Suspect Drew Peterson #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Stark and Wawczak made the admission after being confronted with a State Police evidence receipt for a Ruger .357 Magnum revolver and a North American Arms .22-caliber revolver seized from their home March 19. Stark's name is on the receipt.

The couple said the .22 is the folding gun Mims spoke of on the "Nancy Grace" show.

These are new names to me. Not liking these people at all.

:eek:fftopic: I finally got around to looking at the new smilies and I feel like a :newbie: again so I have to practice....

:puffy: :clown: ex:cop: and his :crosseyed: legal :beagle-flip: think that with enough :talker:, :spinner:, :censored:, :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead, and :rage: they can cause everyone to :HBwhiteflag: and become :Benny_monkeysmilies. But they are in for a suprise when :gavel: and ex :cop: goes to :behindbar and the :beagle: gets :cow:'d

:saythat:

After reading Ashley's blog, I find Drew Peterson to be the most disgusting, vile, waste of human life on the face of the planet. I have absolutely NO doubts that this man killed his wives.

He seems to think of them as pawns, just like how he uses his children as pawns to get women. I bet he pulled the same lines on Stacy too, that he tried using on Ashley. He itemized Stacy's plastic surgeries almost like he was itemizing an investment. He thinks of women as nothing more than property, to be maintained, used, and tossed away when he's done with them.

After reading Ashley's blog, I find Drew Peterson to be the most disgusting, vile, waste of human life on the face of the planet. I have absolutely NO doubts that this man killed his wives.

He seems to think of them as pawns, just like how he uses his children as pawns to get women. I bet he pulled the same lines on Stacy too, that he tried using on Ashley. He itemized Stacy's plastic surgeries almost like he was itemizing an investment. He thinks of women as nothing more than property, to be maintained, used, and tossed away when he's done with them.

Yep.:clap::clap::clap:

I wouldn't bet on this hearsay bill. The Supreme Court struck down California's and I'm willing to bet someone will challenge Illinois' hearsay bill if/when it is signed into law by the Governor.

I thought that when the Supreme Court struck down California's hearsay bill, they did give instruction on how a hearsay bill could be written and still pass the Supreme Court litmus test.

Hopefully, Illinois law maker's took that info into consideration when they constructed their bill. I guess we'll have to wait and see on that one.

I thought that when the Supreme Court struck down California's hearsay bill, they did give instruction on how a hearsay bill could be written and still pass the Supreme Court litmus test.

Hopefully, Illinois law maker's took that info into consideration when they constructed their bill. I guess we'll have to wait and see on that one.
The Supreme Court did send it back to California with recommendations on how they can rewrite the law to make it constitutional...from what I understand.

DrewP is on vacation. Off to Florida.

I can't believe he was allowed to go.:mad:

:eek:fftopic: I finally got around to looking at the new smilies and I feel like a :newbie: again so I have to practice....

:puffy: :clown: ex:cop: and his :crosseyed: legal :beagle-flip: think that with enough :talker:, :spinner:, :censored:, :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead, and :rage: they can cause everyone to :HBwhiteflag: and become :Benny_monkeysmilies. But they are in for a suprise when :gavel: and ex :cop: goes to :behindbar and the :beagle: gets :cow:'d

:saythat:

Cute!

I saw all the new ones too, but there are so many I have a hard time deciding which to use, so I haven't yet.

Back to DrewP, do we have one with saggy pants?Yuck. Baggy eyes, maybe?

Susan

Cute!

I saw all the new ones too, but there are so many I have a hard time deciding which to use, so I haven't yet.

Back to DrewP, do we have one with saggy pants?Yuck. Baggy eyes, maybe?

Susan

LOL, I put in puffy clown.

I wonder who DrewP is taking to Fla. with him? And does she have her parents consent to go?

Check out Ashley's blog... Lew's on there. Apparently his wife doesn't mind babysitting all the children while he and Drew tomcat around with young girls. Who knows what they actually tell her, though. She could be totally oblivious to the things mentioned on Ashley's blog.

Oh mysteriew, I just spewed cola all over the place! LOL

LOL, I always try so hard to be witty, but somehow fail. You are the first one that I have ever been able to get to spit on their screen!

Check out Ashley's blog... Lew's on there. Apparently his wife doesn't mind babysitting all the children while he and Drew tomcat around with young girls. Who knows what they actually tell her, though. She could be totally oblivious to the things mentioned on Ashley's blog.

I wasn't able to find his specific post, (there are so many) but after reading her latest entries, and how gungho he wanted to meet Ashly after only one day to vacation with his family, makes me really wonder what his real intentions were. Was he serious, and was he using his children just to entice her so that she would feel more safe? Maybe I read too many serial killer stories.

I guess though he wouldn't have used his real name. I pray like I'm sure all of you do that he is arrested soon.

This is getting really gooood! I haven't read the article yet (or even found it) but America's Newsroom is reporting that :laugh: two of Drew's good buddies wore wires for months, while visiting Drew!

Apparently he commented about how stupid of those cops that investigated Kathleen's death, that found her in a dry bathtub.

Also, he supposedly remarked about how dumb he was to not have had Kathleen's body cremated!

WTG, DAD (Dumb Arse Drew)! LOL!

BTW Mysteriew, I loved your line above, too! :D

Drew's pals wore wire

SEARCHING FOR STACY | Drew's chilling words caught on tape

July 23, 2008
BY JOE HOSEY Sun-Times News Group
Drew Peterson likes to talk an awful lot — especially for a guy whose third wife was murdered and fourth wife is missing.
And now two of his closest friends say they caught it all, cooperating with State Police by wearing a wire and recording seven months of intimate conversations with the former Bolingbrook cop.

More at link: http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1069491,boling072308.stng

I don't know about this. I'm sure it's true they wore a wire, BUT my problem with it is that they're releasing evidence (with our without ISP's approval) and this could give Drew P. and Brodsky the ammo they need to move the trial out of Will County by claiming that they've tainted the jury pool..... JMHO.

I'm on the lookout for more updates and will post when I find anything new.

Boy, this is rich. I can't believe Peterson is trying to side step the wires too. He is saying they tried to borrow money and this is why they are saying these things. Does he really think he can get those wires thrown out? This guy is something else. I hope they arrest him soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arling
Back