Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they're looking for who really was putting posts online. The condition he was in, he probably wasn't doing it.

I will try to find what I'm referring to. It was earlier today and had to be on this thread since it's all that I've been following. He was angry about his brother being killed.

:seeya: Thank you! I missed that.

Like everyone else, I'm on information overload right now and trying to decipher everything so that I can actually sleep tonight!
Has it been clarified how, when, from where and with what he was making the posts online about wanting revenge for his brother's death? If all of this happened within a mile of last night's shooting, and we know that he was injured and hiding behind a house, in a boat, etc. how did he make those posts?
It seems very likely that he didn't. I would guess that it was a fake (or hacked) account.

I Think I might be the winner. I have been up since Thursday, 9 a.m.

And have spent a lot of those 37 hours on the scanner thread.

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll:

Nite, all.

Boston Strong, LE Proud and glad to live in the USA, USA, USA

And thank you so very very very much for your scanning today. all day! :)

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Read over suspect 2's twitter (ALL of it).

Seemed like a normal dude.

Hopefully he'll talk and roll on some ties etc.

I am worried that he will survive, but will be in a coma or in some very serious condition where he can't communicate or go to jail.

Call me naive, but I'm pretty sure he'll survive. A lot of "critical" folk survive nowadays, and this kid was young, healthy and in excellent shape. The folks he allegedly (ahem) tried to kill are ranging from serious to critical, yet docs have been saying they expect them to survive, now.

Bahs are now open!

But first, there is a spontanious street party....love seeing the thankful citizens out waving flags & applauding law enforcement.
.. so thankful the cops who've been searching for the terrorist all day will go home to their families tonight. God bless them. As for the politicians who are taking the bows ~ well nevermind.

Prayers for all the victims & their loved ones.

Having just said that, it it wrong to repeat what someone said earlier? It would be some kind of justice if the bad guy needs amputations.

Ahhh, watching ABC - they are recapping the whole week. Remember when they first came out and said an arrest had been made? I betcha now - that was the guy in the hospital that helped the FBI in identifying these guys. People must have seen feds going in and out of his room and tried to "think ahead". Boy were they wrong.............

JMHO

It seems very likely that he didn't. I would guess that it was a fake (or hacked) account.

I agree. I saw them earlier, and immediately dismissed it as fake. There were only about 15 tweets total, on the entire account. I don't do twitter at all, so I don't know if there is a way to see when the account was made, but it seems like it was not actually him at all. JMO

You can access twitter by cell phone app, and possible he passed out later after the tweets.

I agree. I saw them earlier, and immediately dismissed it as fake. There were only about 15 tweets total, on the entire account. I don't do twitter at all, so I don't know if there is a way to see when the account was made, but it seems like it was not actually him at all. JMO

There is no reason for dude to make a new twitter, he has one with over 100 tweets, lol. some troll on the net.

Was the deceased older brother who was married and has a daughter employed? How could he leave his family to go to Russia for 6 months? Wonder if the marriage was over? Where did the money come from? I bet there will be a money trail leading to more than we know right now.

Watching CBS Evening News from earlier tonight. They are reporting that older brother was interviewed by FBI in 2011 because of his extremist views and was determined to be no threat. Was not under surveillance after that.

Not directed at you mrsu...just jumping off your post:

I have issues with this...how'd they (FBI) miss this (rhetorical question).

Caravan of vehicles brought suspect in following ambulance to BETH ISRAEL hospital.

(CNN Live, Anderson Cooper)

Watching CBS Evening News from earlier tonight. They are reporting that older brother was interviewed by FBI in 2011 because of his extremist ties and was determined to be no threat. Was not under surveillance after that.

Associated Press reported same.

TT was interviewed by FBI at the request of foreign government in 2011. It's also being reported that TT spent 6 months in Russia last year. While in Russia was he being trained on how to make bombs? It was as stated that the same type of bombs used at the Boston Marathon bombings have also been used by Al Qaeda.

I will try to find what I'm referring to. It was earlier today and had to be on this thread since it's all that I've been following. He was angry about his brother being killed.

Didn't he say something like...You killed my brother now you all will die.

Now that's this is over, there's something that I've observed and it really bothers me. Our flag.

The symbol of our country. I was raised in a family with a grandpa that raised and lowered the flag every day. He taught me all about it. How to fold it. And when the President ordered flags at half staff - you went out and lowered it.

Obama ordered all flags at half staff until tomorrow at sunset.

All over town this week, I've been noticing flags. Now this only applies to flags on poles that can be lowered. Stick flags don't count.

Very very very few that I've seen are lowered. Even where I work. We have 3 huge flag poles out on the street - I said something the other day and was told they can't lower them. Well, first I was told that it only applies to federal buildings. WRONG. When there is a Presidential order - it applies to all flags. Either way - today our flags are still all the way up the pole and it just bothers me. Its disrespectful. I work at a huge car lot - we have the lil American flags that you can put on your car windows - we have have 2 of them on every car - its truly a sight to see. Yet, they can't respect the symbol of our country, the victims of Boston, or the rules that go along with flying one.

Tonight I noticed that even our local chapter of the VFW doesn't have their flag at half staff. The big cemetary here - nope. The ball park down the street from me is the only one that's a half staff - and that's because its a local parent that goes down and lowers it. The fire department right next door - nope - still at the top of the pole.

Sorry for the rambling. But I just don't get it anymore. Right after 9/11 - the patriotism was bursting. We stood together as Americans. Proud of our people and our country.

What's happened? Why are there so many people that just don't care anymore?

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member