Tape Discussion#2- Anthony's hired DC to find Caylee dead or alive *CLIP ADDED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Appreciate the link to the video, but I cannot see videos with this box. That is why I am depending on the posts to piece it all together and answers from anyone-

To clear some stuff up (hopefully):

1. I said the pavers/blocks near the remains were landmarks (as in so Casey A. would remember where she dumped Caylee IN MY OPINION).

2. Said pavers/blocks can also be used as a landmark to tell others (perhaps DC) where to look. They are big and HEAVY and not likely to move.

3. Said pavers/blocks in my OPINION can be seen both at the crime scene (pre-excavation and post-excavation) AND on the video shot by Hoover (it's not clear but the same ones are there). [Consequently there is more than one dumping of blocks at the crime scene...]

4. I never said Casey A. took a paver from the backyard and that these are the same pavers/blocks. I never made that jump.

5. The PI was digging next to an ABANDONED HOUSE according to news reports. I think that house was at 4701 Hopespring. If you look it up on the Orange County Property Appraiser's site you see the last name of owner in 2008 was the same as the "G" in ZFG. Got it?

6. So now we find out the videotape is allegedly owned by the A family (according to BC)? HUH? Why do we find this out now? Well, in my opinion BECAUSE someone else tried to SELL IT! The mind BOGGLES...I can't type what I'm thinking because I'd be on a permanent vacation.

Well, well, well.....It appears the TRUTH has FINALLY started to unfold and I for one.... can see why Cindy has SHUT her mouth......

1. I said the pavers/blocks near the remains were landmarks (as in so Casey A. would remember where she dumped Caylee IN MY OPINION).

2. Said pavers/blocks can also be used as a landmark to tell others (perhaps DC) where to look. They are big and HEAVY and not likely to move.

3. Said pavers/blocks in my OPINION can be seen both at the crime scene (pre-excavation and post-excavation) AND on the video shot by Hoover (it's not clear but the same ones are there). [Consequently there is more than one dumping of blocks at the crime scene...]

4. I never said Casey A. took a paver from the backyard and that these are the same pavers/blocks. I never made that jump.

5. The PI was digging next to an ABANDONED HOUSE according to news reports. I think that house was at 4701 Hopespring. If you look it up on the Orange County Property Appraiser's site you see the last name of owner in 2008 was the same as the "G" in ZFG. Got it?

6. So now we find out the videotape is allegedly owned by the A family (according to BC)? HUH? Why do we find this out now? Well, in my opinion BECAUSE someone else tried to SELL IT! The mind BOGGLES...I can't type what I'm thinking because I'd be on a permanent vacation.

Me too.

He knew what he was looking for (garbage bags)

If he is specifically looking for garbage bags, then his informant did not specify if the bag(s) would be buried or not. At the building, he slices open bags that are in full view and not hidden at all. He also digs with a trowel as if he's trying to see if something is buried there. Inside the woods he uses a metal rod to probe deep in the soil.

It's as if he doesn't exactly know if the remains are below ground or above ground. That is NOT a specific type of tip.

The outbuilding was not associated with the house on the corner. You can clearly see there is not one there. The odd thing is that it is a cinderblock construction (which I don't see around in that neighborhood) and it has a traffic warning sign left there. Normal people do not have those, imo. (Haven't we gone over this on two other threads already?!) Btw~ The "manicured" side next to the street/curb is only up a few feet, but still you can walk directly into the wooded area.

I have no doubt the "it" being referred to is Caylee. That little girl, the snothead, the child, and numerous other things Caylee has been referred to by her own family...calling her "IT" doesn't surprise me.

It seems that anyone trying to make money off the tape is running into problems.
That is a good thing.

If he is specifically looking for garbage bags, then his informant did not specify if the bag(s) would be buried or not. At the building, he slices open bags that are in full view and not hiden at all. He also digs with a trowel as if he's trying to see if something is buried there. Inside the woods he uses a metal rod to probe deep in the soil.

It's as if he doesn't exactly know if the remains are below ground or above ground. That is NOT a specific type of tip.

Or he could have been looking for more than one thing.....clothes or something that WAS burried and a body that WAS NOT.

If DC and JH weren't working together then why did DC ask him to video tape these searches? They obviously had enough dealings to search for a body together.

