Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Logan twitter feed up and the airline's flight stats website, and so far the airport is open and the flights are still as scheduled. I am 99.99% sure that the AP security is sufficiently tight today. I'm more worried that there will be a logjam of people camped out there, scared, stuck, ... . not good.

Maybe the best would be to plan ahead, talk to her. Make sure she has some cash, 5's and 10's as well as 20's. If there are lots of people waiting, making purchases, there is less change available. Talk about good places to wait, have her check in by cell, you know, the usual stuff. When you are confident, they tend to be more confident. Sending hugs, know this must be stressful.

CNN is asking me for a cable provider in order to watch live on my computer. WTF?? I'm at work, we don't have a cable provider. Anyone know how I can get around this? Boston Live isn't reporting anything you guys are reporting from CNN.

look down the page a little and you'll see 'live coverage' of the Boston Marathon Bombings that doesn't have a key above it. That means you don't have to put cable info in.

I just went through the same thing

Can we please keep in mind all LE and FBI today on the scene. So courageous. Thinking of them all, brave men and women x

Yes! They are all in my thoughts. I notice when I am looking at video or photos you see LE from all across Massachusetts on the scene.

What is that?

It's a way to set off a device automatically in case the operator becomes incapacitated. They are saying this guy doesn't seem to have anything to do with the man they are looking for.

The Boston Globe ‏@BostonGlobe 1m
State Police: Heavily armed tactical police are searching a 20-block area in Watertown, with four crime scenes.

Dang it I take the dogs out and I'm 5 pages behind now. O/t and I'm sorry, how the heck do I get shockwave flash back on google chrome? I don't have sound and can't stand it.

Another question - who have they been living with? Who did they come over here to live with all those years ago?

I have the Logan twitter feed up and the airline's flight stats website, and so far the airport is open and the flights are still as scheduled. I am 99.99% sure that the AP security is sufficiently tight today. I'm more worried that there will be a logjam of people camped out there, scared, stuck, ... . not good.

Hoping they will be safe and can be kept calm. Certainly people stuck there will understand the reason and will be agreeable to be able to stay safe. Please keep us updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member