Tape Discussion#2- Anthony's hired DC to find Caylee dead or alive *CLIP ADDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No offense, to ECS, but I think you're getting hung up on the perceived "grass". :)

:blowkiss:

Maybe...but the point is that I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of places in Orlando where there are wooded areas with air Potato vines. The details in the first part of this video do not match anything remotely near the dump site. Just trying to say that if this first part of the video isn't where the dump site is and no one can find the abandon house anywhere near the dump site then why are the PI saying this is the dump site? If they are lying about the video and the locations, what else are they lying about?

Is that actually too wide to be the sidewalk?...

attachment.php

If the information came from Casey herself...she was not free to speak directly to anything while in jail so would be "speaking in code". Her directions have never been clear!

And do you get the feeling like I do....that even if she could speak freely, you would still be confused? :crazy:

It could be the other side of the street. But is there not a fence there?
From the photos I have seen...I can't tell. I still think he was at the dump site or near there personally. Do we have a photo which shows that side of the road all the way up to where the road is closed off by a gate?

Across the street is a sidewalk...with a nicely mown grassy area.

Would be facing the wrong way. Already established that the camera man is facing south towards the woods. PI Casey exits the woods and turns to his left (which would be west), then does a 180 degree turn and faces east. The sun is in his face and his long shadow is behind him.

What I find hard to believe is that the man was so close and yet didn't spot her? IS it possible the media is getting all sorts of their input into the reportings and they're not accurate? I don't even know anymore as to the family's awareness... as there are so many twists and turns in this case that I can barely keep up. I was very against the way Cindy Anthony portrayed herself in the beginning and then switched to "defend" her actions because of learning all that she has endured which invariably I still believe causes her to come across as she did...and I do still support that I believe Cindy was in deep denial....but as far as did they truly know and aware of where Caylee lay, I have to go with my gut and say I don't believe they did. Was Lee aware? Possibly. Was George? I doubt it. Cindy? I doubt it. Baez? YES. IF anyone I believe may have had the awareness is would be BAEZ. That's my penny's worth.

If Lee knew where Caylee was, I believe he confided in George and they both may have tried to protect Cindy-- at first. If Lee got the location of the body out of KC, she only confided in him because she was going to get something out of it, "Tell me where Caylee is and I'll make sure I move the evidence before someone else finds it."

JMO, but I believe Lee's intent was to give Caylee a secret, decent burial, spare is parents from being charged with anything and possibly save his sister from conviction.

It's either that or JB got it of KC after Henry Lee examined the trunk of the car with the same basic promise of trying to help/protect her.

Maybe...but the point is that I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of places in Orlando where there are wooded areas with air Potato vines. The details in the first part of this video do not match anything remotely near the dump site. Just trying to say that if this first part of the video isn't where the dump site is and no one can find the abandon house anywhere near the dump site then why are the PI saying this is the dump site? If they are lying about the video and the locations, what else are they lying about?

Why would they lie about it being near the crime scene? What possible benefit would it have for them? They are bringing the wrath of everything down on them with this video....don't ya think if they could avoid this they would?????? :waitasec:

Hoover was not paid by the Anthonys he volunteered, So how can BC say the tape belongs to the Anthonys? Now if DC was doing the taping then I could see it being their tape, since he worked for the Anthonys.Does everything have to be so confusing? or it is just me.

SS, I have this helicopter shot. It doesn't reveal if there is a fence or not...

Attachments

• scene 2.jpg
    scene 2.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 109
From the photos I have seen...I can't tell. I still think he was at the dump site or near there personally. Do we have a photo which shows that side of the road all the way up to where the road is closed off by a gate?

I think he is either right there, or very near, else why would they be throwing a hissy fit over the ownership of this video? And why would DC say that Hoover didn't work for him? LOL I think they are way too far up the creek to go looking for a paddle now! JMHO

I understand that. But if the tip originated from KC then we should expect much more accuracy. If she said "You will find the clothes in a trash bag alongside the abandoned building"... then he has no reason to start digging with a trowel right next to the bags.

Maybe they don't have good names to protect. There are always people around willing to do the dirty work (in this case, way too many).

Why would they lie about it being near the crime scene? What possible benefit would it have for them? They are bringing the wrath of everything down on them with this video....don't ya think if they could avoid this they would?????? :waitasec:

I know...it doesn't make sense. Then again, what in this case has ever made sense??? :waitasec:

Would be facing the wrong way. Already established that the camera man is facing south towards the woods. PI Casey exits the woods and turns to his left (which would be west), then does a 180 degree turn and faces east. The sun is in his face and his long shadow is behind him.
True and is a good point. So then it could be a bit further down towards the gate?

We are SO far off topic now...the mods are going to scream to high heavens!! (And I don't blame them as we have had several threads going on this tape!)

ETA: Maybe we should go back to delete these posts and put them where they belong so the mods don't have to do it!

I think he is either right there, or very near, else why would they be throwing a hissy fit over the ownership of this video? And why would DC say that Hoover didn't work for him? LOL I think they are way too far up the creek to go looking for a paddle now! JMHO

The creek ate their paddle about the time this video surfaced. :woohoo:

To clear some stuff up (hopefully):

1. I said the pavers/blocks near the remains were landmarks (as in so Casey A. would remember where she dumped Caylee IN MY OPINION).

2. Said pavers/blocks can also be used as a landmark to tell others (perhaps DC) where to look. They are big and HEAVY and not likely to move.

3. Said pavers/blocks in my OPINION can be seen both at the crime scene (pre-excavation and post-excavation) AND on the video shot by Hoover (it's not clear but the same ones are there). [Consequently there is more than one dumping of blocks at the crime scene...]

4. I never said Casey A. took a paver from the backyard and that these are the same pavers/blocks. I never made that jump.

5. The PI was digging next to an ABANDONED HOUSE according to news reports. I think that house was at 4701 Hopespring. If you look it up on the Orange County Property Appraiser's site you see the last name of owner in 2008 was the same as the "G" in ZFG. Got it?

6. So now we find out the videotape is allegedly owned by the A family (according to BC)? HUH? Why do we find this out now? Well, in my opinion BECAUSE someone else tried to SELL IT! The mind BOGGLES...I can't type what I'm thinking because I'd be on a permanent vacation.

I agree, pavers=headstone

house = G

family owns the video and told LE who was on the phone with PI= 1 of them was on the phone!

CA/GA never viewed the tape.........another lie, come on we would!

I like their lawyer but I know GOOD lawyers check out EVERYTHING including the video before allowing it public.......
who is he fooling by saying he NEVER saw it before it was on TV.

How do WE know that SOMEONE didn't EDIT some parts out of the video? Maybe the part that showed CAYLEE???

Why did PI tell LP Caylee was dead? Because he saw her remains!

EVERYONE in the family KNEW a month before! and now they want IMMUNITY.........LE doesn't need them! IMO

Morning everyone. Got some sleep, I'm back feeling refreshed.

I've just spent the last hour catching up on posts and the validity of this video is still bugging me.

The location of the abandon house bugs me. We know that time wise they were at the house within 23 minutes of first part of the tape at the woods. Counting the time it would take to walk to their cars and drive to another location it would have to be within a 12 to 15 minute radius of the first location.

Looking at the first part of the video (where he walks out of the wood talking on a cell and wearing dress pants and a tie) I don't think this is Suburban Drive at all. No where on Suburban is there a finely manicured lawn that runs along the edge of the woods on the south side of the road.

The abandon house. I've spent a couple of hours looking at maps.live.com "Birds Eye" view of the Suburban Dr. location. I can't find that abandon house anywhere. Going through that scene frame by frame he's slashing at those bags they appear to be up against a garage or out building. At one point Hoover raises the camera and pans to the right catching what looks like a wooden deck railing with ballusters, the area beyond is grassy with a bush in the middle of it and woods behind that. As he continues to pan, we see the shot of the house with all the weird containers in the window, camera then pans to the ground and end of that particular sequence.

The next sequence DC is digging under what looks to be a rotted wooden step or deck. Obviously looking for something small since the area is too small to hold a body in a garbage bag.

Next part of the video is 11/16. DC is dressed in safari gear and has the metal probe. This portion of the video is very close to the dump site. The cider blocks/paver squares are very similar to the ones found at the dump site. I think this is the location where he is only 10 ft off.

Bottom line is that we need to see the whole tape and a better quality of tape to make any real determination of where this was really taken at.

Thoughts?

(Bolded by me)

Early this morning on the first thread I was thinking maybe this "house" location tied in with the Greenwood Cemetery.

Google maps said it is 21 minutes from Suburban Dr. to Greenwood. While that doesnt fall within your 12 to 15 minute range....it is close...No?

SS, I have this helicopter shot. It doesn't reveal if there is a fence or not...

I watched the rerun early this AM of GR and there was more of the tape shown on GR than WFTV. The buildings that were shown on GR do have a more abandoned look to them, the porch at the back had a big Pepsi soda dispensing machine sitting on it, there were several more out buildings sheds around it. This particular picture doesn't look right, although it did last night after viewing WFTV's video, seeing GR's tape, the PI's were walking around more little sheds. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back