Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC called JG the 28th (he was too far away), she texted Amy on the 29th (Amy was busy) the 30th Amy & KC went to buy a gas can, but the car had already been towed.........(all this for help to get gas & the car).

So this leads me to believe she really ran out of gas @ amscot, & prolly didn't use that dumpster.......it also ends all the speculation about her wanting the car stolen.

Why wouldn't she use TL's car to go back--or even ask him to bring gas when he picked her up? He picked her up right there, and she told him a totally different story: GA going to get car, etc.

Thanks for your reply. It does make it appear she intended on picking the car back up.

Any theories about the smell in the car?

Sadly, I think we all know what the smell in the car was.

Maybe KC thought if she got the car back, a good cleaning would get rid of the smell/evidence.

does anyone know if any of her friends or anyone for that matter ever rode with her in that car between June 16th and June 27th? I cannot seem to find anything about that.

tyia!!

ps LOVE this site!

Why wouldn't she use TL's car to go back--or even ask him to bring gas when he picked her up? He picked her up right there, and she told him a totally different story: GA going to get car, etc.

In TL's interview (which gives liitle real info) he says he's busy w/school, GA going to get the car. (however in his interview he also knows the car was towed on the 30th......but, no explaination when he found this out)

KC would have needed someone's help as she couldn't drive two cars.

KC who has a *thing* for gas cans seems too *cheap* to buy her own, as on the 30th Amy finally buy's a gas can, but the car has already been towed.

does anyone know if any of her friends or anyone for that matter ever rode with her in that car between June 16th and June 27th? I cannot seem to find anything about that.

tyia!!

ps LOVE this site!

NOPE !!......but around the 25th (Ithink) she's preparing folks for the smell,as they now start hearing the dead squirrel stories.

welcome !!

thank you txdot.

i have sometimes wondered if she kept her in the trunk for awhile (horrors) because if she saw her as an inconvenience alive i think she might see her as an inconvience to dispose of ***and I bet she didn't even think about the possibility of a smell until it started to happen***hence the smell starts around 23rd/24th and the stories begin. then i think she drove around in the wee hours of the 27th to a remote area and ditched the car because of the smell and used the "outta gas" excuse?

ps. i am still newbie and learning if this is in the wrong place i apologize and let me know how to fix it?

NOPE !!......but around the 25th (Ithink) she's preparing folks for the smell,as they now start hearing the dead squirrel stories.

welcome !!
I totally agree with you. The smell and trying to get everyone get gas cans
- she was setting up her alibi

Is there a gas station close to Amscot?

I was on another web site when a question was posted: Why did the tow yard owner not called police when he smelled the car? also what became of the carseat? there is still so many unaswers question.

thank you txdot.

i have sometimes wondered if she kept her in the trunk for awhile (horrors) because if she saw her as an inconvenience alive i think she might see her as an inconvience to dispose of ***and I bet she didn't even think about the possibility of a smell until it started to happen***hence the smell starts around 23rd/24th and the stories begin. then i think she drove around in the wee hours of the 27th to a remote area and ditched the car because of the smell and used the "outta gas" excuse?

ps. i am still newbie and learning if this is in the wrong place i apologize and let me know how to fix it?

I think she was in the backyard for awhile (cadaver hits), then in the trunk,
(where fluids were left), & prolly dumped somewhere before the 27th.

I don't think she *ditched* the car, she tried 3 times, in 3 days to get it back, before it was towed.

LOL...yes there are threads for every topic of the case......but my posts started here today over the *rumor* post that claimed the body was in the trunk for 11 days.

In TL's interview (which gives liitle real info) he says he's busy w/school, GA going to get the car. (however in his interview he also knows the car was towed on the 30th......but, no explaination when he found this out)

KC would have needed someone's help as she couldn't drive two cars.

KC who has a *thing* for gas cans seems too *cheap* to buy her own, as on the 30th Amy finally buy's a gas can, but the car has already been towed.

Exactly, he picked her up when she was out of gas, but they never attempted to bring gas to the car right then or at anytime later. Although TL picked her up, she left her purse in the car, and only brought chicken nuggets and freeze pops to TL's house?

KC was telling different people different things about the car and needing to get gas, etc. in order to set up her cover story. She never intended to go back for that car, she wanted it stolen.

FYI...
Couldn't find another place to post this so...
I have sent emails and a complaint to the Florida Bar Association
http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBOr...ae11ae39767c4f8685256b7400523c2e?OpenDocument
regarding the information on the Baez web site
http://www.baezlawfirm.com/Jose/AboutUs_Jose_English.html
he clearly states in his profile that he worked for Miami/Dade Public Defenders Office from 1995 and won 32 of 34 cases he tried in the first year. The problem is Mr. Baez did not pass the Bar until 2005. Not having passed the Bar Mr. Baez would not have been permitted to try any case before the bench. Clearly this information on Mr. Baez's web page is misleading at the very least and fraud at the worst.
Anyway, I personally think Baez is a fake and have from day one, so I searched around to find anything I could about him. When I found this information I filed the complaint.
Anyone please feel free to follow suit... just so Mr. Baez doesn't think he can just do anything he wants and his client can too.

I could be mistaken but I believe attorneys who have received their diplomas but have not taken the bar exam can work in PD, only under the supervision of a licensed attorney. Some do this fresh out of law school so as to gain experience and get their names recognized by the court. And there are some who don't pass the bar the first go-around, have to take it more than once.
It is similar to nurses who have graduated but have not taken the state board yet or maybe did not pass it the first time.
If Mr. Baez were not a licensed attorney he would not be allowed to have a private practice or practice law on his own. The court clerks do check things like that.

Anybody hear this information anywhere else?
---------------------------
copied and pasted

An FBI source working closely on the case has told me so much more than what has been released.
As some of you may recall I had said a couple of weeks ago I was going to contact someone that was working the case.
According to my source in the FBI they have evidence that Casey had used both chloroform & Xanax to drug Caylee, also

I was on another web site when a question was posted: Why did the tow yard owner not called police when he smelled the car? also what became of the carseat? there is still so many unaswers question.

Think I read in the tow yard owners transcript that the car seat was in the car?

The tow yard owner stated that many cars smell pretty awful when they're towed and left as this one was. People often leave food items, etc in cars. He mentioned that they towed the vehicles of people arrested/jailed as well and that since they aren't expecting to 'lose' their cars, many perishable items are left.
I imagine that, in the FL heat, many of those vehicles smelled pretty putrid and until actually opening the car, he never realized which individual smell came from which car. When they opened the car, both he and GA knew.

As to the carseat, it was in the car when GA picked it up.

I actually would like LE to talk to the people who helped KC push the car to the Amscot parking lot.

Yes I saw that yesterday, interesting.

Heartbreaking and sickening too if it is the truth. Will we ever really know what happened? Unless KC makes a plea deal, the truth most likely will go with her to her grave.

I don't think the tow guy really smelled the car until GA opened the car, then they found the maggots/smelly trash from the trunk.

LE has the bag of trash & the car seat IIRC

Exactly, he picked her up when she was out of gas, but they never attempted to bring gas to the car right then or at anytime later. Although TL picked her up, she left her purse in the car, and only brought chicken nuggets and freeze pops to TL's house?

KC was telling different people different things about the car and needing to get gas, etc. in order to set up her cover story. She never intended to go back for that car, she wanted it stolen.
I agree. I think Casey left the purse, an old purse, in the car hoping it would be stolen or would look like she and Caylee had been abducted if you put any truth to her telling Hawkins in Califormia that she was coming out to see him. I think in George Anthony's interview he says that there was a purse with makeup etc in it - that was with the stuff that Lee picked up from Tony's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo