Terri's Armchair Psych Profile

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we so quick to diagnose her as a narcisstic sociopath, when we don't hear anything from her? I don't think I've ever heard her voice. Seems to me that those kind of folks don't shy away from the cameras and microphones... they want to be seen and heard. I don't think her EGO has anything to do with it or she would be speaking out in public and to anyone who would listen. From everything I've seen from her, she is shy and withdrawn... not the traits that a narcisstic sociopath displays at all.

The only way he could have an impact at this point is to recognize that the MFH "plot" if there is no proof, needs to be put aside, he should ask to have the retraining order lifted, he should agree mediation on the best interests of Baby K. Working through a third party to connect and establish a healthy basis for Baby K to have the support of both parents could lead to a less strained relationship between the two parents that should benefit their youngest child and the investigation into the circumstances surrounding Kyron's disappearance.

I don't think a child needs a parent like Terri, in their life!! That would be even worse for K!

Desiree said she thought Terri took Kyron because of revenge, there are rumours floating around the web about why she is angry at him. Not sure if these are true so won't go into them, but I genuinely feel that Kaine is the only 1 who could get any info from Terri. I know he probably tried & tried with her before, but it's such a desparate situation. I couldn't imagine how hard it must be to be in that situation.

BOTTOM LINE.. IMHO..People need to quit making excuses for the reasons WHY TMH may have done something to Kyron...Her being angry with KH, DY or whoever is no reason to take out her revenge on an innocent child..And IF she thnks it does she has a warped sick mind and is a coward to boot.JMHO

Why are we so quick to diagnose her as a narcisstic sociopath, when we don't hear anything from her? I don't think I've ever heard her voice. Seems to me that those kind of folks don't shy away from the cameras and microphones... they want to be seen and heard. I don't think her EGO has anything to do with it or she would be speaking out in public and to anyone who would listen. .

Shy and withdrawn? I don't think so...Woman is cold as ice...
And she is speaking out to people...Those she thinks she can manipulate..And has been since day one.... I maintain my stance she is a narcissistic sociopath...She fits the criteria....JMHO

Why are we so quick to diagnose her as a narcisstic sociopath, when we don't hear anything from her? I don't think I've ever heard her voice. Seems to me that those kind of folks don't shy away from the cameras and microphones... they want to be seen and heard. I don't think her EGO has anything to do with it or she would be speaking out in public and to anyone who would listen. From everything I've seen from her, she is shy and withdrawn... not the traits that a narcisstic sociopath displays at all.

Shrinking violets do not enter body building contests, sext people they just met, (right after their stepson goes missing no less) or drive cherry red convertables. (yes, I know it was a gift, but there was probably some discussion beforehand about her taste in cars.)

Kaine has said very little about Terri in various interviews, and what he has said is very superficial and without emotion. It's been Desiree who has spoken out with certainty of Terri's involvement, along with some very negative things about the woman herself.

It is probably wise for Kaine to say as little about Terri as possible given the pending divorce. Why make things any worse than they already are by bad-mouthing your about-to-be ex in the media? I don't think there would be anything positive to come out of a public plea from Kaine to Terri in an effort to locate his boy. She would likely interpret the plea as desperation on Kaine's part, and, for all we know, that's exactly what she wants. jmo

IF Terri had nothing to do with the disappearance of Kyron, Kaine will only further fuel her anger at him for having taken everything in her life away.

IF Terri had something to do with the disappearance of Kyron, Kaine will only further fuel her anger at him for (insert dumb excuse for taking a child here).

Kaine laid the groundwork for no contact. There should be no contact.

The phrase "Still waters run deep", seems to describe Kaine, IMO and perhaps, it would not be in his best interest to get near Teri, after all this time. I think he is much better off focusing on all the positive things regarding Kyron, work with LE, protect his beautiful baby girl and eat (he's losing too much weight).

I am reminded of a favorite saying, "Why stand in front of a fire hydrant and ask for lemonaide."

With all due respect to a very valid question, Sherazhad, IMHO TMH talking to anyone she finds 'against her' is the last thing on her mind. At this moment it would appear she values her freedom more than anything else (and that includes paving the way to see baby K).

Like you I rack my brain to figure out what, who, something, anything that would encourage this woman to speak the truth.

Where are you angel?

Great topic! IMO, what Terri has done is probably not fixable or undoable. The only thing Terri stands to gain by telling what she did to Kyron is a prison cell. At best a prison cell, at worst LWOP or the DP. I don't think she'll tell Kaine anything.

I'm not convinced of the evidence we've seen against Terri, but if she is guilty, then I feel it was all about getting revenge against Kaine. Maybe this is why LE can't get through to her & I believe the only person who could is Kaine. If I was Kaine I wouldn't be able to stop myself from seeing Terri & demand to know where my child is. I feel that after all the time they've been apart she may just break if she's him again.
I know perhaps LE won't let this happen & maybe Kaine never wants to see her again, but if she is the key to finding Kyron it may be worth a try.

I think Kaine is the least likely person Terri would ever open up to....

Like Desiree said, Terri is very angry about something and imo it is all about the anger she feels toward Kaine. I sure would like to know what it is about.

IMO

I don't see Kaine getting through to Terri.

If she's involved in either or both crimes -- Kyron's disappearance and/or the MFH plot -- well, those would have occurred when Kaine had daily contact with her. I don't see her being more open with him now than she was then. If she's not involved, then she would have nothing to open up about.

Unless she really wanted to sock it to him...by telling what his son's last words were, and what he experienced in his last moments.

If she's extremely vindictive, and wants to break him forever, I could see her doing that.

I think TH's lawyer has told her not to talk to ANYONE. She's already told LE what she wants them to know, whether it is true or not. Whatever that is. She has nothing more to say at this point. I also think that TH feels persecuted by KH & DY anyway, so I don't think she'd talk to them if she could. (And I'm not saying she shouldn't be persecuted by them either, I'm just saying that's how I think she feels, whether she's involved or not in Kyron's disappearance.)

Kaine put a lot of things out there about Terri, with regards to her alleged PPD, drinking, possible over-medicating herself, her strictness about Kyron, nothing flattering, in other words. I doubt very much Terri is in a frame of mind to ease Kaine's worries. Both Desiree and Kaine, in my opinion, have said things that could only serve to alienate her and make her far less likely to come forward, confess, offer information, etc. if she has it.

Shrinking violets do not enter body building contests, sext people they just met, (right after their stepson goes missing no less) or drive cherry red convertables. (yes, I know it was a gift, but there was probably some discussion beforehand about her taste in cars.)

They do if there is clinical evidence to support a dx of Bipolar Disorder. I am loathe to play the game of armchair diagnosis, but ....

Sexual Dis-inhibition - (Sexting, alleged overtures made towards landscaper).

Excessive Verbosity - (Frequent, *wordy* emails sent to DHY, reported *chattiness* with others she encountered).

Attention Seeking Behaviors - (Cherry Red Convertible, Body Building).

Grandiose Plans - (MFH, Alleged Abduction).

Risk Taking - (Impaired Driving, Sexting.)

Inability to Maintain Gainful Employment - (Despite being well educated, TH had difficulty seeking and maintaining employment in a relevant field).

Fractured Interpersonal Relationships - (History of Divorce x 2, now 3).

Rapid Changes in Body Mass & Appearance - (BPD patients often fluctuate between states of near obesity and extremely low body fat. Pictures of TH taken over the years suggest a pattern of weight gain/disorganized personal care and excessive attention paid to physical appearance/rapid weight loss).

Much has been said about the possibility of TH having NPD. There is this notion that it is much easier associate some sort of criminal culpability with NPD. The public wants someone, somewhere to be responsible for this. Casting TH as an individual with NPD increases the probability (in our own minds) that she could be culpable.

Alternatively, an un-medicated (or incorrectly medicated) individual with BPD would be less likely to face criminal conviction for the crimes of which TH is a de facto suspect. While Houze might have a difficult time successfully arguing an insanity defense, he could be use the premise of BPD as a mitigating factor during the sentencing phase.

JMO.

She hates Kaine enough to have him killed.

He took Baby K and she has not seen her for months.

I think Kaine is about the last person who could through to her.

The only way he could have an impact at this point is to recognize that the MFH "plot" if there is no proof, needs to be put aside, he should ask to have the retraining order lifted, he should agree mediation on the best interests of Baby K. Working through a third party to connect and establish a healthy basis for Baby K to have the support of both parents could lead to a less strained relationship between the two parents that should benefit their youngest child and the investigation into the circumstances surrounding Kyron's disappearance.

Even if the MFH plot were put aside, there is still the fact that he believes TH is involved in Kyron's disappearance. Don't know about anyone else, but no way in hell would I let my child around someone I believed had caused harm to another of my children.

Since Kaine truly believes TH is involved, he would be remiss not to use the MFH plot (and anything else he possibly could) to keep her away from his daughter. I certainly would!

I am not passing judgment on TH's guilt, but rather saying that I think from Kaine's perspective, he's right to do whatever he can to be sure TH doesn't have access to the baby. He can't put her safety at peril as a bargaining chip to possibly get info from TH. She would have even less reason to tell anything if she got some sort of custody with the baby.

Trying to find reasons for why Terri may have done this is completely different to excusing her behaviour. In no way is anyone suggesting it's ok to hurt Kyron because she's mad at Kaine. Understanding Terri's motivations can give some clues as to what happened. I don't think it's as cut & dried as anyone being a sociopath or evil, real people are not black & white, we are all shades of grey.
Even if Terri didn't confess to abducting Kyron, she may unwittingly give clues as to what happened. From Terri's emails, she seems the type who likes to offload her personal problems & get the support of her friends. I wonder who she is talking to now, I think her friends are now keeping their distance, now the spotlight is shining on them

I respectfully disagree..No one can get through to a narcissistic sociopath.. Last thing KH should ever do is attempt to have any contact her..Only purpose it would serve would be to feed her EGO..JMHO

ITA and wanted to add that Kaine is the very one whom she targeted to have killed in the MFH plot. So along the same lines as what Emeralgem has said not only would it feed her ego, but wouldn't be one bit surprised with the sociopathic behaviours she has displayed that she wouldn't be playing games with his head and emotions causing only further damage to a man IMO that she resents and despises.

Not in a 1000 years do I think she would give Kaine the answers that he so desperately needs. IMO that quite possibly was her entire motive for "disappearing" Kyron[to hurt Kaine in the deepest way possible]and IMO she feels completely justified in what she has done and for causing this unbearable pain for Kaine. It's all Kaine's fault that this happened. If he had not cheated on her[who knows for sure if he did BUT ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT TERRI BELIEVES HE DID]. If he had not hurt her then she woudn't have had to "disappear" Kyron. The good old blame game, if there is any conscience in Terri then I feel thats her way of taking ALL THE BLAME OFF OF HERSELF.
Becasuse we all know Terri did NOT WANT TO do whats been done to Kyron. It's all Kaine's fault, HE MADE HER HAVE TO DO IT! :last sentence oozes sarcasm if it was not apparent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee