Tape Discussion#2- Anthony's hired DC to find Caylee dead or alive *CLIP ADDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You think the area he was in is just coincidence?? It seems like a pretty specific tip to me! How much closer do you think they should have been before you would conclude it was "a specific type of tip"?

It does seem specific, but wrong. The body was not alongside a building. It's either an accurate tip for some item(s) other than the body, or it's a completely wrong tip.

I don't think we can rule out the possibility that the tip(s) that DC is following up on did not originally come from KC.

I think he was looking for something specific, as furiously as he was ripping into the bags and not taking time to sort through the contents. Something like... a body...

I agree he was looking for something specific.Could it be possible that KC told lee where the body is but animals moved the bag,as horrible as that is i am sure animals were at the bag right away. they may could have dragged it from the spot and thats why DC could not find it.

When did TM and LE announce that they believed that Caylee was unfindable? I've tried to do a search but didn't come up with anything.

Thinking outside the box here - could someone (or a couple of someones) have known all along where she was and just kept checking on it? Then when LE and TM made this statement, the dirty PI decided (or a group decision) to "go get her" and film it in effort to bolster the "someone other than KC" did it theory (as well as make some money off the find)? But, then everything went wrong and we are where we are at today?
OMG! Lightbulb moment!!

What IF...T. Miller and OCSO set up a sting?!

Maybe they didn't find "all" of her, but smaller pieces because of the water...then they made that "announcement" of not being able to ever find her...so that when the water did go down...they could be led right to her. Enter Kronk. Maybe he was working with OCSO and the FBI all along?

Now they have the A fam knowing where the remains were located...

Could they have a surveillance tape of DC and JH conducting their search?! Sure they could. Then they also have JH's tape to back it up.

ETA: OK I realize this was farfetched and sounded derogatory to OCSO, TES, and the FBI. I changed my post on the thread I put up and wanted to make note of it here. I admire and respect the above entities. I would not want it to be said I was not behind them 100% in this case.

So..let's say they didn't find anything...but had definite suspicions instead!! LOL THEN...they waited on someone to lead them to the location.

But again, I think if the A's could say this came in as a tip from anyone but Kio..:bang: they would be screaming it from the roof tops. Not trying to argue over who OWNS the tape.

It is quite possible that the MR (or someone near him) called the Anthonys anonymously. I would actually not expect him to tell the Anthonys that his name is Roy Kronk and he works as a meter reader for OC. If this is what happened, then the A's could honestly only say that they received an anonymous tip that seemed credible.

OMG! Lightbulb moment!!

Maybe they didn't find "all" of her, but smaller pieces because of the water...then they made that "announcement" of not being able to ever find her...so that when the water did go down...they could be led right to her. Enter Kronk. Maybe he was working with OCSO and the FBI all along?

Could they have a surveillance tape of DC and JH conducting their search?! Sure they could. Then they also have JH's tape to back it up.

:blowkiss: Brilliant!!!!! (again) Would make LP's Don't be surprised comment fit too.

What the heck is a "decomp" nurse? Weird. No such thing as far as I know. And yes, it's true that many nurses would never have smelled a decomposing body. They mainly take care of the living and the dead are taken away.

No I might have missed it, I dont need to see the video. My understanding is that she is an office nurse. Is there even such a thing as a Decomp nurse?

The decomp nurse thing came about like this:

CA was yapping to reporters, discussing the smell of decomp in the car. CA said, paraphrasing:

" I know what the smell is ...I'm a nurse....of decomposition"

Hence, nurse of decomposition or decomp nurse.

It is quite possible that the MR (or someone near him) called the Anthonys anonymously. I would actually not expect him to tell the Anthonys that his name is Roy Kronk and he works as a meter reader for OC. If this is what happened, then the A's could honestly only say that they received an anonymous tip that seemed credible.

But they are not saying that....all they have is arguing over who owns the tape. :bang:

OMG! Lightbulb moment!!

You might be right....When was LP's statement od "don't be suprised if they hadn't already found her" or something to that effect?

You might be right....When was LP's statement od "don't be suprised if they hadn't already found her" or something to that effect?

Like the dat before they found her? :waitasec:

(Bolded by me)

Early this morning on the first thread I was thinking maybe this "house" location tied in with the Greenwood Cemetery.

Google maps said it is 21 minutes from Suburban Dr. to Greenwood. While that doesnt fall within your 12 to 15 minute range....it is close...No?

Glad you said it first....but I was thinking the same thing. The area does look a lot like the Greenwood area and there are surrounding homes/sheds. An abandoned home may be more likely in this area. Near lake Greenwood there is a white maintenance building.
The woman who recovered bones and clothing at Greenwood was told by the officer that the items would be used in the re-interviewing of individuals in the case. I'd go out on a limb and say that those items were shown to GA and CA. Don't know if LE would have told them the exact location the items came from but maybe that is when they sent out the PI to have a look. I've always thought that the body was moved from Greenwood to Suburban. Or at the very least, the clothing was buried there.

On the sting theory....can they ethically do that with human remains????

In Geraldo's interview, Brad Conway says that they - presumably the Conway / Anthony team - turned over the name of the person that PI Casey was speaking to on the phone to LE. Conway did not want to comment on it further until LE had a chance to do their work on that part of the investigation.

I still have my money on Lee, per my daisy chain thread :).

The timing. The water, waiting for it to recede....maybe that helped them do it. It would be a legit reason to wait.

They can if they only find a small piece or two and want to find all of her. They would have had to wait on forensic testing anyway.

OMG! Lightbulb moment!!

Me thinks this is a possiblility. Although I don't think TM or LE found pieces of Caylee - BUT maybe other evidence? I don't think LE or TM would have kept a body quiet. But, remember LP had stated a couple of times about "don't be surprised if LE already has the body?"

Maybe LE believes "someone" was involved in a cover-up and wanted to watch that person?

And yes, RK could have been a "plant" - maybe JA or YM went out back in August AFTER closing out RK's calls and checked themselves on the down-low and found "something" that led them to believe someone else was involved?

Time goes on - LE gets nowhere - so decision is made to announce she's unfindable and see what happens?

I always thought it was so strange that TM would come out and say she's unfindable yet not offer any reasons or suggestions as to why he thinks that is so. Also, if had to have been SO HARD on him to keep this all hush hush until BAM!!!!!

Plus the fact that both GA and CA were all the way in California when the find was made!

Could be.........

I'm a totally novice sleuth and I don't know as many details as most people here but this is what I'm thinking about today.

Let's give the A's the benefit of the doubt for a moment. Couldn't it be that RK called in a tip to the A's, they sent DC and JH to check it out. DC and JK made a video of themselves searching for Caylee (and perhaps for the missing blackjack), but they didn't find anything because they were just a few feet off. With all that vegetation and with plants growing through the remains, I think the site could have been easy to miss.

Disheartened, the A's assume the tip from RK was bogus, so they continue following the other leads they have, but they are losing hope (hence CA's appearance). Then on December 11th, RK goes into the woods himself because he knows what he saw and where. He finds the remains, reports it to LE. The A's know about the PI video and how this is going to look so they seek immunity.

Plausible?

I think there is one big problem with that theory -- although it would be so nice if it were true -- the A's have never followed any leads on a dead Caylee. They've always claimed she was alive and were following up bogus leads on her right up until she was discovered.

The street has no curb? :waitasec:
http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/195402.jpg

Looks like there is a curb.

My bad. There is a curb. It's hidden in this photo because of the water...

195966.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie