Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The list I gave supports many facts as we have been told. The way we look at the case has been determined by what we think are actual facts.

TN had and continues to be the main character giving information about Feb 9., despite the fact she wasn't there. LE has not given out much. Our theories have evolved due to many of the facts on that list.....sorry to say.

As far as damge to Crystal by TN, we do not know what she has done....and shouldn't. Suggesting the young girl who had recently entered her son's life as a better mother than Crystal was is mud-slinging at its best. She got her digs in...IMO

my bold.......Wow. When did Teresa say that Misty was a better mother? That is a very important piece of information. Did Teresa say Misty is a better mother than Crystal? Or you assuming she meant that because she said that Misty was motherly?

Edited to add, I consider information that LE has released to us as facts. There is very little of that. Everything we hear from TN is observations. Much like the information that we hear from Marie, Haleigh's other grandmother, offers her observations. Nothing should be taken as fact in my opinion.

I used the word "suggesting" in regards to TN and Misty being a good parent. TN did not come out and state the words. She doesn't operate like that.

I used the word "suggesting" in regards to TN and Misty being a good parent. TN did not come out and state the words. She doesn't operate like that.

I presented you with a list in a matter of minutes at your request. I am not going to go and look up when TN said it too....not going there, sorry.

Well, the way I look at it she's being cruel by saying Misty was the best step mommy on the planet.
Either she meant that about Misty (ummm...no comment needed), or she was being intentionally hurtful towards Crystal.

IMO, she did it intentionally, which was just plain old wrong.

IRRC TN never said Misty was the "best step mommy on the planet", she never said "Misty was a better step parent than her own mother is a mother". What her intent was, only TN knows for sure and IMO she was speaking to "Misty" only and her treatment of the children up until the time Haleigh went missing..If she wanted to "slam" CS she could have pulled out more "concrete" (if you know what I mean;)) ammunition to be "hurtful".

If she did do it "on purpose" because she had reason to believe what you think she is implying, and whether it was "wrong" would beg a discussion on CS, which I have no desire to engage in so let's agree to disagree.

Marie has not told us many facts about that day except what she heard from TN...IIRC..that was that the kids were playing in the yard. Marie was not there and that is what she was told.

TN is the source of most of our information....I am standing by that.

I question the sanity of anyone that sings Misty's drug addled praises.

I think the direct approach is much more commendable than a stab in the back with a smile. Especially when the only reason for the subterfuge is a concern for your own appearance to others. JMO.

Just to be clear, you would prefer TN to be upfront and "direct" in being cruel to Haleigh's MOTHER ... The mother whom JR loves, the mother who has other children who will someday be able to read and search the internet. You would rather have TN broadcast whatever she knows about her, every document she may or may not possess, every shred of evidence she may or may not have to PROVE that CS is "no great shakes" (and I'm being kind here). I don't think TN has kept silent about CS because of her own "appearance" That doesn't make a lot of sense LOL.

I question the sanity of anyone that sings Misty's drug addled praises.

I agree, I question the sanity of anyone putting drug addled people up on a pedestal and singing their praises. However, I still maintain that TN was solely addressing the interactions she saw between Misty and the children before Haleigh went missing.

I remember the broadcast when TN and her son were being interviewed. The host assumed that Crystal was an ex-wife....

......LO and behold, TN interrupted the conversation, asking if she could make a comment (it had already been explained, but she was on a mission, imo) she was granted permission. Tn says, "..er..uhm...a giggle... excuse me, but my son never was married to he...giggle...just wanted to sayr".

Boy she could't get that out there fast enough. Problem is she was so focused on getting her digs in, she didn't realize RC has already explained it. It was something that should have just been passed on but TN was not going to let it go by.

Just to be clear, you would prefer TN to be upfront and "direct" in being cruel to Haleigh's MOTHER ... The mother whom JR loves, the mother who has other children who will someday be able to read and search the internet. You would rather have TN broadcast whatever she knows about her, every document she may or may not possess, every shred of evidence she may or may not have to PROVE that CS is "no great shakes" (and I'm being kind here). I don't think TN has kept silent about CS because of her own "appearance" That doesn't make a lot of sense LOL.

She was more than direct enough that a four year old child could grasp her intent, IMO. My post was relating to the underhanded nature of her attempts to hurt another. I believe that TN has a sense of the "face" she wants to present to the public....her notso subtle digs fly in the face of the sweet, kind, nurturing Grandmother image. All MOO...and it makes perfect sense to me.

I agree, I question the sanity of anyone putting drug addled people up on a pedestal and singing their praises. However, I still maintain that TN was solely addressing the interactions she saw between Misty and the children before Haleigh went missing.

You might maintain that, but TN was likely aware that Misty spent a drug/sex weekend with another man.....she did send GGm to "check" on the children.

Looks to me like it is being suggested that Crystal is very bad and TN knows it. If I understand this and reading this correctly. It also suggest TN is using good judgement in not revealing all of CS's secrets...how noble of her!

I wouldn't worry about jr reading anything years from now...JMO...We don't know who is responsible yet and that might do more harm than reading about it..mo.

She was more than direct enough that a four year old child could grasp her intent, IMO. My post was relating to the underhanded nature of her attempts to hurt another. I believe that TN has a sense of the "face" she wants to present to the public....her notso subtle digs fly in the face of the sweet, kind, nurturing Grandmother image. All MOO...and it makes perfect sense to me.

Re: BBM. I'm going to assume that wasn't a dig at me Stilettos since I have made my position quite clear that I do not believe that was her intent and I am no four year old child.

The rest we can agree to disagree.

The basic facts of TN's behavior that cause the most concern for me are the enabling of her son to commit crimes and not face the consequences. I believe it is that behavior of TN's that has led to the day that HaLeigh was left with a teen coming down from drugs and opened the door to whatever happened to her. Crystal, good, badd or indifferent was not around and is not responsible for negligence in leaving HaLeigh in an unsafe enviornment. TN has enabled her son into bad decisions regarding the caregiver for his children. JMO

Re: BBM. I'm going to assume that wasn't a dig at me Stilettos since I have made my position quite clear that I do not believe that was her intent and I am no four year old child.

The rest we can agree to disagree.

No Ceeker....the four year old child I refer to is not you...it is RC's own children. I do not think you are a child...nor do you post like one. Sorry you took it that way.....

Looks to me like it is being suggested that Crystal is very bad and TN knows it. If I understand this and reading this correctly. It also suggest TN is using good judgement in not revealing all of CS's secrets...how noble of her!

I wouldn't worry about jr reading anything years from now...JMO...We don't know who is responsible yet and that might do more harm than reading about it..mo.

IMO some are implying/stating that TN "is intentionally cruel"... I'm just posting my opinions on that matter.

IMO TN is a human being going through the most unimaginable horror one can imagine. She appears to me to be doing the best she can with what she has to work with IMO. I think it is cruel the way she is sometimes attacked since she is, at the point, an INNOCENT family member of a crime victim. I also think it is "hurtful" the way vicious motives/evil deeds are ascribed to her continually by some on the net with nothing to back it up..

I would like to see people give her the benefit of the doubt, as they have with other "human" players in this case is all....

I feel so very bad for all concerned in this case. I know if I was the mother, aunt or grandmother of a missing child, niece/nephew or grandchild I would be an absolute blubbering idiot. Probably most, if not all of those concerned, wish they had worded things they said differently. I know I have tried to take what each one has said and play it over in my mind how they must be feeling as they have been interviewed by different people. Bottom line for me is little HaLeigh is missing, it seems (JMO) each of them is hiding/not telling something they know. IMO, they all need to put all the cards flat out onto the table for LE and for the sake of little HaLeigh.

I presented you with a list in a matter of minutes at your request. I am not going to go and look up when TN said it too....not going there, sorry.

yes you did, thank you very much. I do not recall TN stating that Misty was a better mother than Crystal so we can just disagree on that point!

I feel so very bad for all concerned in this case. I know if I was the mother, aunt or grandmother of a missing child, niece/nephew or grandchild I would be an absolute blubbering idiot. Probably most, if not all of those concerned, wish they had worded things they said differently. I know I have tried to take what each one has said and play it over in my mind how they must be feeling as they have been interviewed by different people. Bottom line for me is little HaLeigh is missing, it seems (JMO) each of them is hiding/not telling something they know. IMO, they all need to put all the cards flat out onto the table for LE and for the sake of little HaLeigh.

Hi Be careful. Welcome to WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member