Ted Kennedy

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everyone pays the piper...and karma spares no one.

He will have one heck of fight with this and it will be a long painful fight. One of which he will still probably lose in the end. Mary Jo must be smiling.

Though, I personally will not judge, as it is not my place... nor would I wish this ending on anyone, except maybe people who hurt and murder children and other innocent people....well hmm, he kind of fits that bill, huh?
Still, I hope he can find a way to beat this.

I wish him well for the sake of the family that loves him....and hope that he now realizes just a bit of the fear that he inflicted on another person all those years ago when she looked death in the face.

It has always shaken my sense of honor that he got out of that....

How is that statement not a judgment? WOW-if it weren't that I had to live in the country that will be significantly poorer without his influence on our day to day lives, I would leave you and the rest of those who are standing firmly in judgment on him to it...as it is, I have to sit here knowing that a man with such an INCREDIBLE public record, whom God saw fit to leave at the reigns of power rather than letting him flush himself down the toilet, has before him a torturous death. You all can feel free to call it justice, and perhaps it is-I am GRATEFUL for what the man has given people he never even knew. I believe the pearly gates will be wide open for his when that day comes, and I wish him peace of mind and heart, and blessings to his poor family facing another sorrowful loss.

How is that statement not a judgment? WOW-if it weren't that I had to live in the country that will be significantly poorer without his influence on our day to day lives, I would leave you and the rest of those who are standing firmly in judgment on him to it...as it is, I have to sit here knowing that a man with such an INCREDIBLE public record, whom God saw fit to leave at the reigns of power rather than letting him flush himself down the toilet, has before him a torturous death. You all can feel free to call it justice, and perhaps it is-I am GRATEFUL for what the man has given people he never even knew. I believe the pearly gates will be wide open for his when that day comes, and I wish him peace of mind and heart, and blessings to his poor family facing another sorrowful loss.
HE KILLED A WOMAN!!!

HE KILLED A WOMAN!!!

I get it- yea and??? You don't think he has done his time??? what because he was never jailed? There are all kinds of jails in this world-you clearly have no wish to consider whether or not he paid for this crime in a non traditional way....Gosh, if only my world were as black and white as some of you folks who are posting today. I am truly floored-Ted Kennedy never, ever got off scott free for his supreme act of cowardice-those of you who believe he did are naive.

Relishing the untimely end of such an astute and WELL RESPECTED politician is strange to me. Ted Kennedy has brought much good into this world, for all of the pain he has caused. This you cannot dispute.

HE KILLED A WOMAN!!!

I get it- yea and???

You have more sympathy for the murderer than you do the victim? A woman who may have cured cancer had she not been left to drown, slowly. Who may have done more "good" than Teddy could've imagined, even in his most wasted hours.

You value her life so little? And his so much? Seriously, disgusting.

I get it- yea and??? You don't think he has done his time??? what because he was never jailed? There are all kinds of jails in this world-you clearly have no wish to consider whether or not he paid for this crime in a non traditional way....Gosh, if only my world were as black and white as some of you folks who are posting today. I am truly floored-Ted Kennedy never, ever got off scott free for his supreme act of cowardice-those of you who believe he did are naive.

Relishing the untimely end of such an astute and WELL RESPECTED politician is strange to me. Ted Kennedy has brought much good into this world, for all of the pain he has caused. This you cannot dispute.

You're right I stand corrected, he sure suffered, I forgot he wore a neckbrace to church the next week - ouch.

Well respected????
hahahahahahahahahahaha.

He is a MURDERER! He lived the life of LUXURY while she is rotting in the ground!

I am saddened by the news of this tumor. In spite of my personal feelings about the man, I feel for his loved ones and would not have wanted this to happen to Ted. I hope he is surrounded by loved ones, and will fight this, and pull through it.

You have more sympathy for the murderer than you do the victim? A woman who may have cured cancer had she not been left to drown, slowly. Who may have done more "good" than Teddy could've imagined, even in his most wasted hours.

You value her life so little? And his so much? Seriously, disgusting.

That is of course absurd, which gives me an idea of whether or not this is a worthwhile discussion.

Mary jo might have cured cancer, or not. The boy that Laura Bush killed with her reckless driving might have, or not. Pat Tillman might have...There is not one whit in my post that indicates I have more sympathy for him than for her. This is how you read it because of your hatred for the man-That is "seriously" the truth.

Peace to all of you.

That is of course absurd, which gives me an idea of whether or not this is a worthwhile discussion.

Mary jo might have cured cancer, or not. The boy that Laura Bush killed with her reckless driving might have, or not. Pat Tillman might have...There is not one whit in my post that indicates I have more sympathy for him than for her. This is how you read it because of your hatred for the man-That is "seriously" the truth.

Peace to all of you.

I don't understand what Laura Bush and Pat Tillman have to do with Ted Kennedy and Mary Jo Kopechne.

Peace to all of you.

Your entire post speaks to your sympathy for a murderer and not the victim. I realise that you live in his state, so maybe you've reaped the rewards this murderer has brought you.

I don't have to hate this man to not mourn his disease nor his passing. I won't hypocritically state that I do. He's a murderer who has never paid for his crime. I won't forget that. You can, if it pays enough.

I don't understand what Laura Bush and Pat Tillman have to do with Ted Kennedy and Mary Jo Kopechne.

They don't. This poster is allowing their hatred for a political party put them in the horrible position of having to defend murder. It must be difficult.

While I've never liked or respected Ted Kennedy I wouldn't have wished this on his family. I wish I could feel some sympathy for him but I don't. Even with all their money the Kennedy's have faced a lot of trials and heartache. Some of their own making.

As far as comparing Ted Kennedy and Laura Bush...apples and oranges. What happened with Laura Bush was a terrible accident. She DID NOT choose to kill her school mate. Ted Kennedy chose to leave the scene and leave that poor woman in the car to drown. I think people would have been much more forgiving of him having an affair (didn't we all forgive his brothers?) if he had only sought help or attempted to help her himself.

yawn . . . .:rolleyes:...I 2nd that yawn....I think its because their bored because they never take a stand on anything????? Could be wrong. . . . Maybe JEALOUSY.
....I guess those fences chafe after a while....Maybe we should get softballs and knock them all off the fence....
blah blah blah
Congrats on turning twelve. If you are capable, you might want to try some self-enlightenment; then you could maybe try learning more about the world outside your borders. Perhaps someday you'll realize how unbecoming and downright obnoxious the sort of cretinous, predictable Ugly-Americanism you spouted is, but I doubt it is in you to evolve. And as much as you want to turn it into a foreigners vs. us rallying cry, millions of genuinely decent people in your own country, whom you will likely never understand, feel the same way. It's not a matter of hating yourself or your country, but quite the opposite, of being a thoughtful, compassionate global citizen, and holding your government accountable and not blindly saluting its every decision.
RoughlyCollie said:
Yeah, and I wonder why the U.S. gives billions of dollars in financial aid to poorer countries every year. Where are the kudos for that?
I applaud any kind of altruism unreservedly. Incidentally, every other developed nation gives aid, most on a much higher basis per capita, but that doesn't negate any U.S. aid. However, no amount of foreign aid even begins to excuse war crimes. Two completely different issues, one a lame smokescreen for the other.

But all this has nothing to do with Ted Kennedy, about whom, by the way, I have no particular opinion either way.

Congrats on turning twelve. If you are capable, you might want to try some self-enlightenment; then you could maybe try learning more about the world outside your borders. Perhaps someday you'll realize how unbecoming and downright obnoxious the sort of cretinous, predictable Ugly-Americanism you spouted is, but I doubt it is in you to evolve. And as much as you want to turn it into a foreigners vs. us rallying cry, millions of genuinely decent people in your own country, whom you will likely never understand, feel the same way. It's not a matter of hating yourself or your country, but quite the opposite, of being a thoughtful, compassionate global citizen and holding your government accountable and not blindly saluting its every decision.

I applaud any kind of altruism unreservedly. Incidentally, every other developed nation gives aid, most on a much higher basis per capita, but that doesn't negate any U.S. aid. However, no amount of foreign aid even begins to excuse war crimes. Two completely different issues, one a lame smokescreen for the other.

But all this has nothing to do with Ted Kennedy, about whom, by the way, I have no particular opinion either way.

Of course you don't have any opinion on the subject matter of the thread you're reading. Why is that??? Because of that damn fence.

Someone get the softballs. We've got another . By the way, why the name Crimesolver. There aren't any crimes in Canada, eh? Ya'll are perfect, so what's with all the crime you need to solve?

Congrats on turning twelve. If you are capable, you might want to try some self-enlightenment; then you could maybe try learning more about the world outside your borders. Perhaps someday you'll realize how unbecoming and downright obnoxious the sort of cretinous, predictable Ugly-Americanism you spouted is, but I doubt it is in you to evolve. And as much as you want to turn it into a foreigners vs. us rallying cry, millions of genuinely decent people in your own country, whom you will likely never understand, feel the same way. It's not a matter of hating yourself or your country, but quite the opposite, of being a thoughtful, compassionate global citizen, and holding your government accountable and not blindly saluting its every decision.

Perhaps you've met your colleague in snarky anti-Americanism, CyberLaw? We've heard all of this before practically verbatim from him/her.

Then why are you posting?

Wow, this was a person that died and her name was Mary Jo, yea, a real person with family who loved and miss her dearly. http://web311.pavilion.net/JFKkopechne.htm You reap what you sow.

You all are so focused on a single issue-that is all the man's life is to you, that is your set of blinders. Don't denigrate me by assuming i walk in your shoes by stating I have a hatred of a political party by bringing up Pat Tillman and Laura Bush-that was your characterization not mine. You have not one single idea of my ideology or voting record. I appreciate the supreme hand in the life of Ted Kennedy, the way I also appreciate a higher power bringing about the pariah's life for OJ. As I said in an earlier post, God chose to let Ted make amends by his devotion to public service, and that I do not doubt. OJ has NO desire to make amends, and he walks the earth despised. He would have been revered in prison; I can now appreciate the irony whereas when he was acquitted I was sorely grieved. This state is not the only recipient of Ted Kennedy's expertise, but the rest of you will see that as his influence, which you cannot even conceive of, wanes.

You all are so focused on a single issue-that is all the man's life is to you, that is your set of blinders. Don't denigrate me by assuming i walk in your shoes by stating I have a hatred of a political party by bringing up Pat Tillman and Laura Bush-that was your characterization not mine. You have not one single idea of my ideology or voting record. I appreciate the supreme hand in the life of Ted Kennedy, the way I also appreciate a higher power bringing about the pariah's life for OJ. As I said in an earlier post, God chose to let Ted make amends by his devotion to public service, and that I do not doubt. OJ has NO desire to make amends, and he walks the earth despised. He would have been revered in prison; I can now appreciate the irony whereas when he was acquitted I was sorely grieved. This state is not the only recipient of Ted Kennedy's expertise, but the rest of you will see that as his influence, which you cannot even conceive of, wanes.

Oh give me a break! He could not have earned a living nearly as well doing ANYTHING ELSE. He's not competent enough to make it in the private sector.

public service, my a$$

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose
Back