Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! This woman really needs help:

Is she talking about Misty? Delusional! and that's about all I can say here!

Probably denial. I believe that he has been deceiving his mother. He probably did try to keep the fact he was with Misty from her and when she found it, he probably lied and told her this lie. She WANTS to believe that what he has told her is the truth. That is denial. She is in very real emotional pain and grief and I do not think she had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance or that she covered anything up. She is trying to hold her self together and stay sane, in my opinion. I am surprised at the pure hatred some on this board have toward her.

Probably denial. I believe that he has been deceiving his mother. He probably did try to keep the fact he was with Misty from her and when she found it, he probably lied and told her this lie. She WANTS to believe that what he has told her is the truth. That is denial. She is in very real emotional pain and grief and I do not think she had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance or that she covered anything up. She is trying to hold her self together and stay sane, in my opinion. I am surprised at the pure hatred some on this board have toward her.

I won't get into what I think of her, but I do not believe it's denial.

She said he had only be hanging around her for a few weeks, trying to befriend her to get the truth. Did she miss the wedding? Did she miss the fact that he lived with her for months AFTER Haleigh vanished? Wasn't he supposed to be looking for the truth during that time? (according to him)

Where has she been for the past year?

Hey Kimster,,,,,has anyone enquired about their (all 5 ) jail accounts....I would be curious if people are loading up their jail accounts...also,,,how do these people live,,when asked,,none of them are legally emplyed????just asking...

I don't know. Perhaps that would be a good question for Levi on the Levi Page Q&A thread.

I don't believe anyone hates TN, most of us don't even know her. I believe most of us object to the way she tries to manipulate and cover up. Guess I object to what she does (taping police, etc) and TRYING to blame everything on Misty. Doesn't she have eyes to see her SON is in jail right along with the rest?

My opinion only

When I read the comment about hanging around Misty for three weeks, I felt she meant recently. I don't think she's very articulate in her speaking. (But then RC calls her girlfriend?)

I'm on the fence about TN. Sometimes I think she is in dark denial and then I wonder if she is pretending not to know anything.

I guess she is one of those things that makes me go "hmmmmmmmmmm" and I'm on the wrong thread. haha

I don't think anyone hates her, just her actions. She told NG she never talked to Misty about that night. Does that make any sense at all? Do you believe she has never seen Misty high?

HOLY CARPOLA!

WT#$$ did I just hear and see on the video?

FINALLY!
There has been such a build up from other members as to what Whisperer would say about TN's latest excuses. I've been up all Tuesday night waiting for you to (in NG terms) to weigh in.
I believe, of all of us, you're the one who has seen the real TN from the ver first moment this case hit the news.
All along, she has been giving excuses for her Ronald. Not just to cover and protect him, but because she KNOWS what happened the night Haleigh disappeared. jmo
Anxious to read the rest of your TN thead posts, Whisp.

I don't believe anyone hates TN, most of us don't even know her. I believe most of us object to the way she tries to manipulate and cover up. Guess I object to what she does (taping police, etc) and TRYING to blame everything on Misty. Doesn't she have eyes to see her SON is in jail right along with the rest?

My opinion only
...and it wasn't Misty's fault that he got into trouble with the law all those other times. I agree...I don't think it's denial. Not to say she may find it difficult knowing that her son is in trouble AGAIN...I just think she's trying to deflect the truth (whatever it may be) away from involving him.

I don't think anyone hates her, just her actions. She told NG she never talked to Misty about that night. Does that make any sense at all? Do you believe she has never seen Misty high?
Gee, I think we all have seen that!

She's probably already stocked up on peanuts, beer, ciggies (and w/e else) for when they can look back and laugh about the terrible 72 hours he spent under the cot... geesh

:parrot:

Oh kiki, you're such a stinker. I love this post. :dance:

I don't care who spills the beans but someone needs too......FAST cause I'm waiting for justice for haleigh....my next message has a good link... uhg, sorry

Snipped from the above article

"[Ronald] feels like they're so certain that Misty knows something and that Misty is going to say something while she's in there. He feels like if there's anything she does know, then she's going to tell it," Neves explained.

Ron knows Misty IS going to talk and now I believe that Ron made that comment "I'm going to prison" because he KNOWS Misty will crack. Ron was bawling to his mommy because he knows from this point on....he is sitting on pins and needles just waiting for the day when Misty tell what really happened to Haleigh. JMO

I'm sticking my neck out and saying rc is in medical isolation. IOW, he most likely told them he would kill himself. This is MO based on his visiting days and based on how I have observed him and how he plays the game.

I don't know of any cells that keep lights on except for medical watch. Excessive calls also tells me; that combined with looking at Flagler visiting days and Wednesdays are medical. So..ole ronny may have seved himself up a better place....slick guy, isn't he?

.............I will leave an opening just in case I am totally off on this observation...

BBM

If RC is on medical/suicide watch, then he is wearing a little paper dress inside that cell and most likely in a cell by a Control Room where he can be watched. He would be looked at every 15 minutes and a log would be kept on the door of the cell. The officer checking him would have to initial or sign that log sheet. (not telling you anything you do not know)

I call BS on TN saying he sleeps under his bunk. That is not allowed. There are numerous headcounts during the day and night. Some are the formal counts and some are done with the inmates sleeping. All heads have to be out from under the covers and seen. Ronald would not be allowed to sleep under his bunk with his head out of sight. So I call BS on that. You know how serious the headcounts are, Whisperer, and I know you would call BS on it also.

Why would Ronald and TN tell such a lie? No reason to unless it is just to try to garner sympathy, IMO. I have no sympathy whatsoever for either of them.

MOO's

He "balled" when talking about Jr. ???? Do they need editors?

Don't even get me started lol ;) :shakehead:

Snipped from the above article

"[Ronald] feels like they're so certain that Misty knows something and that Misty is going to say something while she's in there. He feels like if there's anything she does know, then she's going to tell it," Neves explained.

Ron knows Misty IS going to talk and now I believe that Ron made that comment "I'm going to prison" because he KNOWS Misty will crack. Ron was bawling to his mommy because he knows from this point on....he is sitting on pins and needles just waiting for the day when Misty tell what really happened to Haleigh. JMO

(bbm) Praying that you're RIGHT! :praying:

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members