Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #10 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this thread on an online Muslim community.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?243762-Taking-bodies-to-the-home-country-for-burial

Question:

What is the ruling in islam on taking the body of the deceased to ones own country like Pakistan. My family have carried this out several times and would like to know wether it is Islamically permissible to take a body to a different country or is it better for the deceased to bury them in UK.

Answer:

If one keeps all the texts on this issue in view, one will accept that the pure Shariah emphasises that the dead be buried as soon as possible regardless of the land they may be in, unless there may be fear of the desecration of their bodies.
To delay the burial just so that the deceased may be buried in Pakistan is causing unecessary pain to the dead person. Whenever the Sahabah would die in far off lands, they would rarely if ever be transported back to their original homes, even though in their case they came from the best places in the World i.e. Mecca and Medinah. Thus we find their graves scattered all over the World in a plethora of distant places where they had gone to spread the Religion.
This unfortunate practice of transporting the dead to other countries must be stopped and people should be alerted of its unislamic nature and that in fact a person could be commiting a very big sin by doing this. Aside from the harsh manner of transport on the plane, where the body is shoved around, according to the regulations that govern the transport of bodies overseas, the corpse must undergo special treatment which involves cutting open the body, removing organs including the eyes and filling it with chemical preservative all of which is completely forbidden.

He has a very large following of supporters on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and Facebook. I've actually never seen anything like it.

He's the Bieber of terrorists. His followers include false flag wack-a-doodles and a horde of teenage girls whose parents need to take away some cell phones. all MOO

Only reason I am going heroin, is I think major drug dealing is the money trail. There is no active income stream --186 a wk from welfare -come on folks - for 3 people.

I do not think there is dispoasable income for firewrrks --two of the bigger ones were $100 each. PC 300

IMO, drugs are gonna be the $$$ answer. Connected to Canada guy , triple murder , some weed does not typically prompt anyone to get close to decapating three men.

There is some anger here !!!!!!!!!!!! Rage might be better.
And just look at that short video -- little big man--- cocky assurred outside - raging inside.

And if we think about there have been no reports of older with drugs - he was dealing, it was around, younger brother enjoyed , liked turning others on college thats it!

And the boxing thing is HUGE IMO, picture pot of boiling water, the boxing (you aint an AMerican, are not as good as us, and we will not let you participate even tho you have demenstrated a high skill level. YOur cretchin (whatever one its called!) and you cant play.

And we say as a nation we have moved on as fair as racisim and bigotry. Throw in a dash of hypocrarcy!
Typing fingers are here and not doing well pardon me!

There could be steroids instead of other street drugs.

But for the terrorist it is the same.

Not even close to the same, polar opposites

Soldiers and countries do not wage war in the name of a god
Terrorists do

Soldiers fight other combatants who know they are out there, everyone is armed
Terrorists sneak in kill unarmed non combatants who have no idea what's about to happen

War has an end game, a goal
Terrorism has no end game, no true direction no loyalties. Terrorists from the same group will drop a bomb on strangers in NY as fast as they will their own people Beirut.

If it was the same for terrorists they'd come out in the light of day tell the world who they are and fight other armed forces, but they don't they hide and killed unarmed people and only announce their identities after the damage has been done

Hey Bessie

This case has so many layers maybe we could break the discussion down to a few different threads like you did for the Elisa Lam case?

This case is going to get bigger and more complex as time goes on

He has a very large following of supporters on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and Facebook. I've actually never seen anything like it.

Very true. However, he gained those supporters only AFTER he became infamous.

I am not sure what is the point of this? By all acounts DT appears to have behaved as a normal young man, including dating. TT might have had "dysfunctional relationships" but he still had at least two women fighting over him. This is not going to explain anything regarding their behavior. It sure wasn't because they couldn't find females that they decided to allegedly blow up several bombs.

To suggest that their relationships with women had no affect on their behavior is like saying that Hamlet's, MacBeth's, Othello's, and King Lear's behavior wasn't affected by their relationships with women. It displays a lack of understanding of the male psyche.

JMO

Ongoing search at U Mass campus near DT's dormitory. ATF is the lead agency in the search. Speculation is that they could be looking for other bomb making supplies or for evidence of practice with bombs. Feds say 4 different types of bombs were built. On Fox

WASHINGTON — Customs officials are being ordered "effective immediately" to verify that every foreign student arriving in the U.S. has a valid student visa.

It's the first security change by the U.S. government directly related to the Boston bombings.

According to an internal memorandum obtained by The Associated Press, the Homeland Security Department says every international student holding a non-immigrant student visa must have their status verified before being allowed into the U.S. The order came one day after the Obama administration acknowledged that a student from Kazakhstan accused of hiding evidence for one of the Boston bombing suspects was allowed to return to the U.S. in January without a valid student visa.

Azamat Tazhayakov's (AHZ'-maht tuh-ZAYE'-uh-kov) terminated visa status was in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System, called SEVIS.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/customs_bombings_ramp_up_checks_Tck4brqsD8CC5F2ffxXxEI

I am glad they are checking but will there be any actual enforcement...that remains to be seen.

And what about those already here. Enforcement will be tough.

I still think they could at least connect it to current enrollment/payment of fees and class attendance. I don't know about breaks, like Summer. Perhaps they should have to go back to their own country if the break is more than 3-4 weeks and re-enter the US.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22151425/2013/05/03/kazakh-suspects-were-ordered-to-be-evicted

The New Bedford Standard Times reports Azamat Tazhayakov and Dias Kadyrbayev were evicted by a housing court judge because they had not paid rent since January.

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130503/NEWS/305030329 Judge had ordered them evicted "weeks ago"
On April 8, the Housing Court judge gave Tazhayakov and Kadyrbayev, both 19, 14 days to leave the apartment after their property manager sent them an eviction notice on March 1, according to court documents. Their failure to comply is what started the court proceedings.

I listened to a 2006 nursing school commencement address by the only British nurse to survive the evacuation at Dunkirk during WWII. then she was recruited by British Intelligence and worked with the Resistance in Belgium, Norway and France. during that time she was detained by the Nazis and endured very rough treatment. given her experiences during those years I was stunned when she said "we must be careful when labeling people because one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter." she was among the founders of the modern hospice movement and did hospice work and hospice education for 50 years. my mind hears her words but my heart needs to reject them, because my labels help me to make sense of insensible things like what these men did in Boston. which IMO had nothing in common with and did not promote a noble cause

Ongoing search at U Mass campus near DT's dormitory. ATF is the lead agency in the search. Speculation is that they could be looking for other bomb making supplies or for evidence of practice with bombs. Feds say 4 different types of bombs were built. On Fox

Speaking of which, whazzup with UMass-Dartmouth refusing to release college records to federal agents in a terrorist investigation? Have we heard any more about that?

"The official says Azamat Tazhayakov left the U.S. in December. Tazhayakov's student-visa status was terminated in early January after he was academically dismissed from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, the official says."

http://www.masslive.com/news/boston/index.ssf/2013/05/official_student_arrested_in_c.html

Does anyone know exactly what academically dismissed means?
A student may be academically dismissed from a school for failure to make “satisfactory academic progress”. This may mean various things and may be defined differently by different schools. Generally, it means either that the student’s GPA or Grade Point Average is too low (she received poor grades) or that she has not made progress by completing enough credits (she dropped or withdrew from too many courses each semester). A student who does not make satisfactory progress may then be dismissed or told that she can no longer be enrolled in the college.
http://www.collegeparents.org/members/resources/articles/your-students-college-dismissal

Student F-1 visas are for students who wish to attend a school, college, or university in the United States. The F1 visa is valid for as long as it takes the student to finish his or her course of study. F-1 visas allow students to work on campus, and off campus in some situations. Upon completion of their academic programs, F1 visa holders are eligible to apply for employment authorized practical training. F-1 visas will not grant a permanent residency in the United States, and students must leave the United States within 36 days once the course of study or practical training has been completed.
http://www.immigrationlawyersla.com/visas/

My guess is "academically dismissed" means flunked out.

It seems that we have trouble enforcing the laws we already have. Imagine trying to fly internationally with an expired passport...but this guy gets back in with an expired visa. Somehow he must have felt pretty sure his chances were really good to get back in...when he took that long, expensive flight back here. Somehow he had...ummm...confidence. Interesting, huh?

Ties are surfacing b/t TT and 2 jihadists,Nidal and Plotnikov, according to the Boston Herald.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio...marathon_bomber_had_ties_to_two_slain_jihadis

U.S. Rep William Keating (D-Bourne), a member of the House Homeland Security Committee, was briefed by his staff on the link between Tsarnaev and William Plotnikov, after his team traveled to Russia to meet with nongovernmental sources this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily