DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is mother in US or Russia?

From Russia Today.
[video=youtube;ARE9rclZCqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARE9rclZCqw[/video]

She is living in Dagestan.

I think his twitter acct is still up as he was communicating that way.

I just think he was talking about smoking marijuana. Much ado about nothing.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I wonder if LE is trying to get a look at the private account that he was communicating with. There might be something else there. Maybe not in that particular communication but maybe some other day.

The videos were hosted by the older brother under his own name on his own youtube account. There were about 5000 views at the time they were taken offline by the authorities. Meagan on Fox News watched several of them and reported about them. I trust her judgement and I believe her.

And about 4500 of those views were in the past 16 hours....from ppl sleuthing.
The media is going to screw this up....again. moo.

not sure if suspect 1 was married or if they had a baby without being married.....

I believe the baby was first then they got married.
The baby is two years old and it was said they got married more recently than that.

Many times when these guys are trained to radicalize,they are told to blend in. Act American. Kinda like hiding in plain sight. Its scary.

They came here young enough that they were American, though. They didn't have to pretend to blend. They didn't stand out at all in Cambridge from what I've read.

I do think they may have sought out radical terrorists themselves, but these kids were pretty darned American, so they aren't like the adult sleeper-cell immigrants that had a plan all along, imho.

(The adult [young adult and male] sleeper kind is what we've seen a lot of in NC. The FBI gets them mostly because they try to recruit others to join their plan. The recruits are usually older when they got here, often not even green card holders, etc. Usually. Not always! And many times the recruits are plain old Americans, no other recent immigration in their family involved and different races, etc.)

They had to know there were going to be surveillance cameras ands lots of tourists taking videos of their friends running in the marathon. Did they think they were not going to be eventually ID'ed? I don't get that part.

My take is that they were arrogant enough to believe that in such a throng, with baseball caps and backpacks everywhere to be seen, they would simply blend in and evade detection. Evidently, they felt they would be free long enough to use up the rest of their bombing supplies.

So the question is still: WHY? I haven't found any online manifesto.

Also, why were they at MIT last night? Were they going there to plant more bombs since I read that they were throwing bombs out of their windows. The older brother was taking an engineer program at some point, IIRC. Maybe he was angry with the educational institutions for some reason. It seems to me that he was lying to his parents back home about the courses he was taking i.e. medical school.
From Daily Mail:
The 26-year-old had a profile on YouTube channel since August 2012. Five months ago, Tamerlan created a playlist dedicated to terrorism.
Named simply ‘Terrorists,’ the playlist included a pair of videos, which are now no longer available.
Although most of the clips in the channel are ordinary music videos, Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s YouTube channel shows signs that he had been drawn to radical Islamism.
Among the songs on his playlists was one called ‘I will dedicate my life to Jihad.' He also featured videos recorded by recent converts to Islam.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpion-radicalized-Islamist.html#ixzz2QwdhmC71

There is no theory. The father had brain cancer and went to Germany for treatment.

This is not directed at you.:seeya:

But... why does him going to germany for treatment strike me as odd?

:drumroll:

personally, i do have sympathy for this 19 year old. in no way does this mean i excuse what he did, nor that i believe he ought not be punished to the full extent of the law.

that said, this was a kid who was marginalized for multiple reasons and who, by all accounts, was extremely close to and influenced by his older brother. i have found here that depending on the case, we call 19 year olds adults or kids. in my opinion, 19 year olds are just old enough to get themselves into trouble. 19 year old boys, and i have two of them, do not have the mentality of an adult. they may have the cajones, but they lack the ability to think long term.

my heart breaks for this kid. it breaks in a different way than it has for martin, lingzhi, and krystle....but still, it breaks. and i call that humanity. i would not want to be any different.

At 19....he knew what the schrapnel he put in that bomb would do to that 8 year old child standing near it. He knew that people would die, lost limbs,mourn for their dead, have their lives changed forever. At 19, he was smart enough to get scholarships, attend excellent schools. HE KNEW.

And he and his brother put in lengthy preparation. And last night they killed and wounded again.

If this is what he thinks religion is,or God honors, or a way to show he is disappointed in his life, then he is no different from that Nanny who slaughtered two babies for HER personal motives. He was no Asperger's sufferer....he was brilliant, accepted.

BOO HOO about anything In his life.

At 19 there is no excuse of any kind. Religion?...he created more difficulty for non violent people of his faith. Chechyn patriotism...then GET off American taxpayer dole....and LEAVE if you hate it here. Unhappy with life...that gives him our pity so he can slaughter innocents?

He is monstrous. This was planned...by someone who HAD been helped inmany ways by many institutions and people.

He is not worthy of empathy. Anymore than Tim McVeigh, the Jihad Major at Ft Hood, or Mohammmad Atta's 9-11 Band of Religious zealots.

I'm saving my pity for the REAL victims and their families.

They came here young enough that they were American, though. They didn't have to pretend to blend. They didn't stand out at all in Cambridge from what I've read.

I do think they may have sought out radical terrorists themselves, but these kids were pretty darned American, so they aren't like the adult sleeper-cell immigrants that had a plan all along, imho.

(The adult [young adult and male] sleeper kind is what we've seen a lot of in NC. The FBI gets them mostly because they try to recruit others to join their plan. The recruits are usually older when they got here, often not even green card holders, etc. Usually. Not always, I suppose! And many times the recruits are plain old Americans, no other ethnicity involved and different races, etc.)

Only younger one came as a child. Older one came at 20.

I think I might know why, especially when it comes to the younger boy. It's because we relate to him and have a difficult time putting the picture of him with what he has done.

1.) Young, good looking, athletic, smart-could be any of our kids
2.) Good kid, leader, volunteer, teammate, friend, normal guy
3.) Embrased American values-hard working, studious, volunteered in the community and was a part of social life-the ultimate American dream for an immmigrant.
4.) He may not be our kid-but he could easily be one of our kids' friends-he was literally just a regular guy who showed absolutely no one we have heard from that knew him of being capabile of doing such things
5.) Youngest brother-I think many people are thinking that he was coerced, brainwashed or something else to turn him into a monster. I think it is already quite apparent that he is not the ring leader of this operation.
6.) The family's reaction-they are in disbelief, distraught, we feel for them, because it seems as though none of them had a clue and cannot understand how this could be-these are their boys, who they love-if someone can be loved, it seems to make them more human.
7.) Setup-there has been a lot of talk lately about "false flags" and how the government can set someone up to take a fall for a political agenda-I do not believe this, but I bet a lot of people think it is possible. For this to be true, a LOT of people would need to be in on it and it is just not feasible.
8.) Innocent until proven guilty-technically speaking the younger boy is still just a "suspect" and the older man is dead. Some people like to reserve judgement until all of the facts are in. I think a lot of people, like myself, want this younger man to be taken alive so that we can hear from him and hopefully find out what happened and why they felt they should do this.
9.) Finally, while there are times when things happen and no one can believe the person did it, at this point, there is really NO EVIDENCE in their history (well, maybe the older brother a bit more) that they are extremists. They havea no criminal records. They have no enemies. They seem to be actively pursuing healthy lifestyles and the American dream-it just doesn't "add up." Of course, it doesn't always need to "add up." But that is sometimes why people have a difficult time believing stuff like this. It just does not seem possible.
10.) Did anyone, in the wildest imaginations think this was a couple of young guys from the Boston area that did this and would end up running around Boston fleeing from cops, throwing bombs, etc...? We figured it would be a terrorist led organization, someone with ties to Al Quada, or some lone figure that holed up in the woods somewhere. Did anyone really expect a 19 year old captain of a wrestling team with ties to the community? Or a 26 year old boxer with a dream to be on the US boxing team?

I honestly hope they find him alive and that no more carnage takes place so that this will be put to rest ultimately and the victims and families just might be able to get some kind of closure.

I have a photo of the dead one. Can I post it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didn't stand out at all in Cambridge from what I've read.

Standing out as a radical in Cambridge is no small feat to accomplish. Seriously. Not making a statement for or against, but it's a dynamic that isn't easily understood by people not from nearby,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296