Suspect Drew Peterson #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL, what else can he say.

:D
fran

See how it adds to the pattern? It isn't incriminating. What has been posted so far, he hasn't said anything incriminating to 'Ashley'. So it is funny to DrewP. But those things that he thinks might be incriminating, those aren't funny. Those are lies. Those are unstable people, or looking for money. But non incriminating things are funny.

I was hoping that the GJ had issued an indictment yesterday. I knew the info probably wouldn't be released until DrewP was taken into custody. But with no news today, I guess it wasn't issued yet.

Hey everybody. It's 4:25 CDT and they just said that Drew is at the police station - there was a confrontation. More on the 5:00 news. I'll try to find something about it.

i think they have been working with the family on his statements about where she went..that's my guess anyway. She's where she wants to be...she took her bikini, going to a beach somewhere...she took her passport....she took the deed to the house and $25k and ran off with another man. That's what we know of what drew at the very beginning said.

I interpret that to mean, she'd rather be dead then have to keep living with him knowing about kathleen.

That she is dead in water..the bikinni and beach. That he paid another person, besides tom m ( who he also paid) to help him get rid of the body(she ran off with another man, and the reference to the $25k missing from their safe).

The passport and deed to the house..she is now away from the house and the passport says to me that she is in a whole other area then the general neighborhood / stomping grounds.

Remember the trucker storys that turned out to be a hoax..perhaps they weren't as much of a hoax and the trucker or other person transported her to water.......

good points.....i agree...

She also said she met Peterson's children, and that at one point he told her he

loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, the source said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-peterson_30may30,0,5122397.story

"The rest of his life?" Or the rest of hers?....

This guy has BIG problems from his head on down, in every category, especially SEX....it's my opinion, that's WHY he targets these young, naive girls and even "they" can't solve "what can't be fixed".

LOL, so DrewP got confronted for the lies he told about Len and Paula. And I don't doubt that there was some anger in there over DrewP putting the moves on Len's woman, and him not able to do anything about it at the time. I hate that they arrested Len instead of DrewP. But I do hope that Len got a few good shots in.

LOL, so DrewP got confronted for the lies he told about Len and Paula. And I don't doubt that there was some anger in there over DrewP putting the moves on Len's woman, and him not able to do anything about it at the time. I hate that they arrested Len instead of DrewP. But I do hope that Len got a few good shots in.
Nah, in the interview with Len that I posted in the links, he only shoved Drew from the back, twice, and said it was worth the $100 fine.

Nah, in the interview with Len that I posted in the links, he only shoved Drew from the back, twice, and said it was worth the $100 fine.

LOL, that's what I get. I read after I posted.

DrewP isn't just starting rumors in the media, he is allegedly passing worse rumors around town. And allegedly trying to be intimidating towards their kids. LOL, DrewP asked bystanders to call the cops... but no one did. He had to call the cops himself!

What are the odds? DrewP runs into Len's son at the barber shop and gives him the eye. Son calls Dad/Len and a confrontation occurs. And there just happens to be a camera man and reporter in the parking lot? Those don't look like cell phone pics, and they have put a staff photog's name to the pics. And they have a pic of the confrontation!
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1075142,JO25_PETERSONFIGHT_WEB.article

I say it was a set up.

What are the odds? DrewP runs into Len's son at the barber shop and gives him the eye. Son calls Dad/Len and a confrontation occurs. And there just happens to be a camera man and reporter in the parking lot? Those don't look like cell phone pics, and they have put a staff photog's name to the pics. And they have a pic of the confrontation!
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1075142,JO25_PETERSONFIGHT_WEB.article

I say it was a set up.

It says in the article that Joe Hosey was at Len's home interviewing him at the time Len's son called. Joe Hosey followed Len to the barbershop.

I watched one of the videos, and this is interesting..............Len says his court date is Sept. 18th. He said, "I've got a news flash for Drew Peterson - he's not going to be there for my hearing because he's going to be behind bars."

The reporter in the video says that Len faces a fine and community service.

It says in the article that Joe Hosey was at Len's home interviewing him at the time Len's son called. Joe Hosey followed Len to the barbershop.

I watched one of the videos, and this is interesting..............Len says his court date is Sept. 18th. He said, "I've got a news flash for Drew Peterson - he's not going to be there for my hearing because he's going to be behind bars."

The reporter in the video says that Len faces a fine and community service.
I don't like that Len scuffled, but I think he just did 7 months of community service.

Who was it that had a special title for DrewP? This one is for you. (Chico says we still can't change his name though)

Drew Peterson: Our Cowardly Lion
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69554

It's an opinion piece. Makes a good point about Joel's response to the latest news about the confrontation. Usually according to little Joey either DrewP didn't do it, it was legal, or it is someone else's fault. This time he is much more low key.

snip...Peterson's attorney Joel Brodsky said he did not know why the incident started and did not know whether his client claimed to have had a sexual relationship with Stark.

"I don't know, I don't want to know, I don't need to know," Brodsky said.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-080725peterson-friend,0,6198349.story

And little Joey's response to the wiretapping. Looks like it took him a bit to figure it out.

Joel A. Brodsky, the attorney for Drew Peterson, today accused the Illinois State Police (ISP) of engaging in 'psychological torture' of Peterson's children.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=725&z=4

I know I don't need to point out that in the initial interviews after the release of info about the wiretaps, DrewP said he has known the couple for 16-25 yrs and began getting closer to them recently when he and Len began to talk about rehabing houses. Also, that if DrewP hadn't needed to fly off to NY for interviews and have nights out at the bar, that he wouldn't have needed a babysitter (Len and Paula).

The attorney for Drew Peterson is accusing Illinois State Police of "psychological torture."

Joel Brodsky claims the torture stems from the use of former friends Len Wawczak and Paula Stark.
http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/len.wawczak.joel.2.780859.html

Of course no mention of drewp giving the evil eye to Len's son.

I don't like that Len scuffled, but I think he just did 7 months of community service.

LOL, fine suspended and let's get him out of here quick- he is due at the police station to recieve a good citizen award!

And little Joey's response to the wiretapping. Looks like it took him a bit to figure it out.

Joel A. Brodsky, the attorney for Drew Peterson, today accused the Illinois State Police (ISP) of engaging in 'psychological torture' of Peterson's children.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=725&z=4

Drew will use anyone and everyone as a shield for his own misdoings. His children are no exception. He is deplorable and his attorney falls in step. There is a fine lline for what you do for a client before acting as criminal as the client acts. Suffice it to say neither one shows any class and that is the least of what could be said.

Yeah, DrewP has talked about how bad the couple is, but he doesn't even realize how bad that makes him look. After all he is the one who introduced the kids to them, he is the one who left the kids with them. Oh, and he is the one who talked and who left them the keys to his house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenitsa
Back