Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #10 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sure made a mad dash to get her cat. And the neighbors saw the little one gazing out the window. IMO, she lived there with him, her child, and her pet.

She sure made a mad dash to get her cat. And the neighbors saw the little one gazing out the window. IMO, she lived there with him, her child, and her pet.

But, she wasn't seen on video putting any luggage, boxes or large bags in the SUV. The other video shows her carrying the little girl like a sack of potatoes and again loading apparently nothing into the vehicle.

According to the Washington Post: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev also told investigators that he and his brother built the bombs in Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s Cambridge apartment, where the elder brother lived with Russell and their daughter.

And if you go by KRT's lawyer, they lived together too. The landlady, who lived below them was tired of them & of their constant bickering that the rent was too high, neighbors said. Landlady said ZT sent the rent checks each month even after she moved back to Russia.

If you go by KRT's lawyer, here he is quoted claiming she lived with parents, while her daughter lived with TT. Which is bizarre, to say the least. Have a three year old living with her father while mother lives with her parents? Yet other reports claimed she dropped the child off in the morning for TT to babysit. Like I said, we can't get a straight answer on this situation.

"Katy — that’s what family and friends call her — lives with her parents in North Kingstown, Rhode Island, and works as a home health aide, he said. “She worked many, many hours.”
Their daughter lived with her husband because she worked seven days a week, he said."

http://myfox8.com/2013/04/23/who-is-katherine-russell-widow-of-tamerlan-tsarnaev/

Yes, her attorney seems to back that up, or at least, kinda, as it remains murky because of the "dropping off" comments. I wonder about her employment. I can understand why no agency would like to come forth as her employer as it wouldn't be the best publicity. But what about clients? In the 70 or 80 hours a week she worked, I'm surprised no one has come forward to be interviewed by the Herald. It might not be in the best taste, but people do like to get on TV and in the news. I have to believe if she was doing agency work, it must have been 2 different agencies. Massachusetts is a state with over time for home health aides. Aides have to be certified by a training program, but aren't registered by the state in the latest info I could find. I've also wondered if maybe she was free lancing off the books, "sitting with" elderly folks or others in need of a companion. Wonder who babysat when TT was in Russia. Her dad is an ER doctor and her mom is a RN/supervisor so I guess it wasn't them.

The living situation is confusing. In this article, it says KRT's attorney said that Katherine and her daughter did live in Cambridge with TT until he died. It also has quotes from two different neighbors of KRT's family in Rhode Island saying that while they knew other members of the Russell family, they had never seen Katherine.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/...edia-attention-this-is-overwhelming-1.5111969

And in this article her laywer claims she lived with her parents while her daughter lived with TT.
What gives?

"Katy — that’s what family and friends call her — lives with her parents in North Kingstown, Rhode Island, and works as a home health aide, he said. “She worked many, many hours.”

Their daughter lived with her husband because she worked seven days a week, he said."

http://myfox8.com/2013/04/23/who-is-katherine-russell-widow-of-tamerlan-tsarnaev/

Sounds like we all have seen different versions of who lives where

So incriminating stuff on KRT's computer and bomb making substances are found in the kitchen. Parent(s) of the year.

Now lawyering up right away makes so much more sense.

Yep. You can practice all you like to make a "safe bomb" but sometimes crap just happens. Explosives are volatile and sometimes unpredictable. Even people who make bombs everyday and know all the science, have the experience, don't do it without safety equipment and an incredibly large open space. They don't do it in the kitchen, with their family around, and they toss it is a back pack. Even that vibration from your body while walking is enough to make a big boom!

I asked my DH about how easy it would be. He said incredibly simple and said he could make at least 4 different bombs just from stuff we had at home. I asked if you just be able to knock one up in the kitchen, he looked at me like I was insane!

Does anyone with a medical background know how accurate a second autopsy on TT's corpse will be? I am sure that viewing bruising, tissue, organs & any remaining fluid will provide the same results as the first autopsy even though I am assuming that after all this time, embalming & standard "corpse prep" has happened?? I am just looking for FACTUAL information, as I wish to ready myself for any contradictory statements that may come up. As the reputation of this case has disgustingly proven so far.

Yes, her attorney seems to back that up, or at least, kinda, as it remains murky because of the "dropping off" comments. I wonder about her employment. I can understand why no agency would like to come forth as her employer as it wouldn't be the best publicity. But what about clients? In the 70 or 80 hours a week she worked, I'm surprised no one has come forward to be interviewed by the Herald. It might not be in the best taste, but people do like to get on TV and in the news. I have to believe if she was doing agency work, it must have been 2 different agencies. Massachusetts is a state with over time for home health aides. Aides have to be certified by a training program, but aren't registered by the state in the latest info I could find. I've also wondered if maybe she was free lancing off the books, "sitting with" elderly folks or others in need of a companion. Wonder who babysat when TT was in Russia. Her dad is an ER doctor and her mom is a RN/supervisor so I guess it wasn't them.

Ugh, did her dad work at one of the hospitals where the victims were taken? I hope not, that would have been a horrible realisation in the days following that you were indirectly related to the carnage.

Where are we confused - he told us he did it.Stop.Done.We do not need to spend 4.8 billion to discover that our CIA/FBI made a mistake. THEY DID . They are human that simple. IMO

Move on!

May I bounce off your opinion about our country and add to it . In the same spirit of your post, when radical Islamists let go of their "Islamist exceptionalism" and God on THEIR side attitude...the world will certainly be a safer place. Lots of "height of hubris" to go around.
Oh , dear left so long ago , it is blindness to what is happening Numbing huhhh

It's not much, but here you go:

Mother Jones ‏@MotherJones 15h

EXCLUSIVE: @garonsen talks to student who had "fling" with Tsarnaev: http://bit.ly/16qxYSW Sheds light on his college pals now in custody
No, RE"DT's past or current relationships with females

He was wanted desired teen for girls.....

WORCESTER, Mass. —The cause of death of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev has been determined to be "gunshot wounds to (his) torso and extreme blunt trauma to (his) head and torso," Team 5 Investigates Kathy Curran reported Friday.

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metr...20000868/-/doj724z/-/index.html#ixzz2SGS0stgw

- gunshot wounds = shot by LE
- extreme blunt trauma = run over by brother with SUV

The shooting was first. So does that mean he was already dead when DT ran over him?

Re KR: I think she must be very frightened that her daughter will be taken away from her by child services, that's why the lawyer front.

A student may be academically dismissed from a school for failure to make “satisfactory academic progress”. This may mean various things and may be defined differently by different schools. Generally, it means either that the student’s GPA or Grade Point Average is too low (she received poor grades) or that she has not made progress by completing enough credits (she dropped or withdrew from too many courses each semester). A student who does not make satisfactory progress may then be dismissed or told that she can no longer be enrolled in the college.
http://www.collegeparents.org/members/resources/articles/your-students-college-dismissal

Student F-1 visas are for students who wish to attend a school, college, or university in the United States. The F1 visa is valid for as long as it takes the student to finish his or her course of study. F-1 visas allow students to work on campus, and off campus in some situations. Upon completion of their academic programs, F1 visa holders are eligible to apply for employment authorized practical training. F-1 visas will not grant a permanent residency in the United States, and students must leave the United States within 36 days once the course of study or practical training has been completed.
http://www.immigrationlawyersla.com/visas/
He was spiraling out of control and everyone around him closed their eys or gave up.....happens daily,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If TT was already dead before being run over, how would it be possible for blunt force trauma to be a contributing cause to his death? Obviously he was not dead when he was run over.

Re I'm surprised no one has come forward to be interviewed by the Herald.

I have found this can be a real completly gone population, (senoirs) they are gone no idea what has hapended

If TT was already dead before being run over, how would it be possible for blunt force trauma to be a contributing cause to his death? Obviously he was not dead when he was run over.

In eyewitness Andrew Kitzenberg's (the man who took pics of the shootout) account, he says TT was still resisting LE efforts to cuff him when officers jumped out of the way to avoid DT in the jacked SUV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr