Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if a reporter will ask Teresa if she has met Ronald's new girlfriend? lol

If that happens, I would want to see the video so I could see her facial expressions. LOL

If that happens, I would want to see the video so I could see her facial expressions. LOL

Personally, I can't wait to see RC try and "Casey Anthony" his way out of this by saying he was only selling drugs because he had a "tip" that he could get close to the "person" who "stole" "his youngun" from him.

:waitasec:

Does anyone have an idea why? Why did he suddenly get into his head two or three weeks ago that he should hang out with Misty to find out whatever? Why not before? If he thought it would bring Haleigh home, why did he break up with her to begin with? The explanation was that people were staring at them but wasn't Haleigh worth it? Why is she worth it now?

(bbm) N/k donjeta, if risking statutory charges, standing loyally beside her, defending, marrying, having sex w, assaulting bro, or divorcing yet still palling around w doesn't 'get it out of this girl,' how is going to prison for selling drugs w her supposed to accomplish that... :waitasec:

:parrot:

Do you think there'd be an audience if they turned this idea into a regular nightly show? Mothers of various arrestees could come together and explain why their sons and daughters have been misunderstood by the public and why the jail is a horrible place for them, and once every week or so they could have a special highlight exclusive showcasing people who got arrested because they were trying to delve into the seedy underbelly of prison life to do undercover detective work and get justice.

Okay, I can't listen to this woman anymore. I can't stand to listen to RC and I absolutely can't watch NG anymore. Pretty soon, I'll just have to stop looking at anything in this case.

Me either, TN is a real piece of work....does she really believe anyone is buying her line of bs?? And who is this reporter that seems to know exactly when she will be driving into the jail? I think she has him on the line like she did Cobra and LE until they saw thru her...now if NG would just actually look, she would see also...

Sure it is hard on Teresa to only be allowed to see him for one hour a week, but this is what thousands of other families of inmates are doing. Often that hour has to be shared with other family members. People should think of that before they commit a crime.

Oh my gosh that video! If I was just coming into the story I would be totally misled. He hopes this will bring Haleigh home. He has asked for a cross to keep God close to him. He doesn't have a clock in his cell. It's like he's Nelson freakin Mandella!

TN, your son is a drug trafficker! He's no hero. Read the story of another parent who went to jail in order to protect her family and bring her daughter back home. They found her little body last December.

No one is buying what you are selling. Surely you don't actually believe it yourself?

Do you think there'd be an audience if they turned this idea into a regular nightly show? Mothers of various arrestees could come together and explain why their sons and daughters have been misunderstood by the public and why the jail is a horrible place for them, and once every week or so they could have a special highlight exclusive showcasing people who got arrested because they were trying to delve into the seedy underbelly of prison life to do undercover detective work and get justice.

Like Queen for a Day? The winner gets bail money for their young'un.

I better stop now.

Sure it is hard on Teresa to only be allowed to see him for one hour a week, but this is what thousands of other families of inmates are doing. Often that hour has to be shared with other family members. People should think of that before they commit a crime.

I agree with you. People should think of what the consequences are to them before they commit a crime, if not the sin of it, but here in Texas there are at least 5 thousand people in prison that are totally innocent. It has been documented that Texas has more inmates on death row who were equitted by DNA than any other, and some have died on death row, and discovered later to be innocent. What about their families?

Mark Spain at Fox 30 Action News said a candlelight vigil will be held for HaLeigh at the family home where HaLeigh was last seen on Wednesday, February 10th. Where is the vigil being held?

That doesn't look like GGM's red car. But it sure looks pretty new.

That is GGMa Sykes' Nissan and it is fairly new, bought after Haleigh went missing. TN has been extremely careful to avoid using her own vehicle when the press is around.

Mark Spain at Fox 30 Action News said a candlelight vigil will be held for HaLeigh at the family home where HaLeigh was last seen on Wednesday, February 10th. Where is the vigil being held?

There is an address to the trailer in the photos of Putnam County thread.

That is GGMa Sykes' Nissan and it is fairly new, bought after Haleigh went missing. TN has been extremely careful to avoid using her own vehicle when the press is around.

interesting. I'm sure there's an equally interesting reason.

Huh?! There were vigils at Dunn's Creek Baptist Church at first, then one at Welaka Baptist Church for Haleigh's birthday.

Ooh - the Christmas vigil was at Annette's wasn't it?

Is there another one scheduled?

Huh?! There were vigils at Dunn's Creek Baptist Church at first, then one at Welaka Baptist Church for Haleigh's birthday.

Ooh - the Christmas vigil was at Annette's wasn't it?

Is there another one scheduled?

BBM

Hope for HaLeigh Prayer Vigil February 6th, 2010 @ Celebration Park in Glen St. Mary, Florida Time 5:30 p.m.

There is going to be another one on February 10th in Putnam. No details on it yet, though. Will update on the details when they are available.

BBM

Hope for HaLeigh Prayer Vigil February 6th, 2010 @ Celebration Park in Glen St. Mary, Florida Time 5:30 p.m.

There is going to be another one on February 10th in Putnam. No details on it yet, though. Will update on the details when they are available.

Thank you for this information, Atherella! I opened a new thread so everyone can be kept abreast of all vigils. :blowkiss:

New thread: Vigils for Haleigh in February 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I agree with you. People should think of what the consequences are to them before they commit a crime, if not the sin of it, but here in Texas there are at least 5 thousand people in prison that are totally innocent. It has been documented that Texas has more inmates on death row who were equitted by DNA than any other, and some have died on death row, and discovered later to be innocent. What about their families?

Five thousand totally innocent people??? I have read thousand of files and I can't recall ever thinking any of them innocent; questions on a crime, perhaps, but innocent...er..no. By the time they get to prison, they have done something worthy to get there...I don't recall seeing a rap sheet with only one crime on it and there sitting in a State Prison. If those five thousand had only one crime and all of them were found guilty based on an eye witness, then perhaps. I don't like crimes based on typical eye witnesses who did not know the perp prior to the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895