Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Presence of gasoline nearby" causes extra precautions. "Structure" is place of easy entry, place to get food/water. Additional units, including a 'bearcat' (sp?) are coming in for add'l protection, as LE believes very high probability of explosives as this plays out.

(CNN Live)

Thermal imaging, in a helicopter, 'spotted' the lifeform in the boat, in the backyard of a house on Franklin Street.
CBS says the individual, is still alive.

I hope they can get him alive. We need to know as much information as possible to comprehend how he and his brother managed to take seige of a major US city for an extended period of time. I want to know how they were allowed to mooch off of taxpayer money whilst engaging in jihaad-ist activities. I want all of the people who lost their family members to have something to point their rage at. I want those who lost their limbs to have a say in how his life ends up. The minute you become a raging terrorist you deserve the toughest punishment available. I believe in the death penalty but I think he deserves far worse.

Apples for dinner here @ my house.

I soooo hope this ends in a successful resolution tonight, without anymore loss of life.

Wbz saying their sources tell them it IS bombing suspect on boat... ("Sources")

They are trying so hard to bring him in alive. If they knew who was behind this they wouldn't need to worry so much.

I think Washington is on the line and watching this too.

CBS Boston said the "flash bangs" or pop sounds are the FBI or LE sending "blank grenades" called flash grenades flush him out, they will make it hard for him to hear and scare him.

I don't know about that since there is gas in the boat, but they have no choice.

sonya, earlier tweets say that the whitehouse situation room was activated earlier today

I commend them for their efforts to bring him in alive. I truly hope they are successful.

I'm hoping he surrenders and can be interrogated...can ask for forgiveness as his uncle urged and give his fam an explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tabathahoward46