Suspect Drew Peterson #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Boy, this is rich. I can't believe Peterson is trying to side step the wires too. He is saying they tried to borrow money and this is why they are saying these things. Does he really think he can get those wires thrown out? This guy is something else. I hope they arrest him soon.

CP-
Isn't it (rich)? Everyone in the entire world is lying EXCEPT for Drew Peterson!

Poor Drew..............NOT!:rolleyes:

Everyone wants $$ from him and will try to bring him down. Everyone else is lying. People drop like flies around him and he's INNOCENT I tell ya! :eek:

LOL,........tic, toc, tic, toc,............

I hear the handcuff keys ratteling.
I see DrewP looking over his shoulder.

tic, toc, tic, toc................

Just a matter of time Drew, tic, toc, tic, toc.....:behindbar

JMHO
fran

I don't know about this. I'm sure it's true they wore a wire, BUT my problem with it is that they're releasing evidence (with our without ISP's approval) and this could give Drew P. and Brodsky the ammo they need to move the trial out of Will County by claiming that they've tainted the jury pool..... JMHO.

I'm on the lookout for more updates and will post when I find anything new.

LOL, don't worry dee

It doesn't matter where they try him, the 'evidence' goes with the trial!:waitasec:

LOL, this is RICH! We can't make this stuff up. No one would believe it!:woohoo:

JMHO
fran

LOL, don't worry dee

It doesn't matter where they try him, the 'evidence' goes with the trial!:waitasec:

LOL, this is RICH! We can't make this stuff up. No one would believe it!:woohoo:

JMHO
fran

Damn right it's rich! LOL

I'm just saying.... I want it in Will County because I'd love to be on this jury.... :crazy:

OMGosh!

I wonder if Drew has contacted Jerry?:crazy:

This is crazy, isn't it?

You gotta love the guy. Just like a Timex, he just keeps giving and giving and giving and giving.:bang:

JMHO
fran
]

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!! :crazy::applause:

Boy, this is rich. I can't believe Peterson is trying to side step the wires too. He is saying they tried to borrow money and this is why they are saying these things. Does he really think he can get those wires thrown out? This guy is something else. I hope they arrest him soon.

That's what they always say when money has exchanged hands for nefarious reasons. It wasn't a payoff or a bribe, it was a loan. Gimme a break!

OK, just a note, I know my last few posts have been poking fun. I know this is a sad situation and terrible that two beautiful lives have been cut short and I think we all know by who.

But, this case has gone on so long, I just can't help myself. And the POI (forgot, have they said he was?)......anyway, is an.........ok, I won't call him any names........but...........

This entire situation is soooo bizarre. Like my previous post, this POI keeps giving and giving and giving,............evidence ............

What is he thinking?:bang:

JMHO
fran

I don't know about this. I'm sure it's true they wore a wire, BUT my problem with it is that they're releasing evidence (with our without ISP's approval) and this could give Drew P. and Brodsky the ammo they need to move the trial out of Will County by claiming that they've tainted the jury pool..... JMHO.

I'm on the lookout for more updates and will post when I find anything new.

Not saying he won't get a change of venue (and not saying that that wouldn't be a bad thing), but with all of DrewP's and JAB's media appearances, LKL, GMA, and all of those 'press releases' a judge has grounds to refuse to allow the change.

I haven't read the articles yet, but love it. DrewP talking on tape! My how he loves to talk. No wonder the cops have been silent all this time. They had something up their sleeve. My guess is that the couple and the tapes have already been in front of the GJ and that is why they are talking now.

Let's see, per DrewP Kathleen was what? Stacy was losing it, Morphey was an alcoholic, now the couple are money grubbers. Does DrewP know anyone who in his mind doesn't have some kind of problem, or is that only the ones who know something about him?

Drew was LE and he knows the case against him is most all circumstantial. Somehow he thinks they can't convict him with just circumstantial evidence. But, he's wrong, wrong, wrong........Doesn't he remember the Scott Peterson Trial?

Scott sits on DeathRow in California still saying he's innocent. :behindbar

It's not going to be one, two, three pieces of 'circumtantial evidence' that a jury is going to have to review on these cases. The mound of 'circumstances' pointing to HE DID IT is growing daily. Soon it will NOT be something that a jury will ignore. Heck, it's most likely to that level now!

I'm glad that although he stopped giving interviews ,which I'm sure LE has managed to find one or two that could be used against him in court, that he was still talking to his friends and LE was on the ball behind the scenes.