Also, at 1:12 on the tape you can see the corners of two structures. It looks like there is a shed near the house.

Go back to the previous thread. I commented on this after you said the same thing last night. In that particular scene, he walks out of the woods (with vine-covered trees), walks across a grassy shoulder, and then onto Suburban Drive. He is standing on the pavement, and if you look closely you can see the curb. I think he is close to the remains. Possibly almost on top of them.

Pic below is the curb in front of the dump site. Where's the grass???

Attachments

• 195966.jpg
    195966.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 151
Why all the public statements that they would have nothing to do with anyone searching for a dead Caylee, and all the ridiculous drama with TES, and skilled, organized searchers? Their actions just beg you to conclude that they knew where the body was and didn't want anyone else to find it first. Into the Twilight Zone we go again.

:clap:

The difference in the video and the crime scene photos are about a month right? I know in Texas the difference in the grass from November to December is alot. Could this be what happened there? :waitasec:

No. I think the pavers are the ones found at the dump site and the ones being referred to on the video by the legal analyst. However, I am not seeing on the video clips we are privy to any such "groupings" of three together.

Or he could have been looking for more than one thing.....clothes or something that WAS burried and a body that WAS NOT.

I understand that. But if the tip originated from KC then we should expect much more accuracy. If she said "You will find the clothes in a trash bag alongside the abandoned building"... then he has no reason to start digging with a trowel right next to the bags.

my oh my......what a wicked web is wove.......:furious::furious: I do hope something is re-visited soon...(i.e., company for kc....:rolleyes:)

I think the real reason they asked for Immunity is because they couldn't tell the difference of a lie or the truth if it smacked them in the face (which in this case...the truth has slapped them a few times, imo). When or if they do take the stand, they have told so many, many lies that getting their stories straight becomes impossible.

As far as what they are saying now about DC being hired to find a dead or alive Caylee...I believe it. The ONLY question is how much did he get paid to help keep her "dead" and not tell anyone?!

Did you see Cindy's reaction to T. Miller publically searching for a dead Caylee? She called him a drunk and trashed him for it. The list is endless of people she tossed aside for even mentioning it! Why? It would ruin the defense strategy put up to protect the alleged killer of her granddaughter and it would stop the funds which were attached to it.

So BC supposedly comes clean now that they hired him to find a dead or an alive Caylee. Why tell us something we already knew? I want him to tell us what DC was told to do if &/or when he did find Caylee's body!! With him out just days later touting the California sighting and the Mall sighting...even Cindy going as far as saying that DC could back up what Casey was saying was true on LKL the night before someone did find Caylee, I have to believe that DC was in cahoots bigtime with the A fam plan all along.

I agree with you, SS. What I don't understand is why these so called "professionals" would jeopardize their good name and their livelihoods to help out people like the Anthonys and straight up lie and maybe even obstruct justice..... It just boggles my mind.

I understand that. But if the tip originated from KC then we should expect much more accuracy. If she said "You will find the clothes in a trash bag alongside the abandoned building"... then he has no reason to start digging with a trowel right next to the bags.

If they got the tips from Casey they would also know she is not the most truthful one of the bunch....they might think there was other things there also that she was not owning up to.....however if they got this information say second hand....G and C.....that info might not have been as clear.

Mowed down? There was a month between the video and that crime scene photo. Also he may have been in a slightly different location than this shot where grass is visible.

I'm nearly certain I can see pavement at the very bottom of the screen when he exits those woods. Watch again.

Wait. Whoa. Hold the phone. DC hired by the Anthonys to find Caylee dead or alive? Wtf? Have I been hallucinating all these months of listening to the A's 'Caylee is Alive' rhetoric?

Somebody just shoot me. Please.

I know. I've crafted three posts and then had to delete them because I'd be totally banned. I could spit nails.

Remember those rants CA went on about the searchers and the searching? I do. And compare that to the time period this guy was beelineing purposely to the remains (even if he didn't find them then or if he did, I don't know).

I was wondering if that was a house there. You can see a structure there, but it didn't look like a house on google maps.

Wasn't Caylee found on the other side of that land curvature that outlines the entrance to the woods there? If so, then maybe the PI's were on the wrong end of it and this is why they didn't find her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back