Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gone back in the threads and I do not see the photo. Can somebody do a specific link to the specific photo that you're talking about I cannot see it. I did the link and only see a blog.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9281253&postcount=404"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*[/ame]

Sorry about that huge picture. I only have my phone today.

I think they will give us a little info.

Eventually.

JMO

you're right, then it's called "" We can't answer that" but have everyone has a right to the answers and so do the VICTIMS! DEMAND IT! He demands his rights, the American people and victims demand the answers and not at the end.:banghead:

Well apparently he's well enough to travel...

father21n-1-web1_zps48a3a910.jpg

"Somebody clearly framed them," Anzor Tsarnaev said in an interview with Reuters. "I don't know who exactly framed them, but they did."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bomb-suspects-father-believes-sons-framed-article-1.1322901

He is coming to US? Is US seriously going to let him in?

Federal public defenders office wants to represent Tsarnaev.

*just saw on Fox

I saw that, and I rarely turn on FOX( no comment) then I heard I don't know who said it, that the person was trying to "Grandstand" I hate FOX. But I will hate the person who defends this person too. so I'm a Equal Opportunately Hater.:rocker:

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2013/04/19/tsarnaev_on_boat_620x465.jpg

This is not funny like seeing something in the iris of an eye, but on the lower left hand side I see a person, near/in the tarp. Anyone see it? It's not a dog! Looks like a swat person. :banghead:

AND it not a DWT (for those that were on the BSL thread for Mickey!!!)

*to a previous poster*

ding ding ding I get it now.. It's road rash... ~duh.

We're not supposed to talk about them...) :nono: but my mailbox is open... :whistle:
I do have a nurse ? anyone with ALS, trauma experience can you raise your hand?... (I'm a peds nurse and I gots ta know something)

He has been in and out of the US for years.

When I read online that she had left for Russia a few months ago, my first reaction was to think that she might have known about the attacks her sons were planning. Articles online suggest that she is in Russia because of her husband’s poor health. I know that her husband often went to Russia without her, and for extended periods of time.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/20/know-boston-bombers/#ixzz2R2JuMZWD

Laugh cuz i am. I read the post as Dershowitz had been out of the Country. I am dragging today LOL

Wow! Interesting new information from a link someone posted a few minutes ago. (http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/20/boston-manhunt-the-day-after/)

Wow, how on earth did #1 walk toward LE actively firing his own gun, get within 5-10 feet of them but NOT get shot and killed? There were so many police there! How did they not take him out from a distance of 10 feet? He was actively shooting to kill. I can't picture how that happened, even if they were told to try to bring him in alive. Surely when he tried to kill them and ran at them shooting they would be more concerned with removing the threat to howevermany police.

He is coming to US? Is US seriously going to let him in?

That's what the article says...

"Anzor Tsarnaev told CNN's Nick Paton Walsh that he planned to travel to the U.S. at some point from his home is Makhachkala, Dagestan."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bomb-suspects-father-believes-sons-framed-article-1.1322901

As far as the U.S. letting him in, guess that will depend on what, if anything, is uncovered in terms of connections/involvement in the ongoing investigation.

Just a quick question I am not sure of the answer to. Did the suspect fire rounds from the boat? Where did all the gun fire that was heard come from?
TIA.

Wow, how on earth did #1 walk toward LE actively firing his own gun, get within 5-10 feet of them but NOT get shot and killed? There were so many police there! How did they not take him out from a distance of 10 feet? He was actively shooting to kill. I can't picture how that happened, even if they were told to try to bring him in alive. Surely when he tried to kill them and ran at them shooting they would be more concerned with removing the threat to howevermany police.

It was pitch black dark...
They threw pipe bombs and a pressure cooker at them...

TT ran out of bullets.

Wonder why they were JUST going after TT?
Seems like they would try and get both of them/split up ya know?

AND in their defense they worked their :behind: off
they were probably not on their best game :hypno::hypno:

If JT was headed for the officers and his brother, sounds like he was trying to kill all of them?
I have no idea if he was in a cul-de-sac or what tho.
moo

Thought it had been reported that he had a bomb strapped to his waist? LE didn't shoot him? He wasn't injured until his brother ran over him with the car?

:waitasec:

MOO

Agree, I don't think that is accurate.

They live fairly close to us in a very very quiet neighborhood. Its a neighborhood you wouldn't even go into unless you lived there. I believe it is a cul-de-sac. The media has hounded on them. I think its disgusting. I'm sure that this girl and her family are in extreme shock over the happenings with her husband and father of her child... She is 24 years old, how do you even begin to try to process all of that?
I wish they would just give her her privacy and let her come out on her own and make a statement and not hound and expect one from her.

#1 was arrested for domestic violence on his girlfriend. Are they the same person and he later married her?

Happens all the time. In a hunt for Dorner, police mistakenly shot up a car with two ladies delivering newspapers. One was shot but recovered, the other wasn't even shot, despite multiple shots fired right at the car.

The man ID'd the younger brother

I thought Jeff Bauman was injured at the first blast and he described the older brother, the one who was wearing sunglasses. If the news reports are/were accurate LE then ID'd the younger brother via video footage of them walking together.

I thought Jeff Bauman was injured at the first blast and he described the older brother, the one who was wearing sunglasses. If the news reports are/were accurate LE then ID'd the younger brother via video footage of them walking together.

Yes, Jeff ID'ed the older brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member