Get some popcorn people. This ought to be good!:)

JMHO
fran

So, let me get this straight.......

Drew said he expected to be tried for Stacy's death, found innocent, and by the time they find her body, it'll be too late to prosecute him again because of double jeoprady.

But,..:waitasec:..I thought Stacy ran away with another man. Brodsky even said they have PI's looking for her around the world. I think they're using the internet, but HEY! Whatever works.:rolleyes:

So............HOW DOES DREW KNOW THERE IS A 'BODY'? HOW DOES HE KNOW IT'LL BE FOUND? HOW DOES HE KNOW SHE'S NOT ON A BEACH SOMEWHERE?

Drew, you just hung yourself!

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

:behindbarArrest that man! and throw away the key!:behindbar

We definitely can put this on a segment of 'Dumb Criminals.':bang:

pfft
fran

Just like a Timex, he just keeps giving and giving and giving and giving.

LOL~ I thought they took a licking and kept on ticking, Fran! ;)

I think Drew reminds me of the Chatty Cathy doll I had when I was a kid, only no one has to pull the string to make him talk! Yadda, yadda, yadda ... blah, blah, blah .... he just doesn't know when to stfu!

Also, thanks to the members who linked the stories (stillblv and dee)!

I think Mr. Brodsky should weigh his words to the press VERY CAREFULLY. :waitasec:He has heard of the term 'slander' I'm sure. He MUST realize this is ALL ON TAPE!:eek:

When you lie with flees, you get bit!:bang:

Just sayin'
fran

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.friends.2.777644.html

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (CBS) ― Drew Peterson's attorney is speaking out, after friends of the former Bolingbrook police sergeant taped their private conversations with him.

As CBS 2's Joanie Lum reports, Peterson attorney Joel Brodsky said the couple just wants to "sell their story," and that they are trying to extort money from his client. Brodsky also questions why the sensitive information they claim to possess would be released now.

What's being released is not what is on tape according to one article. The statement about Kathleen and the dry bathtub sounds like something that was said not long after her death. DrewP evidently planned on being taken to trial before Stacy's body was found, hoping that would allow him an aquittal. So all his 'quips' and taunts may be planned. They were hoping to inflame public outrage and force his being taken to trial too quickly. If they took it to trial and didn't have the evidence, then he would get off scott free. However, it looks like he did miscalulate. He didn't plan on Kathleen being exhumed. And he didn't think his good buddies would wear a wire.

She actually went up in the airplane with him. And he put the moves on the long time girlfriend of his good friend!

Reporters went to DrewP's door but he wouldn't open it. He said he was (okay, take a deep breath) he was naked and couldn't open the door. I think he was afraid to face the reporters while he was angry and wanted to wait until he got his game face on.

This info being released now, at this time is to put pressure on DrewP. I don't know what they are looking for, him to run, excited utterances or what but IMO they did have reason for this info to be released at this time. IMO, we will hear about an indictment and arrest next week.

Thanks mysteriew:
I figured they released this info on purpose. They're probably hoping he'll do something stupid. Like SP and go to the 'scene' if you know what I mean.

So, you think there will be an arrest soon? Good!

I sincerely hope there is an arrest. I hate when these guys get away with this, and IMHO, he has. TWICE!!! That we know of.:eek:

One thing that really bugs me is he's so arrogant. I can't wait for LE to take him down a notch or two!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Response from the Peterson camp.
http://petersonstory.wordpress.com/...book-brodsky-responds-to-wiretap-allegations/

LOL, in a perverse way I enjoy reading Brodsky's responses which is unusual for me. He can't just tell a story and leave it alone. He has to make sure all the bases are covered which gives some question as to what is really true. Either the couple made it up to get money, they are doing it out of anger because DrewP wouldn't give them money, ISP did get them to do it and now they are going to be arrested because they released the info to the media or DrewP didn't say anything incriminating. My theory, the more explanations he gives the more worried he is, and this time he is extremely worried!

My thoughts: The info about the gun was released just last week. Now the info about the wire. It is planned. And if the couple was looking for money, it wouldn't have come out in the local paper they would have given it to the tabloids.

Drew had a lot of associates in dirty dealings. I feel it is a strong possibility the ISP had something on this couple and offered them immunity to wear the wires. How else could they talk them into doing it for so long. I know his story about his father, but she had no reason to do so, unless she was pressured.

The additional info they got from them could be even much deeper than people are considering at this point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mzrowdy
Back