Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A chance he wont make it they lit up that boat with over 200 rounds not to mention he was allready shot yesterday who knows how many times he's not gonna make it .He''s prolly allready dead ..

What??? We heard 20 to 30 rounds.

I thought the homeowner said that he boat had been scanned earlier and cleared. Then later she saw the blood on the boat. ty

Press conference stated boat had not been searched. Was 1 block outside the perimeter.

That picture of him getting arrested... he has one of those CPR masks on (that protect the person giving CPR from vital fluids) ... wonder if he was even conscious.

According to local coverage, jubilent Bostonians are heading out to the bars...

Way to promote a stereotype, lol.

Just recapped the "movement in the boat". Definitely looked like an arm to me.

I know. This stands out to me too. He also: Went to the gym, stopped by a party, and tweeted "I'm a stress-free guy"

If he was really the naive little brother follower that some have suggested, you wouldn't think he would be able to do something like this, and then go about his day as if it were any other day...

I agree, we will never be able to get inside of his head, of course, but we can observe his actions and make an educated assumption. IMO he was obviously very calculated and had control over his emotions. If he truly was stress-free, then he is probably a psychopath, which could account for his intelligence, well mannered presentation, and personality.

Originally Posted by mysterious minds View Post
So does the boat owner get the reward money?
I hope so.

Poor guy is probably still shaking. He can use some of the reward money to go on a holiday to relax.

Hopefully the guy whose legs were blown off will get at least half of it for id'ing his attacker (suspect #1) and honing in the chase. He for sure could use it in the years ahead.

A chance he wont make it they lit up that boat with over 200 rounds not to mention he was allready shot yesterday who knows how many times he's not gonna make it .He''s prolly allready dead ..

Not true. Witnesses said the gunfire was more like 21 shots today. The 200 was last night. Then flash bangs were used today. There was no proof he was further harmed today. Per presser.

President Obama has started speaking ...

I don't want him to be dead, nor to die.

Certainly, I want him brought to justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME