Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion but I think KC was searching missing person cases trying to come up with a good story to tell about how her daughter went missing. I bet you will find one that she was looking at where a babysitter stole a child! Then I think she went online looking for someone to pin it on and picked poor ZG as the babysitter/nanny. I think she had made up this zani name a long time ago (from that children's book she had) and then went online looking for a zani or someone that could be a zani.

anyone have any theories or know anything about the missing persons searches that were conducted on the Anthony's computer? I am extremely interested in those being that they were done 3 months before Caylee went missing.

Ok has anyone read the Police interview with Anthony Rusciano (the cop who got fired for lying about his relationship with KC) ? I beleve he is hiding something. As a former police officer he should know how to carry himself in a police interview but yet he is constantly stuttering and saying he doesn't remember saying this or that when LE has the IM transcripts right in front of his face!! Maybe AR was the guy KC's neighbor said he saw in the car with her one of the times she returned to the house backing in..?? Does everyone interviewed in this case have to lie!!!?? Is it contagious or something now!!!:furious:

I agree with you about him. He knows more than what he is saying. There is more to his story and his relationship with Casey.

Ok has anyone read the Police interview with Anthony Rusciano (the cop who got fired for lying about his relationship with KC) ? I beleve he is hiding something. As a former police officer he should know how to carry himself in a police interview but yet he is constantly stuttering and saying he doesn't remember saying this or that when LE has the IM transcripts right in front of his face!! Maybe AR was the guy KC's neighbor said he saw in the car with her one of the times she returned to the house backing in..?? Does everyone interviewed in this case have to lie!!!?? Is it contagious or something now!!!:furious:

i just took it as he was nervous about losing his job. he was still employed at that point. i think he was just worried about what was going to happen with his career...

Caylee is not in Tennessee, I do not think she ever left Orlando Florida. Sad but true:(

True. The detective interviewing Cindy said that Casey's cell phone records show that she never left Orange County (Orlando). She never went to Tampa, she never went to Jacksonville. So she was never in Tennessee.

Yep there was a check on July 10th on tape.
Yes, one hour after the video from McD's was supposed to have been taken. It proves it would be impossible for it to have been Casey.

Also...I thought LE found the person in the video and the child?

Ok, read below. I found this information below from another site. Cross our fingers that this comes true

from http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/

"Haven’t posted for a few days, but thought I would share this with the posters here, this is a pretty good scoop and it does answer some questions I know we all ask.

OMG - I don't doubt what you say one bit but....why in the world would they want this info released this way? Isn't it LE's place to do that?

that is from he who is not named site .. hinky meter off the charts ...brians name was in that same article .. only its been snipped here

Glad you posted this first. I was coming here this morning to bring the exact same thing. :clap::clap:

Glad you posted this first. I was coming here this morning to bring the exact same thing. :clap::clap:

This was posted on WS last night (around midnight), then disappeared by morning.

The thread name was, "Poss FBI info"

:eek: that is from he who is not named site .. hinky meter off the charts ...brians name was in that same article .. only its been snipped here

Me too......no way there was a corpse in that trunk for 11 days, in the FL heat.....you'd be able to smell it for blocks.

and keep in mind Casey tried three times to retrieve the car from amscot.....
no way she'd want that car back if it smelled that bad.

I was just comming here to write something about him. He totally rubs me the wrong way from what I have read.
I would like to know if he has taken a lie dector test. I cannot believe that he is being 100% honest. JMHO

Me too......no way there was a corpse in that trunk for 11 days, in the FL heat.....you'd be able to smell it for blocks.

and keep in mind Casey tried three times to retrieve the car from amscot.....
no way she'd want that car back if it smelled that bad.

Sorry, I know I'm unable to keep up with all the posts. But could you please remind me about Casey trying 3 times to retrieve the car from Amscot? I don't remember reading that yet. TIA

I think he was very nervous about losing his job. I also think that if I had to reconstruct converstations and dates and times, I woudn't be able to for certain, ya know? Half the time I can't remember what day it is today, let alone what I did 3 weeks ago on a Wednesday and who I talked to or what I said. I also think he was another victim of sorts of KC. I do think that most of these guys she was with were shallow relationships and the players for the most part are all immature.

Sorry, I know I'm unable to keep up with all the posts. But could you please remind me about Casey trying 3 times to retrieve the car from Amscot? I don't remember reading that yet. TIA
I don't remember seeing that either. Would be interesting information! Can you direct us?

KC called JG the 28th (he was too far away), she texted Amy on the 29th (Amy was busy) the 30th Amy & KC went to buy a gas can, but the car had already been towed.........(all this for help to get gas & the car).

So this leads me to believe she really ran out of gas @ amscot, & prolly didn't use that dumpster.......it also ends all the speculation about her wanting the car stolen.

I read it and got the same uneasy feeling about him. At the very least, he's not a very smart cookie since LE had the info right in front of them. At the worst, well.....Definitely a hiding-something kind of guy, though.

I don't remember seeing that either. Would be interesting information! Can you direct us?

post 696....

info is in JG interviews & phone records......& also Amy's interviews & texts.

KC called JG the 28th (he was too far away), she texted Amy on the 29th (Amy was busy) the 30th Amy & KC went to buy a gas can, but the car had already been towed.........(all this for help to get gas & the car).

So this leads me to believe she really ran out of gas @ amscot, & prolly didn't use that dumpster.......it also ends all the speculation about her wanting the car stolen.

Thanks for your reply. It does make it appear she intended on picking the car back up.

Any theories about the smell in the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966