Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #10 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why has there been no search warrant on the Norfolk st. apt. were TT supposedly lived?Wouldn't that be the first place you'd search? Or did I miss it?

Anythings possible, but I think that her firstborn(TT) was always her favorite, always doing no wrong in her eyes., always handsome,always appearing the smarter of the two, always reasssuring her, telling her not to worry, he would take care of things. etc. Little brother just got kind of left behind in mom's eyes. I think she wasn't prepared for either of them to grow up, hit puberty, liked girls, etc. Thats when she became more into her faith which prohibited a lot of the activities the boys were naturally interested in.

Oh yes, i totally agree with that! That exactly describes my husband, his brother and his mother. His older brother was always the golden boy And my DH the black sheep. She still sees them that way, despite my DH having been in the military for 11 years to support his 4 children, and his brother being in rehab for the 9th time in 3 years, leaving his wife at home with their 9 children. She actually calls my BIL golden boy or number one son. She calls my DH "the extra boy".

TT and DT's mother actually reminded me of my MIL from the first second we knew about her. It's always someone else's fault- the victim, the police, the judge... Anyone except for her and her sons. EVEN if they admitted to doing what they were accused of. the woman is impossible, much like I suspect MRS T is.

That is IF as Giuliani and others discussed tonight on CNN, the charges don't elevate to the level of Conspiracy, which in Giuliani's opinion they should. Giuliana made it very clear that he feels if Phillipos etal had contacted authorities when they first suspected Johar might be the bomber (matched the FBI photo) then Officer Collier would still be alive.

It's of no help now, but Giuliani wants the charges to be Conspiracy.

This is what I am afraid of, pure emotionalism on the basis of the horrific tragedy. Unless something totally new arises, why in the world would they want to charge them with conspiracy except to make some sort of statement. As it stands now they really really look like typical college kids who were frightened but also disbelieving it was their friend and wanted to stop him getting into trouble. Saying take what you want imo was simply johar saying he wasn't coming back but it sounded like a joke tbh. "haha the picture looks like you johar" "LOL" then "well go to my room and take what you want.

The kids were fairly sure it was him but it takes more than a little to have it sink in to your mind it was your best buddy who just committed such an act and disbelief would have been high so they did go to his dorm room. Then flight or fight, get that backpack out of there and decide what to do...unfortunately they made a very very wrong decision.

Giuliani and those calling for more charges are just wanting to be on the bandwagon of hang everyone high who even knew them let alone pulled a stupid stunt. I would HOPE that he knows little to nothing about it, he isn't LE, he isnt homeland secuirty, fbi or cia, a sitting senator or anyone else who might have a need to know. Dollars to donuts he knows nothing more than what the talking heads have gotten from their sources (there are some th's that have fairly high contacts but we all remember John King and his false naming of someone so even they didnt know)

Even those who think they should be charged with collier's death..its as if bc TT is dead they want someone else charged. IMO enough ppl had called in with the name of the suspects in the first 15 minutes of the pic being shown that it wouldnt have mattered. These kids didn't know where he was, it isn't as if he was in the other room sleeping and they snuck a call re his location or could have.

If anyone should be charged with conspiracy its the wife who called and gave them a tip off that the photos were out. I know there is a shield law for hubby wife communication but i am rather amazed they haven't detained her with the miranda exception to question her like they did Phillipos. (as an american citizen it surprises me he wasn't charged or let loose earlier than this)

The threes lives have been examined under a microscope for two weeks now and all they came up with was obstruction for acting like idiots and lying to a fed, something most people wouldn't think of as a crime, unless they followed martha stewart.I just dont think there is any more there there.

Please tell me the American taxpayer is not obligated to pay for legal representation for the non-citizens.

I think so, they are being charged by AMerican justice system and will be going thro our court system - so I do think its on our bill.

Younger full citizen so there is no issue there taxpayer will pay.

Saying this as a non-American.

Tax payer funded government spending in the US is enormous. I know that the Jodi Arias case is costing a lot, but in comparison to other spending it's insignificant.

Would Americans really trust a lawyer from the country of origin of any suspects? IMO it's better to have grumbles of 'it's not fair that we're paying for this' than 'well their lawyer isn't good enough/doesn't understand our court system' etc etc.

