Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Publicly apologizes to the Cheese. I wasn't bashing you!!! Its all the reporters! :( I am very sorry.

Wow, wbz reporter sounded scared as hell, getting moved back by state police saying someone had a rifle?

As an aside, I'd bet the congressional immigration reform proposal won't be gathering too much steam in the near future.

Don't be too sure about that.

I do hope the investigation does not "end neatly" when the 19 year old is killed. Someone was encouraging those two and chances are quite likely that someone is still living in the US!

I know. Some are acting as if he is a baby. He is an adult male.
At that age he could be send to war without any problems whatsoever.

I think the comment was to stop the Dorner comparison. Completely different cases, mindsets, issues.

Fortunately in THIS case LE searched ALL HOUSES.
Not just those that appeared to have been broken into or be occupied.

They did a much more thorough search in THIS case.
I think he just got out before they had a chance to do their search. :twocents:

They can still miss him. It's not that hard to vanish off the face of the earth if you want to hard enough. Just because they search every home doesn't mean they tore every place apart.

How many times have we seen missing persons bodies show up right where they had looked a thousand times. If he's smart calm and patient he can hide himself right under their noses.

for my two cents I think they'll find him dead, dying or alive right in the same area they lost him last night

If we are talking about an older one-as I read he didn't even come to US until he was 20. So how could he apply for naturalization as soon as he turned 19? Also the older one didn't become a citizen, only the younger one did.

I am just not sure how the older one could stay without eventually applying for citizenship.
I am sure the facts will be posted soon. Lots of info.
Just not sure how you can stay in a country without citizenship when you are an adult.

CNN LIVE. 2 dozen gunshots, perhaps from automatic; lotsa LE racing with sirens. Then ambulance speeding towards LE's direction.

Reporter hints to other media to perhaps head to hospital to find out about ambulance...

Hiding in a Boat in Watertown? "Suspect Down!"
--Watertown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members