Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering why they were so brazen... They knew they would be identified almost immediately. So what was their motive thereafter???

YES!!! They are the heroes here... They risk their lives every day and they DO work hard! And the many hospital staff and first responders on the scene of the bombings who didnt flinch and saved people's lives unsure if additional bombs were to go off.

I was stuck inside a store in London once, with huge glass windows and a huge car bomb outside. Frightening. I've never forgotten my relief at seeing the bomb squad arrive. And my admiration for their bravery. They disarmed it.

True...the MIT officer was killed. But, and I fully admit I was playing catch up when I wasn't aware things were happening live and I am exhausted...didn't I read something about him possibly being shot with his own gun?

Or am I mixing things up? LOL! Delete this post if necessary so rumors aren't started!

He appears to have both guns and bombs. I'd prefer him to have a gun than a bomb.
At least with a gun he has to shoot someone specifically.
He could just throw bombs onto random properties and blow people up without seeing them.
Since that appears to be his thing after all.

Yes they shot and killed the MIT officer and stole his gun.

CBS Boston is reporting that the MIT officer's gun was still in his holster when he was found shot dead in his police car.

I think these guys were already armed with their own firearms - since they shot & killed Officer Collier.

True...the MIT officer was killed. But, and I fully admit I was playing catch up when I wasn't aware things were happening live and I am exhausted...didn't I read something about him possibly being shot with his own gun?

Or am I mixing things up? LOL! Delete this post if necessary so rumors aren't started!

Just heard on local Boston TV that a high level source told their reporter that the MIT officer who was killed still had his gun holstered. :(

Sister and husband of suspects being questioned? Wow, little by little info is coming out.

It has been reported the MIT Officer was ambushed. They very well could have killed him and shot the other with MIT's gun.

He stole the officers gun. So he would still have it.
I'd prefer him to have a gun than a bomb.
He could just throw bombs onto random properties and blow people up without seeing them.

Thanks...it is so hard to keep everything straight after 14 hours of a manhunt and massive activity!!!

What this tells me is that he does NOT have unlimited ammunition though. Whatever a cop's clip holds is what he has, and that may have been exhausted in the gunfight.

But you are right. And a gun has MUCH less ability to hurt more than one at a time unlike explosives which can blow up other things that then become their own weapon.

Just heard on local Boston TV that a high level source told their reporter that the MIT officer who was killed still had his gun holstered. :(

Thanks. So it seems I got the ambush report right in my above post.

CBS Boston is reporting that the MIT officer's gun was still in his holster when he was found shot dead in his police car.

I think these guys were already armed with their own firearms - since they shot & killed Officer Collier.

There is video of the shootout this morning with suspect 1, sounded like a warzone. Not sure how you can have a shootout if one side doesn't have a gun.

I'm just wondering why they were so brazen... They knew they would be identified almost immediately. So what was their motive thereafter???

I think they intended to die. They sure didn't try and get away. Far away and plan accordingly. I dont think they cared. IMO

I would like to take this opportunity to send some (((hugs))) and :blowkiss: to everyone at CNN for their continuing coverage of this case as well as the plant explosion in West, TX. Wolf Blitzer (he's on now) and Anderson Cooper (evening coverage) have been hosting/reporting practically non-stop since the Boston explosions on Monday. Both Blitzer and Cooper reported from West, TX, covering the fertilizer plant explosion. Bravo!

He appears to have both guns and bombs. I'd prefer him to have a gun than a bomb.

He has both. He armed with both guns and bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME