Teen sues parents after being ‘kicked out,’ wants money

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The parents should bring forth a countersuit that their daughter caused unwanted stress on their lives and that kicking her out would be the natural thing any parent would do.

Rachel posted a self-righteous Facebook rant (today) Friday slamming her parents’ generation — ironically enough — as greedy and entitled:

“Suburban baby boomer types are the spoiled lot, they make massive amount of money a year, they are used to flying to luxury destinations when they want, and buy things that they don't need, people should be inclined to see things my way,” Canning wrote in an early morning outburst on Friday.

The now-middle-aged parents prefer “retiring into some fantasy world rather than provide for their children's college and young adult years,” she said in the unexpected commentary, which expanded to making sweeping statements about the current state of the job market.

“In today's economy there are no more meaningful jobs and without family help it's usually military or bust,” read the rant.

“I see parents like this every day, children were always an accessory to them and nothing more, once that accessory grew up and went out of fashion, much like a marriage that people allegedly commit to, the child becomes a throwaway, that's just how it is,” Canning wrote on Friday.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...facebook-rant-article-1.1714105#ixzz2vIVOJ9JQ

I'm actually laughing at the Hypocrisy!

Well, if I had it my way, she'd have to work, all on her own, to actually to achieve that status on her own.

It's obvious to me that's the lifestyle she wants, she just doesn't want to do the work to get it! Sad thing, she was expected to do so very little for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes you just have to let them go and wish them well. For the sake of their other two children, IMO - its time to cut her and all this nonsense drama off, and change the locks on the front door.

RC seems to be embracing this new found notoriety. Bet she can't talk to the media due to her lawsuit and its killin' her.

She's Mr. Inglesino problem now.

I'm actually laughing at the Hypocrisy!

Well, if I had it my way, she'd have to work, all on her own, to actually to achieve that status on her own.

It's obvious to me that's the lifestyle she wants, she just doesn't want to do the work to get it! Sad thing, she was expected to do so very little for it.

Right? Her parents are the bad guys because they earned their living and have been generous with her until she broke the rules.. Poor poor child.

Get a grip girly. Life is hard. You don't work for things you don't get them. Go to public school, get your diploma and put yourself through College.

http://www.businessinsider.com/billionaires-who-came-from-nothing-2013-12?op=1

There you go rachel. Work for it. No one owes you a good life. You have to make it yourself.

Rachel posted a self-righteous Facebook rant (today) Friday slamming her parents’ generation — ironically enough — as greedy and entitled:

“Suburban baby boomer types are the spoiled lot, they make massive amount of money a year, they are used to flying to luxury destinations when they want, and buy things that they don't need, people should be inclined to see things my way,” Canning wrote in an early morning outburst on Friday.

The now-middle-aged parents prefer “retiring into some fantasy world rather than provide for their children's college and young adult years,” she said in the unexpected commentary, which expanded to making sweeping statements about the current state of the job market.

“In today's economy there are no more meaningful jobs and without family help it's usually military or bust,” read the rant.

“I see parents like this every day, children were always an accessory to them and nothing more, once that accessory grew up and went out of fashion, much like a marriage that people allegedly commit to, the child becomes a throwaway, that's just how it is,” Canning wrote on Friday.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...facebook-rant-article-1.1714105#ixzz2vIVOJ9JQ

This girl is out of her ever-lovin' mind. Can't wait for the judge to read this. She is sharpening the blade for her own execution. What an idiot. I doubt she would even make it through college, partying the way she already does and she wanted, what... $654.00 PER WEEK from them.

Get a job and pay for community college.

I wouldn't give her one red cent unless and until she completed two years of community college- with good grades- then I would send her to whatever University she chose- after that, and only after she had proven herself changed, reliable and responsible.

I'm wondering if this temper tantrum of hers has caused her to lose her scholarships?
I can't imagine any college wanting her.
She still working for TGIF?
Can't imagine any employer hiring her or continuing to employ her. She's bad for business. A liability and a lawsuit waiting to happen.

This girl is out of her ever-lovin' mind. Can't wait for the judge to read this. She is sharpening the blade for her own execution. What an idiot. I doubt she would even make it through college, partying the way she already does and she wanted, what... $654.00 PER WEEK from them. Get a job and pay for community college. I wouldn't give her one red cent unless and until she completed two years of community college- with good grades- then I would send her to whatever University she chose- after that, and only after she had proven herself changed, reliable and responsible.

Ditto!

I'd rather be tossed in jail for contempt charges than hand her a single penny!

I totally agree with your approach too!

Her siblings must be so embarrassed by her. No judge in there right mind would rule in her favor. The parents would probably welcome the prodigal daughter home with opens arms though. I suspect they had a very hard time using some tough love on her.My guess she has been manipulating them for years. These parents are going to have to make some tough decisions. If they dont, look out for the ones coming behind her.

That post doesn't even sound like a kid wrote it.

Agreed- it was the first thing I thought actually.

The "allegedly" part of the line about marriage commitments. That is lawyer speak.

No, non lawyer person talks like that. Only a lawyer.

Hmmm, let's see... who might that be?

That guy Inglesino is digging his own grave too.

The "allegedly" part of the line about marriage commitments. That is lawyer speak.

He is using this girl to forward himself. He should be ashamed.

The parents should bring forth a countersuit that their daughter caused unwanted stress on their lives and that kicking her out would be the natural thing any parent would do.

I said a couple of days ago, they should have had her declared incorrigible. May be too late now.

Her siblings must be so embarrassed by her. No judge in there right mind would rule in her favor. The parents would probably welcome the prodigal daughter home with opens arms though. I suspect they had a very hard time using some tough love on her.My guess she has been manipulating them for years. These parents are going to have to make some tough decisions. If they dont, look out for the ones coming behind her.

I'm holding out a tiny sliver of hope that she's just emotionally immature to the tenth power.....and she's not a psychopath.

I'm not a lawyer, but we all use "allegedly" in my house very often because I spend lots of time here and following trials.

She's living with a lawyer. Certainly, she is well aware of the word and it's meaning.

Private schools are huge on building vocabulary.

I'm not a lawyer, but we all use "allegedly" in my house very often because I spend lots of time here and following trials.

She's living with a lawyer. Certainly, she is well aware of the word and it's meaning.

Private schools are huge on building vocabulary.

Good points! I was going to add reporters and journalists too! But, you're right.

Here's the entire post.

“Suburban baby boomer types are the spoiled lot, they make massive amount of money a year, they are used to flying to luxury destinations when they want, and buy things that they don’t need, people should be inclined to see things my way.

I have been stunned by the financial greed of modern parents who are more concerned with retiring into some fantasy world rather than provide for their children’s college and young adult years.

In today’s economy there are no more meaningful jobs and without family help it’s usually military or bust. I see parents like this every day, children were always an accessory to them and nothing more, once that accessory grew up and went out of fashion, much like a marriage that people allegedly commit to, the child becomes a throwaway, that’s just how it is.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/03/07/rachel-canning-slams-parents-greedy-suing-lawsuit/

lol. this is one of the wackiest cases i have ever come across. it is literally insanity. it is the stuff D listed movies on lifetime are made of......usually completely unbelievable.

I stopped here on my way to check up on a little fellow. He's 11. On the final phase of climbing Mount Kilimajaro. Conditions are bad and the team have been out of contact. He's raising loads of money - for other children in need, not himself.

Oh, and he has cerebral palsy.

I bet he won't have any problems finding a meaningful job when he's grown up. I guess some people just have all the luck, uh?

I do hope Rachel manages to overcome all the dreadful odds she feels life has handed her so far.

ETA: There is something way off with the grammar in the first paragraph of that FB post, isn't there?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ms-daughter-ran-away-believed-better-own.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back