It seems like a small price to pay to ensure a fair trial, especially with the idea that mistrials could be more likely with a foreign lawyer (in that case it could end up costing more than the initial estimate of the US paying the entire bill).

Since we don't (yet) have a written transcript of DT's confession, we don't know if he said TT was the leader or if they were in it together. I've a feeling they were in it together.

As far as Danny's statements on t.v., I'm not going there. The man is a victim, he has asked not to be identified for just such reasons. Whatever he has told LE, media, or anyone else is what happened as he perceived it happening. If media embellished, misprinted, printed 3rd or 4th hand gossip and got it wrong, it is not this man's fault.

The 7-11 visit was to try his ATm card again!

There was a report a couple days ago that DT shared a cell phone with one of the guys arrested today. So they seem quite friendly I would say. More than just casual friends for sure.
And could account for the confusion surrounding texts and calls - but then I would assume LE would have ability to get that info also.

This is what I am afraid of, pure emotionalism on the basis of the horrific tragedy. Unless something totally new arises, why in the world would they want to charge them with conspiracy except to make some sort of statement. As it stands now they really really look like typical college kids who were frightened but also disbelieving it was their friend and wanted to stop him getting into trouble. Saying take what you want imo was simply johar saying he wasn't coming back but it sounded like a joke tbh. "haha the picture looks like you johar" "LOL" then "well go to my room and take what you want.

The kids were fairly sure it was him but it takes more than a little to have it sink in to your mind it was your best buddy who just committed such an act and disbelief would have been high so they did go to his dorm room. Then flight or fight, get that backpack out of there and decide what to do...unfortunately they made a very very wrong decision.

Giuliani and those calling for more charges are just wanting to be on the bandwagon of hang everyone high who even knew them let alone pulled a stupid stunt. I would HOPE that he knows little to nothing about it, he isn't LE, he isnt homeland secuirty, fbi or cia, a sitting senator or anyone else who might have a need to know. Dollars to donuts he knows nothing more than what the talking heads have gotten from their sources (there are some th's that have fairly high contacts but we all remember John King and his false naming of someone so even they didnt know)

Even those who think they should be charged with collier's death..its as if bc TT is dead they want someone else charged. IMO enough ppl had called in with the name of the suspects in the first 15 minutes of the pic being shown that it wouldnt have mattered. These kids didn't know where he was, it isn't as if he was in the other room sleeping and they snuck a call re his location or could have.

If anyone should be charged with conspiracy its the wife who called and gave them a tip off that the photos were out. I know there is a shield law for hubby wife communication but i am rather amazed they haven't detained her with the miranda exception to question her like they did Phillipos. (as an american citizen it surprises me he wasn't charged or let loose earlier than this)

The threes lives have been examined under a microscope for two weeks now and all they came up with was obstruction for acting like idiots and lying to a fed, something most people wouldn't think of as a crime, unless they followed martha stewart.I just dont think there is any more there there.

Totally agree with your comments, except for the suggestion that KR should be charged with conspiracy. If it is established she actually intended to 'tip them off' then that's one thing, but I know that if I saw anyone close to me flashed up on TV as a suspected criminal I would immediately try to contact them with a 'WTF'? question.

That is the normal and natural response of someone stunned and disbelieving about what they're witnessing about someone close to them IMO. I really don't understand how people can suggest otherwise to be honest. Of course a call made for those reasons would still have the effect of 'tipping off' an actual criminal, but knowledge and intent require evidence, not just speculation.

Regarding fertililzer explosion cause :

........April 19, 1993, a federal raid on a cult compound in nearby Waco..................... Exploded

Two years after the Waco raid, on April 19, 1995, Timothy McVeigh..........................Exploded

Fertilizer Wednesday night, April 17, 2013......................................... Exploded

Just do not understand why nothing weeks after is being said

Devon did you delete a long post? I can't see it anymore and agreed with you. I do not believe Danny's "statement", sorry so many discrepancies in his story. I just don't see the truth!

I did a long post about some of my many questions at post 118. Sorry but I can't remember how to link to other posts. It's around page 2 or 3 of this thread.

totally agree:

IMO enough ppl had called in with the name of the suspects in the first 15 minutes of the pic being shown that it wouldnt have mattered. These kids didn't know where he was, it isn't as if he was in the other room sleeping and they snuck a call re his location or could have.

Does everyone have to refresh after each "Thanks"?

I posted a few days ago that I thought he may be. After he ran his brother over it made me suspicious, as if he were trying to shut his brother up to hide just how involved he was. It easier to blame it all on the one who can't tell his side of the story. Not that I don't think TT was involved, just that he may have had a fair bit to say about DT's involvement.

It would also explain why mother doesn't seem to care much about DT. After all he killed "golden boy", possibly to save his own arse, and Mummy may think he dragged golden boy into it all.

There is audio available of an eyewitness from the night of the shootout (a resident IIRC) who claims that the car that ran over TT was a police car, not DT. She seemed sure, so again, lots of questions. I'd have to try and find that again if you want a link but I can't right now because I have to go out. She was talking to a radio station as I recall.

Similarly, there is also somewhere a report about comments from one of the medical staff who witnessed or worked on TT at the hospital and he stated that there were no injuries consistent with TT being run over. Again, if anyone wants links I'll have to look for them this evening (UK time).

That's how I took it to mean. Also seems highly likely he'd called DK to do the same. I mean, wasn't it about 3:30 am or so? What are the odds that 2 best friends are both going to happen to be on Facebook deleting photos of the two of them together within 15 minutes of each other--at that godforsaken hour of the morning?

Thanks SO much for this; I'm going to plow through it and also check the Jeff Toomey transcripts i.b.nora mentioned, and get back to you (if I can make sense of it enough to put it into layman's terms).
Also mom claimed early on that she got a call from them ......claiming that they are being shot at ....was not confirmed!

In video of him and little girl is that a Jihad Flag on the wall?

Can we be careful of using names in posts of people who have not been named in MSM as connected with the bombing in any way? Enough innocent folks have already had their names dragged through the mud....

Since we don't (yet) have a written transcript of DT's confession, we don't know if he said TT was the leader or if they were in it together. I've a feeling they were in it together.

As far as Danny's statements on t.v., I'm not going there. The man is a victim, he has asked not to be identified for just such reasons. Whatever he has told LE, media, or anyone else is what happened as he perceived it happening. If media embellished, misprinted, printed 3rd or 4th hand gossip and got it wrong, it is not this man's fault.

I agree that the media can often not be trusted to report accurately, but the version of 'Danny's' story that I have referred to as being materially different from that which the charging document alleges he told LE is from a 2 1/2 hour sit down interview with the Boston Globe in his own apartment, not gossip or misprinting. And by materially different I mean in crucial respects, not just minor details, as described in my previous posts.

I am just interested in knowing the truth about this awful event and will continue to question anything that doesn't seem credible.

Awesome post, ita.

Giuliani (aka Mr 9/11) and the rest of the hawks are out in full force trying to stir up the fear again. Folks would do well to remember that we have a better chance of dying in our own bathroom than we do in a terrorist incident.

I do disagree about the wife, however. My impression is that she probably called TT/DT and said something like "omg, your picture is on TV, they're looking for you about this bombing!" I think if they had anything more on her, she would have been in custody.

The college dopes, IMO, are just that. College dopes. Will serve no purpose to give them a heavy sentence.

There was a report a couple days ago that DT shared a cell phone with one of the guys arrested today. So they seem quite friendly I would say. More than just casual friends for sure.

I wonder if that report was true. Yesterday on CNN (I think it was AC 360) the question was asked again: why did LE think DT was in the appartment they surrounded on Friday morning with a SWAT team (when they arrested those fellas the first time)? They (CNN) didn't know, ALTHOUGH a week ago it was reported that they (LE) had trailed DT's phone, which was at the time in posession of one of the three friends because they shared that phone, to the appartment. Uh, convoluted sentence, I hope it makes sense!

That's how I took it to mean. Also seems highly likely he'd called DK to do the same. I mean, wasn't it about 3:30 am or so? What are the odds that 2 best friends are both going to happen to be on Facebook deleting photos of the two of them together within 15 minutes of each other--at that godforsaken hour of the morning?

Thanks SO much for this; I'm going to plow through it and also check the Jeff Toomey transcripts i.b.nora mentioned, and get back to you (if I can make sense of it enough to put it into layman's terms).

- and with one on the run and injured! Makes much more sense that the friend did all the deleting and changing photos for both of them.

- You're welcome! Looking foward to your interpretation. I usually check on CNN transcripts, which is a bit easier to read, but it wasn't up yet when you asked me yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia