," Peterson said.
"He's a little guy. He's 4, and he's surrounded by them. Kris (his older half-brother) is yelling at him to get in the house."
Bychowski said the boy simply rode his bicycle to Bychowski's driveway to see Stacy's sister, Cassandra Cales, who was there with her friend, Bruce Zidarich, following a volunteer search for the missing woman.
"It was ridiculous," Bychowski said. "We took a picture of him and his Auntie Cassandra.
/snip

I was interested in the article that says that DrewP was going to be answering questions live from viewers on "Larry King Live". I went to Kings website to check it out.

They are accepting emails and video cam/cell phone video from people. Which means that the questions will be heavily edited. LOL, no way to sneak in a question regarding the timeline of that Sunday.

But in Chester Stiles case they did have his girlfriend on and he did ask some very pointed questions..that we all had in mind..

I am up for an email to LKLive..who else is?

When is DP going to be on Larry King?

I'd say it is Drews best friend who was the one who found his third wife dosen't this guy live a short distant from Drews house?

I want to get through on LKL tomorrow night!
Has anyone ever been able to before?

And Drew has a publicist now!???:eek:
GMAB!!!

I want to get through on LKL tomorrow night!
Has anyone ever been able to before?

And Drew has a publicist now!???:eek:
GMAB!!!

Set your speed dial BEFORE the show, and use SEVERAL PHONES... LOL I have a friend who got through like that once.

Oh, I have some questions for Drew too... Maybe he'll do a live chat online sometime...LOL

I was interested in the article that says that DrewP was going to be answering questions live from viewers on "Larry King Live". I went to Kings website to check it out.

They are accepting emails and video cam/cell phone video from people. Which means that the questions will be heavily edited. LOL, no way to sneak in a question regarding the timeline of that Sunday.

Oh DARN IT! I read your post after the other one. So questions will be edited huh?... Oh well.

Also, will Brodsky be in Drew's earpiece? Telling him what to say? Or will he be on the show too? And will he be taking calls for potential dates?
:bang:

According to the article that Chico posted in the media thread a little while ago, it looks as though some questions might be taken live. They allegedly will only be screening to prevent repitition and per Brodsky "to keep the nuts out."

"There is no editorial screening, but we do monitor for repetition and non-legitimate questions," she said, adding there normally is a seven-second, on-air delay to ensure callers are asking sincere, relevant questions. The hourlong program airs at 8 p.m.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson-larry-king_11apr11,0,7000068.story

But later in the article Brodsky says that there will be some questions he won't let DrewP answer.

I think it will be funny if a whole bunch of people were asking questions that JAB won't let him answer. Can't you just see a whole show of "don't answer that Drew"?

Interesting that when the pros brings forward a GJ witness against DP, he comes out to the media.:crazy:

Of course, that's ok, we love it when these guys talk. They don't know how stoopid they sound to the rest of the world. Not matter how good their 'excuses' sound inside their head, it doesn't sound the same going over the air waves.:bang:

Wonder if DP is watching the coverage tonight about Laurean. Today Laurean,...... maybe tomorrow someone else! Maybe tomorrow is Drews Day!! :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

Maybe he can feel the heat! :eek:

JMHO
fran

For a guy who hates the media attention he sure shows his face on TV alot. You'd think he would keep quiet & not draw ANY attention to himself.

Seems to me he is smearing it in everyones face that Stacy is gone / but here he is. What a looser......hope they hurry & arrest him.

I honestly don't know all LE has, but, IMHO, Drew really can feel the walls of justice closing in on him. He KNOWS what LE is finding out. He knows what's out there.

It's just a matter of time, IMO. :behindbar Just a matter of time.:behindbar

JMO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads