Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #10 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not get that feel (CNN implying password)

Now, I do not facebook, handbook,footbook,anklebook !!

Would it be typical for best friends to have each others facebook logins. Like do you all have others that know your facebook logins?

Facebook:

On facebook if I post a photo and "tag" Mary in it. (name her as being in the photo with me) My photo will show up my page and on Mary's page in her photo gallery.

If I then decide to delete the photo of Mary and I it will disappear form her photo gallery as well.
In this instance I do not need her login or password as the photo was mine to begin with.

People do this all the time for instance a mom will tag her husband/family member on their baby's photo and it will appear in that person's photo gallery as well.

moo

What I don't understand is, the deleting of the fb photos was after the shootout where TT was killed, right? It was early Friday morning? That would mean Dt was injured and on the run but had his phone with him to delete photos?

That's how I took it to mean. Also seems highly likely he'd called DK to do the same. I mean, wasn't it about 3:30 am or so? What are the odds that 2 best friends are both going to happen to be on Facebook deleting photos of the two of them together within 15 minutes of each other--at that godforsaken hour of the morning?

Here you go. I bolded some important parts.

Source: http://livedash.ark.com/transcript/anderson_cooper_360/49/CNN/Wednesday_May_1_2013/642734/

00:20:14 This news first of all about the wife speaking with her husband after authorities released his photo the public, naming him as a suspect, if she knew her husband was a suspect, and didn't report him, is she in any legal jeopardy?
00:20:25 I mean, is there a spousal privilege?
00:20:29 >> Well, there is no spousal privilege for protecting against a crime like this.
... <snipped for space>
Please, if you can, could you summarize this for me? :seeya:

Thanks SO much for this; I'm going to plow through it and also check the Jeff Toomey transcripts i.b.nora mentioned, and get back to you (if I can make sense of it enough to put it into layman's terms).

I think it is interesting that evidence that could/most probably would be linked to the bombing was so easily located in DT's dorm room and not secreted away. Compared to nothing of TT's involvement has been found. This is strange to me. I almost feel like someone cleaned up after TT.

Danny was not carjacked at the 7-11. It was at another location when he pulled over to use his phone. DT or TT asked Danny if his car could drive N.Y., then noticed gas was needed. They all went to the gas station, not sure if it was a 7-11 but could be. It was at the gas station that Danny escaped and ran for help. I don't think Danny has anything to do with these monsters.

I did not get that feel (CNN implying password)

Now, I do not facebook, handbook,footbook,anklebook !!

Would it be typical for best friends to have each others facebook logins. Like do you all have others that know your facebook logins?

If DT's laptop was in the room (it was), and if he had a 'remembered' password on his Facebook account, his roommates or friends could log on to his page with no problem. (Meaning if he'd instructed his computer to 'remember this password'...)

Is it out of the realm of possibilities that DT was the ringleader?

Danny was not carjacked at the 7-11. It was at another location when he pulled over to use his phone. DT or TT asked Danny if his car could drive N.Y., then noticed gas was needed. They all went to the gas station, not sure if it was a 7-11 but could be. It was at the gas station that Danny escaped and ran for help. I don't think Danny has anything to do with these monsters.

By escaping and contacting police, Danny likely saved people.

When "Danny" escaped, they were at a Shell station and Danny ran to a Mobile across the street.

no not at all.

I could see a scenario where TT got all caught up in becoming radicalized and little brother decided to push some buttons.

Not saying I think that's how it was but I have never felt DT was some misguided pawn to his big brother in all this. It doesn't add up that way.

In the end I think we'll find they were in this together, somebody came up with the idea and the other jumped in with both feet

While I don't think DT was just some poor pawn, I think all the evidence points out to TT being the leader.

I thought about that, too. At the least, I see him as an invested "lieutenant" and not someone frightened of or brainwashed by his dominating brother or a stoner who was barely cognizant of the events as they unfolded. All MOO

TT seems to have successfully covered his tracks as a bomb maker. Am very curious about the bag of unloaded fireworks found in the restaurant trash (I think I am remembering this right). Could that have been TT's and someone else removed it from wherever it was originally kept? Things that make you go hmmm!

Heard earlier on one of the news shows speculation that FBI will be looking to anything that might allow them to arrest KRT in order to put the squeeze on her. Did anyone else hear this?

Isabelle--I heard that, too, though can't remember the source right off.

Here's a helpful timeline of activities involving DT and/or his friends.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/05/tsarnaev-friends-timeline/64785/

*It's noted in this timeline that "there is no mention in the complaint of Tsarnaev calling his friends and asking them to hide evidence, as had been reported." So...at least I know it had been previously reported--knew I'd read it somewhere! But apparently those earlier reports were [once again] wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biph