Tempo Restaurant: What Happened There?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually this seems weird. JM pays for drinks at 1:10am but they don't walk away from Tempo until 1:40-1:45am? That is a lot more time around Tempo than I thought.

A bit of a mess really. Tempo staff possibly covering their A's, drunk people and upset people (British couple, various girls) I'm amazed JM was allowed in any of these establishments.

Now we wait to see what, if anything, Longo has to say about these issues.

What I am wondering? He ordered and immediately paid for two drinks ... 30 minutes later a truly incapacitated HG witnessed to be practically held up by JM as they leave Tempo area. How'd she go from getting along pretty well, atleast an hour past her last drink to unable to walk after possibly drinking one/two drinks with JM at Tempo....based on door security person's eye witness? Rufied? Maybe a tad too much with her previous alcohol intake and her body shut down? IDK, just wondering based on Coy's article with eye witness testimonies.

What I am wondering? He ordered and immediately paid for two drinks ... 30 minutes later a truly incapacitated HG witnessed to be practically held up by JM as they leave Tempo area. How'd she go from getting along pretty well, atleast an hour past her last drink to unable to walk after possibly drinking one/two drinks with JM at Tempo....based on door security person's eye witness? Rufied? Maybe a tad too much with her previous alcohol intake and her body shut down? IDK, just wondering based on Coy's article with eye witness testimonies.

What is clear is that she had plenty of time to get away from him if she wanted to. It's not like there wasn't other people around she could have asked for help.

Makes you wonder if the server's are claiming not to have seen her because she was inside drinking while intoxicated and underage! Heavy fine and could possibly cost the restaurant their alcohol license.

2k dollars for a first offense and a temporary loss of abc license.

What is clear is that she had plenty of time to get away from him if she wanted to. It's not like there wasn't other people around she could have asked for help.

And, why didn't she? What about that text in that timeframe? Was she given more alcohol than we know between 1:10 and 1:40? Can we trust the 1:40 sighting? If there was a large crowd outside why didn't anyone else see her? nobody saw her waiting for him for 30 minutes? IDK about that 1:40 time. Would like to know time police saw video of car leaving Mall area. Whew, so many details and questions

What I am wondering? He ordered and immediately paid for two drinks....

sbm... tempo statement does not address what time Jesse placed the order for either of the beers he paid for at 1:10am.

i am assuming the orders ( if he didn't order two at the same time) were between "just after 12am" and the time he left tempo the first time as he returned and closed out his tab at 1:10am.

sbm... tempo statement does not address what time Jesse placed the order for either of the beers he paid for at 1:10am.

i am assuming the orders ( if he didn't order two at the same time) were between "just after 12am" and the time he left tempo the first time as he returned and closed out his tab at 1:10am.

Ordered two drinks @ 1:09 am closed tab @ 1:10

Um. That's not how I read it:

Computer records at Tempo show that at 12:18am, LJ Matthew uses his Visa card to purchase three bourbon shots. He drank one and passed two to others at the bar, one of whom was Dave Johnson.

And then:

What is not contested is the fact that LJ Matthew used his Visa a second time that evening at Tempo. According to the records that were shared with me by Cunningham, LJ ordered two drinks at 1:09am and paid for them exactly one minute later.

Am I missing something?

Using the Coy article, we do have that from Tempo Owner and Chef:
According to the records that were shared with me by Cunningham, LJ ordered two drinks at 1:09am and paid for them exactly one minute later.

Well, if that article is accurate then the timeline doesn't seem to go along with the times on the videos. It gave me some insight into what his behavior may have been like but now I have so many more questions. Judging by the map and the times of the videos it doesn't make sense that she'd walk in front of a camera at 1:08 but then leave Tempo at 1:10 with JM.

Well, if that article is accurate then the timeline doesn't seem to go along with the times on the videos. It gave me some insight into what his behavior may have been like but now I have so many more questions. Judging by the map and the times of the videos it doesn't make sense that she'd walk in front of a camera at 1:08 but then leave Tempo at 1:10 with JM.

They are going back to verify the accuracies of all three time stamps, iirc. Tough to see 1:08 in Mall and completion of sale of two drinks at 1:10, so as the two videos seem to be in sync with the distance walked, I wonder if the Tempo register clock is slow?

The door person at tempo said they walked back towards the mall. Could we have the events out of order and they were walking together after leaving tempo?

http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/

Something that really sticks out to me here is that we know JM and HG went toward this bar together. The witness noticed people, several different groups of people standing in front of the bar, from 12:45-1:45, but did not notice a girl she describes as being drunk and not being able to walk well, by herself(?), in front of the bar from 1:10-1:45 until the person she describes as being obnoxious seemingly takes physical control of her, 30 minutes after she supposedly arrives. Also, nobody has seen her inside during this time period either. So according to these witnesses, nobody saw HG in or around this bar from the time she and JM arrived?
WHERE WAS SHE FOR 30 MINUTES THEN?
Something is WAY off in the witness accounts and who were all these groups of people standing outside during this time period? I hope that LE has been able to talk to them!
- I concede it is possible this is all left vague by LE request.

They are going back to verify the accuracies of all three time stamps, iirc. Tough to see 1:08 in Mall and completion of sale of two drinks at 1:10, so as the two videos seem to be in sync with the distance walked, I wonder if the Tempo register clock is slow?

That's the only possibility that I can think of. Tuel and Sal videos timestamps basically corroborate each other. They may be a little off in one direction or the other but they're basically in synch.

There's just no way that ordering drinks at 1:09 inside a bar with door security two blocks away fits in with that.

The door person at tempo said they walked back towards the mall. Could we have the events out of order and they were walking together after leaving tempo?

Could you clarify your thoughts a bit on this? Are you suggesting that the videos of them walking together might have happened post-Tempo? I don't think that can be the case, but I'm not sure if that's what you mean.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89
Back